Whitelist Server DireWolf20 v5.2.1 5 Slot Open!![Whitelist][10 Slots][No PvP][New Server][Mature][24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Numilex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Numilex.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: Nope.
If so why: -
Time zone: GMT +1 (Netherlands)
FTB experience: Been playing FTB since it came out, I know all the basic things and most of the advanced stuff as well.
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: Aye.
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): What I'm looking for is a small, friendly and mature community to play with. And ofcourse a server that is up 24/7. I also want to learn more about FTB from the other people on the server, and help them if they need any. Maybe make some new friends on the way too. I'd also like to be able to leave my stuff around and not getting it stolen. I'm also looking to get into other mods in DW20, since I've been playing Mindcrack before.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): Mature guy, experience with FTB, a nice attitude, minimalistic base designs, and BEES!
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): I've been an admin on some other small servers, so I have some experience. Although I would prefer just to stay a normal member, since being an admin is not my thing.

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xSimplename
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: Yes, the previous one i was on. I got kicked for not piping my items right which caused server lag. I've learned from this and i hope to prevent this next time.
Time zone: EST
FTB experience: I've been playing ftb since it came out and know most about the core mods.
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: No i do not but i would love to join.
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): I'm looking for a community in which i can ask for stuff and give stuff. Also taking a look at their houses. Being able to leave stuff in my house and it still be there the next day. Learn something new that i have already known.

What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences):
Distilled bees. Everyone loves them, i will try to get them if i can. Just mucking around at someone's house while they're online and helping them when i'm bored. Helping in community projects is also something i enjoy aswell.

Also where is this server located?
One more thing, will chunk loading be final? Because i find it quite dull to play without it.

hideyholeman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hideyholeman
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: Nope, and I intend to keep it that way!
If so why: N/A
Time zone: Eastern
FTB experience: I've been playing Feed The Beast for about six months now, and I'm fairly experienced with all of the mods, an exception being Thaumcraft 3 which I'm very knowledgeable on.
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: Yeppers!
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): A small, friendly, mature, and intelligent community where I can make close friends as opposed to enemies who want to steal my stuff. I want to get away from the griefers, and the immamature children who think they're all that (and some more). I also enjoy organizing and committing to community projects where we can create a large structure, or a little town, or (in the case of a FTB server) a massive, complex factory. I had a cool idea where we could create a complex that's similar to a bunker and will produce and items that can be created through UU by setting up a ton of mass fabricators and scrap machines (not to mention needing a ton power), and is controlled automatically through a ComputerCraft system. I'm also looking for a server that I won't get addicted to and it suddenly stops running because the owner forgets about it or the owner gets tired of running it. Finally, I'm looking for a relaxed server where we could pull pranks on each other, nothing too destructive, but similar to the MindCrack server styles of pranking.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): I'm a friendly player that commits to servers until they end, and I have quite a bit of knowledge on a Direwolf20's modpack, and I'm not afraid to help people if they need it (building a house, excavating a space, sending supplies, helping with large constructs). I bring a large knowledge of Thaumcraft 3 and Bee/Tree breeding from Forrestry. I also bring (not to toot my own horn) a great building talent. I enjoy creating massive, original structures, using things from different realms, such as a certain mazestone as flooring (twilight forest) for my Thaumcraft 3 room. Finally, I bring a listening ear to those who want to talk, laugh and have fun on the server!
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): I'm currently a mod on the TreeCrafters server, a small server that's one of the official servers belonging to the Tree Spirit challenge.
Thanks for reading my application and I look forward to meeting all of you on the server if I'm accepted! Thanks :)

mjmac85

Jul 29, 2019
FanaticDog and techrage you have been added to the whitelist. That puts us at our 10 for right now. Will be opening up more in the future, but thank you all for applying.

Cypher

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks very much for adding me but, I just tried to log in and it says I'm not white listed. Thanks for checking on this.

