Whitelist Server Dramaniac Industries [50 Slots][MindCrack][Medium][Gregtech full difficulty]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mattyboy12

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraftmatty13
13 but I'm a lot maturer than most 13 year olds
I played a lot of tekkit before coming to ftb and have played that for 3 months now
No
N/a
I am a social person and like sports

mattyboy12

Jul 29, 2019
For anyone applying this is a great server and the people are extremely helpful 30 mins after I joined I was gave a starter pack from 1 member who was a great help so definetly join

nikounlocked

Jul 29, 2019
My Ftb, keeps crashing when joining the server, it happen after i jumped into twilight forest? anyone know why?

SireSkellington

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: undeadiablo
- Experience of the mods used: Not much, I've never played alot of mods, sometimes i've done some tekkit but not alot.
- Have you ever been banned?: No
- - Why?: n/a
- Additional information of yourself (optional): New to FTB so i'm looking for a server with friendly community, I'm respectful, friendly, My builds aren't that great but i take time to make them look great after i've done some caving and getting meh materials ;p

SpiffyFishface

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: SpiffyFishface
- Experience of the mods used: Absolutely none at all.
- Have you ever been banned?: Once.
- - Why?: People thought I wasn't funny, and not contributing or something like that.
- Additional information of yourself (optional): If asked for help, I will do whatever I can to provide assistance.

frogman2121

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: frogman2121
- Experience of the mods used: i specialize in buildcraft, ic2, thaumcraft 3, and forestry. i am trying to learn all the mods though.
- Have you ever been banned?: nope :)
- - Why?:
- Additional information of yourself (optional) i am basically just a fun loving person who loves to spend his time having fun with others in minecraft :)

nikounlocked

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not get provider type for dimension 500, does not exist
    at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.getProviderType(DimensionManager.java:108)
    at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.createProviderFor(DimensionManager.java:228)
    at aaq.a(WorldProvider.java:208)
    at ayp.<init>(WorldClient.java:60)
    at ayh.a(NetClientHandler.java:307)
    at dw.a(Packet1Login.java:119)
    at com.mumfrey.liteloader.core.HookLogin.a(HookLogin.java:30)
    at cg.b(TcpConnection.java:458)
    at ayh.d(NetClientHandler.java:240)
    at ayk.c(GuiConnecting.java:49)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.l(Minecraft.java:1537)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:846)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:771)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

gets that now, when im trying to connect to the server.

nikounlocked

Jul 29, 2019
I will make it simple for you.

I changed the dimensionID to 500, and still get the error. I DID post it in the tech support forums.
Last thing i did, was to post in here.
... So, you did not read the post i guess. for else you would have seen that the last post i made was after i changed the ID to 500."java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not get provider type for dimension 500, does not exist"

lonelyhornet

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: lonelyhornet
- Experience of the mods used: Thaumcraft, IC2, RedPower, Twilight Forest, InvTweaks, NotEnoughItems, TooManyItems, ComputerCraft, GregTech, Xycraft, Extra Bees... etc. (All the mods except RailCraft)
- Have you ever been banned?: No.
- - Why?: N/A
- Additional information of yourself (optional): I am mature, I dont grief/steal etc. I have used FTB before and I love it. I've grown to hate GregTech with all the fire in my heart, but it does make everything not too OP, so overall GregTech (i guess) its very unique and helpful. I am very involved in FTB right now, and I know about Flux and such in Thaumcraft. I would be happy to help any new people and generally everybody.

DragonOfLord

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: DragonOfLord
- Experience of the mods used: i have Experience whit most of the mods and some i maby need to try to figure it out :)
- Have you ever been banned?: nope.avi
- - Why?: N/A
- Additional information of yourself (optional):

nikounlocked

Jul 29, 2019
It is indeed weird, never had a problem with it, but im waiting for the forum to look at the log. :) hopeing to get it fixed, so much mineing, so little time :D

potato4dawin

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: potato4dawin
- Experience of the mods used: Buildcraft, Industrialcraft, Thermal Expansion, Twilight Forest, Soul Shards, Railcraft, Thaumcraft, Redpower, and some MFFS knowledge.
- Have you ever been banned?: only once
- - Why?:the owner accidentally banned me when trying to ban someone else. I asked him why I got banned on skype then he told me it was an accident and I got unbanned.
- Additional information of yourself (optional): I live in Ontario, Canada I'm currently taking a computer science course in high school and I'm using that knowledge to try learning computercraft stuff, however I haven't gotten anywhere with it yet :p.

XdragonoidX

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: XdragonoidX
- Experience of the mods used: I like to do alot of IC2 things, I also love thaumcraft and many mant other mods :)
- Have you ever been banned?: Yes.
- - Why?: I once was in a griefing team because he invited me and i got banned a couple of times, that was like 3 years ago XD
- Additional information of yourself (optional): I have been playing FTB since it came out, have always been playing and I could also bring alot of things for the community to use, like machine rooms and thaumcraft items etc etc

Tettink

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Tettink
- Experience of the mods used: used most of them, most experienced in computercraft
- Have you ever been banned?: Nope
- Additional information of yourself (optional): Casual minecraft player, exploring computercraft (having fun with turtles and lua etc..)

Beerbellydude

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Beerbellydude
- Experience of the mods used: I have played tekkit and also the direwolf modpack
- Have you ever been banned?: No
- Why?: My first server i join, always played ssp.
- Additional information of yourself (optional): Like to build sorting systems, and mess with redpower, IC2, railcraft and buildcraft. Never used the Gregtech mod, but it seems like a nice challenge. (And still have my steve skin, but working on a good design).