Greylist Server DOGS OF THE STATE: OUTPOSTS [FeedTheBeast - MindCrack v8] [1.4.7] [Mature] [Military Minded]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flamepattern

Jul 29, 2019
Application - Flamepattern
  • Have you READ everything before this? Yes
  • How long have you spent looking around The Kingdom? Rough estimate of 30 minutes
  • Where are you from (Example - Iowa or United Kingdom)? Arkansas.
  • How old are you? 28
  • If you are not 18 or older, who is your Sponsor? NA
  • What gender do you wish to be know by? Male
  • What is your Minecraft Username? flamepattern
  • What other games do you play on a semi-regular basis? Planetside 2, A wide variety of free MMO's.
  • What role do you enjoy taking the most in Minecraft (Eg: Farmer, Builder, Explorer, Digger)? Abusing the game mechanics. Not sure what that would count as though.
  • If you are added, how often do you intend to be on? Daily.
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? 0000 - 0600 weekdays longer on weekends.
  • Why do you think you will be a good fit for the Dogs of the State? Hard question to answer honestly. I'm a brutally honest and helpful person but i do not tolerate "bullshit" and can be outspoken on it at times, always following the proper channels of course.
  • (Optional) What have you seen worked well on other servers that you might like us to implement too? I don't knwo at the moment but i will let you know if i figure one out.
  • (Optional) If you have any history of Military service, what branch were/are you a part of, what was/is your rank, and where were/are you stationed? Veteran U.S Navy, E-4,Bangor Submarine Base Washington.

Incomitatum

Jul 29, 2019
Flamepattern

Good to hear from you. We have 2 players from the Conway area, and my bride is from Searcy(ish). I will be around later this evening. If you need an interview before then try and catch Dan or Baker.

SERVER DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE

We are trying, yet again, to fix this climbing entity count problem. I hope we are only down for 15-min to an hour at the most.

Incomitatum

Jul 29, 2019
SERVER UP

I ran Region Fixer again. And just to be sure I deleted a bunch of chunks in MC Edit where the problem COULD be. These were mostly in the area between my place and the MageTower; the extents of which were formed by Chennie's, Rechason2's, Breaker, and Zero.

Lets hope this problem is squashed.

We'll also have to cooperate to terraform the newly deleted areas. :/

Tesmetron

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I am going to go ahead and put this up. I have only been on for a little while and have not had a chance to look around past the spawn area. I hope to catch a mod online later today for a tour before finishing the appliation process.
  • Have you READ everything before this? -- Yes.
  • How long have you spent looking around The Kingdom? -- Just about 15 minutes or so. I got through the noob challenge through the power of reading and got a chance to talk to a few players, but didn't catch a mod online to let me out for a tour, so I still have that to do. I do really like the spawn area though.
  • Where are you from (Example - Iowa or United Kingdom)? -- Dallas/Fort Worth Area, Texas, USA
  • How old are you? -- 32 years
  • If you are not 18 or older, who is your Sponsor?
  • What gender do you wish to be know by? -- Male
  • What is your Minecraft Username? -- Tesmetron
  • What other games do you play on a semi-regular basis? -- Used to play WoW, now play a bit of GW2, but mostly I play FTB packs these days. Can't beat the price.
  • What role do you enjoy taking the most in Minecraft (Eg: Farmer, Builder, Explorer, Digger)? -- Probably Explorer first, then Farmer, then Digger, then Builder -- in terms of what I typically do first on a server.
  • If you are added, how often do you intend to be on? -- I usually play at least a few hours a day. This week I'm on vacation, so I'm on more during the day, but typically I play for a few hours sometime between 3 to 10 pm CST
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? -- See above, my work hours vary, but most often I work early morning to mid afternoon, so I usually only have time to play during evening.
  • Why do you think you will be a good fit for the Dogs of the State? I like the idea of building in a community, being able to trust others around my livestock and builds. The spawn looks great, which is usually a good sign of admins who care about their server.
  • (Optional) What have you seen worked well on other servers that you might like us to implement too? -- Plugins to optimize the server for multiple users. Warp plugins, MCMMO type plugins set up to include mod items like drills for excavation/mining skill etc.
  • (Optional) If you have any history of Military service, what branch were/are you a part of, what was/is your rank, and where were/are you stationed? -- I was never active duty military. I was commissioned in the Navy with a health waiver while I was attending medical school. When I decided not to be a doc and left school, I was given an honorable discharge. My family has a lot of retired military in it and I have a lot of respect for people who choose to serve.

jvonbon

Jul 29, 2019
Okay was tired of looking like Lightholder on the forums and Jvonbon in game so until mojang allows username changes I'll be jvonbon[DOUBLEPOST=1358974322][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay was tired of looking like Lightholder on the forums and Jvonbon in game so until mojang allows username changes I'll be jvonbon.

Surrealz

Jul 29, 2019
Well this was stupid as ****. a little maze after reading the whole post and realizing that the "ROYGBIV" Is the key to the maze. Oh well i hope you guys do well. even tho i was really looknig forward onto playing on the server =P See you guys

PS: Am mad =P I really wanted to play there

Edited by ArashiDragon to prevent flame war. It's a private server, they can do as they wish in regards to the players they allow on their server.

Status
Not open for further replies.