Rozazel

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: rozazel
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: No
If so why:
Time zone: USA- mountain time
FTB experience: Not much, I play here and there and would love to get to know it more :)
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: Yes, but I hate teamspeak lol Vent is much better :p but i can download TS if i have to
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): Just an active fun community that I can build and learn FTB with
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): Me, myself and I. that should be enough, no? :p I also love to help others build and like being helpful
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): Yes, I helped be an admin for one communtiy. jsut made sure no one was harassing anyone else.

hope you welcome me on board! see you

If you wish to post a few pictures of previous builds go ahead, but I do not expect it.[/quote]

CaptainCustard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:jverge
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server:Yes
If so why:well is not my fault i'm currently using my friends account so he might be the reason for server bans.
Time zone:UTC/GMT -5 hours(Washington D.C)
FTB experience:i got some experience but not much
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak:yes, i do
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): nice moderators and epic community.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences):i would bring my knowledge to help some of the newcomers in FTB and help anyone to build a base or a structure incase they are having trouble.
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful):i have been a owner on my FTB private SERVER and had been an admin before a long time ago.

J Mac

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:jmac7711
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server:Nope I usually get promoted to moderator without asking but sont expect it
If so why: N/A
Time zone:EST New York, New York
FTB experience:I ran my own ftb server for 3 mod packs(Yogcraft, ftb ultimate, and direwolf20).
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak:Yes, most definitely
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): I am looking for a fun server in which i can just build. I want to interact with others as well without haveing to worry about a couple of 9 year olds spamming me. I also dont want to get grieved. Lastly i want to help others and just play for the fun of it.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences):I bring a boatload of knowledge and experience and i can help many people. I can help with all of the mods except maybe Mystcraft and i hope to learn about that. I also just bring some quality fun!
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): I have been admin on all 5 of my servers. I was OP on 2 privates with my friends and OP on 1 all public. Lastly i am currently mod on at least 2 public servers.

**Please** consider me highly i have great connection and however if you dont want to let me on thats fine too
email- [email protected]

mjmac85

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks very much for adding me but, I just tried to log in and it says I'm not white listed. Thanks for checking on this.
Re added FanaticDog to the whote list. Sorry about the mix up you should be good now.

Merelia

Jul 29, 2019
Well, hope there are still some spots left.
Edit: Aw, Just noticed your post that all the spots are taken. I recommend you edit your opening post, it says you still have 4 left.

IGN: Merelia
If so why: -
Time zone: +1 GMT, although I tend to be all over the place when it comes to playing time.
FTB experience: I have only played with the Direwolf20 pack so far, I don't know my way around all the mods it contains but I know most of them. And there is always the wiki. I am decently experienced with the modpack but I am not some machinery/redstone wizard. (Especially not with computercraft, I don't know a word of code!)
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: I have got a good microphone and have TeamSpeak installed. If I am not listening to music I will probably be on TeamSpeak should you have a server for it.
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): Above all, maturity. My previous experience trying to find a nice minecraft server haven't been the best. It is a popular game among teenagers so it is hard to find a decent server, I am sure we all have been there at some point. Otherwise I am just looking for activity, I come from a small server set up by friends (which also used the D20 pack) but they haven't played in a long time and it might as well been singleplayer. The 10 slots also appeals to me, I prefer smaller communities over large ones.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): Hmm, I tend to mostly build a small base for myself first and then once I am more established, and shouldn't there be any, make public buildings where people can macerate/smelt their ore, get energy for their tools/armor and should enough time pass get free UU-matter once we got some HV solar going. I also have made some factories in the past, mostly to make Solar Panels. Otherwise I tend to stick to larger builds like castles with cities and large zeppelins, I like to hide my bases into large structures like that.
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): I hosted a tekkit server for a few months some months/year ago. So I have got some experience when it comes to running a server but I am not a expert by any means.

all4shep

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: all4shep
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: no
If so why: n/a
Time zone: PST
FTB experience: About 4 months, but have been doing direwolf mods since his season 1
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: yes
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): I am looking for a good server that has a community that is mature and that get along. I have been on plenty of servers that have said they are "mature", but end up with many children that beg. I am looking forward to build both on my own and with the community. I like giving help with the mods that come with the modpack and help players gain better knowledge and have fun.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): I am a military guy that likes to play games. I know the modpack and am generally helpful when needed. I am not the greatest of builders, but I do promise more than a 9x9 :D. I can help with anything that needs to be done with the server and know my way around most moderator tools if needed.
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): Been a admin and mod on a few servers and will help if needed. Am knowledgeable with LWC, Bukkit and a few other tools used on most servers.

hideyholeman

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Mj, I just wanted to say that if any slots open up (If a player stops coming online), I'm still completely interested in joining! I know it has slowed down a bit, application wise, but that doesn't mean people aren't still interested. :)
-Hidey

mjmac85

Jul 29, 2019
Direwolf20 v5.2.0 -----5 slots left!!!!------
I will only take 10 people to start with. As the players grow so will the server to accommodate them. This is a brand new server and I am looking for a group of people to make this server a home. Once 5 people decide to join we will do a brand new seed and start completely fresh. If anyone is interested I have a few ideas for community projects. I am open to suggestions on adding different mods as long as everyone votes on it. I want to have as few things as possible disabled. Server performance comes first. That is quickly followed by how people decide to act. As long as everyone follows the rules I can turn more things back on. I will be setting up a team speak server for us to use. I would like this server to grow over time and start taking in more people.

I expect everyone to be respectful and have a good time. Showing maturity is a must. If someone starts to become a problem and the rest of the server does not want them around they will be asked to leave.

The server location is on the West Coast USA. Feel free to test the connection and let me know your results. If the server is not working out I have no problem upgrading or finding a new host.
Server is hosted in LA.

UPDATES
4/9/2013​
Up and running.​
Towny/Lockette/Iconomy installed​
We are looking for roughly 5 new members to grow our server. Please fill out the application below.​
Mine World​
3/28/13​
------GOING LIVE TOMORROW-----
Mine world added​
Permissions are done. Might need minor tweaks as time goes along.​
We have about 6 people who are interested and approved. This leaves 4 more slots open for people.​
Completed
New domain should be up sometime today. Just registered http://www.D20MC.us
Currently re-installed the server to get rid of previous experiments and generated a better seed for testing.

To-do
Turn off restricted items before launch

Extras
GriefPrevention (Admin)
AntiXray (Admin)
WorldGuard (Admin)
Essentials

Disabled Items (for now)
Nukes
Mining laser
Canvas Bag
Spot loaders and Chunk Loaders (this will probably change in the near future)

Disabled Mods
Twilight Forest
Personal Ages

Rules
Quarries only in the mining world
No griefing
No stealing
No trolling/flaming
No speaking in all caps
Help people
Have fun
Be respectful
Break the rules and get banned.

Application
IGN:
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server:
If so why:
Time zone:
FTB experience:
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak:
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences):
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences):
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful):

If you wish to post a few pictures of previous builds go ahead, but I do not expect it.

BUMP. Looking for 5 more players

biggunndunn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:biggunndunn
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: no
If so why: n/a
Time zone: EST
FTB experience: Played on a small Direwolf server before but it shut down.
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: Yes
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): I'm looking for a server that will be around for awhile. A smaller server that is up most of the time. Also, looking for a server that has active members\staff that are fun to play with. I don't care to have 100 people online, when it comes to minecraft ill take quality over quantity. I dont mind having kids around as long as they can control themselves.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): I would be a active member on the server. I'm laid back and get along with others. I also have some experience with the direwolf pack that I could assist others if they are just starting. I like working in group projects and I also like doing the hermit thing as well. I like to build clean looking buildings that look nice. I use most of the mods, I just have not used computer craft.
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): No, just a mod on a old bucket server.

mjmac85

Jul 29, 2019
Timdarkine you have been added. Look forward to seeing you!

Please fill out the forms completely. If you can't find 5 sentences on why you want to be on the server you are not trying.

Chasermc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ivanmorgan

If so why:

Time zone: Eastern

FTB experience: Around 5 months of experience, still learning quite a bit with bees

Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: No, sadly not I'd like to have one so I can help out when needed.

What are you looking for from this server:I am looking for a small community in which, I am able to help others out with whatever I can do. I would like to get to know everyone around, so that I might be able to have some trust and allow many to come visit my base and use my setups I have. I mainly want a server where everyone is mature, and there is no griefing of builds. As well, I'd want to find respect from everyone as I respect them. That's quite all I've been looking for, and would much appreciate you looking into this application.

What do you bring to the server: I'll bring as much experience to the table as I can by building setups for Power of all sorts. If anybody needed a hand building a project or two, just ask and I'll be there. I will be nice to anybody that asks a question, and will do my best to answer what I can. If required I can take time out of my day to help contribute to the community. I'm decently handled, and would just prefer to do my best on all I can.

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:NimeniAltu666
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: nope
If so why:
Time zone: Romania, GMT +2
FTB experience: LOTS!
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: yes
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): just having fun without being griefed on SMP :)
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): lots of tech builds :) :D
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): i really know op/admin things :),