Whitelist Server DireWolf20 v5.2.1 5 Slot Open!![Whitelist][10 Slots][No PvP][New Server][Mature][24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

acucombat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: acucombat

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: No
If so why: N/A
Time Zone: Eastern (US)
FTB experience: I've played all the 3 main ftb servers I love Direwolf20 the most cause of the GregTech
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: yes I do and mumble and Skype
What are you looking for from the server(minimum 5 sentences): I'm want a server that I can trust. 1) From being greifred,please excuse my spelling. I cant stand single player because I say I am not going to cheat some items in then the next minute I cheat it in. I try to keep to my own, but if someone needs help i'll help. I can build things pretty good at least I think. I also love a great community that says hi when I join and when I leave they say cya or goodbye.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): I bring a friendly kid that will anytime talk to anyone who wants to no problem. I try my best not to cause any lag and try to limit the chunk loaders. I am on all the time on the weekend and most nights during the weekdays. One big goal of mine is to use every type of mod no madder what it is. I love to help with big builds. :)
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): I have never been OP/Admin I don't ask because I don't want to get banned.

higpog

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: higpog

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server:Never
If so why:
Time zone:+1 GMT UK, England
FTB experience:very experienced, i like feed the beast a lot, i also like a lot of the mods :)
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: yes!!
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences):well i'm looking for a friendly mature server, I've been of servers with 12 years olds and its manic, i would like to be on a server which i can have freedom on, yet not be griefed and annoyed, i don't really like lag on server's seeing as im not very patient to wait for a chest to open, but in certain circumstances i can deal with it. sorry wasn't quite 5 sentences :)
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): too the server i would bring a happy friendly spirit, I'm not a person to build a small house and live in it, but after a while of gathering resources i would build something huge..... I'm very willing to help people and i'm very interested in recording a FTB series :)
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): well i used to run my own tekkit server, and i have been OP on a open server, i'm mildly reponsible..:)

Jurgentje

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jurgentje

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: Negative
Time zone: GMT -5, South American, Colombia.
FTB experience: I'm currently experienced in Direwolf20 Pack, yet I'm very experienced in tekkit, and as a matter of fact this modpack includes a few of the tekkit mods so I'm good at all
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: Indeed.
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): I'm looking for a small community where I'm guaranteed that I won't be PVP'd nor Griefed every single day, therefore I'm applying.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): I'll bring a friendly player aswell as someone who can be helpfull most of the times within the server.
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): I've been OP and Admin before in a server called maximum Gaming Minecraft, Maximum Gaming is a community based in San Andreas Multiplayer, I'm currently Director of SAMP Operations there, yet we used to have a Minecraft server but we decided to close it down because it was not needed at all, also I was OP in a server long time ago which was hispanic, we had a 20-30 playerbase.

weezuby4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:weezuby4

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: Never have and never plan to.
If so why:
Time zone: GMT
FTB experience: I have played the ultimate pack and got very far into it, didn't enjoy it much and i went back to DireWolf20 pack and i still got pretty far, GraviChestplate and a working nuclear reactor
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: Yes, not the best quality but it works fine
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): I am looking to share my knowledge of feed the beast to other players and mostly i just want to have fun with other people
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): I'm do make youtube videos and i plan to start doing voice videos so i could do a lets play if i was in this server.
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): Been admin in 2 different servers and currently an OP with a friend on his server.

madkidk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN madkidk

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: yes
If so why:The server was going down so the owner just banned everyone...
Time zone: GMT
FTB experience:Since the 3rd map, and i have been playing with mods since minecraft beta 1.8
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: Yes, Blue snowball
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): I am looking for a nice kind environment were i will not get killed on day one by random pvp and were i can log off with out worry that my base will get greifed.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences):I hope to bring a friendly face who will help people in trouble (with anything but bees) and also some random derps when i lose something i'm wearing or forget i gave someone somthing
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful):Yes i have been op/admin on 2 servers one i think was in late 1.7 (beta) and another for around 1 year.

col936

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: col936

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: I don't know, maybe a few...
If so why: N/A?
Time zone: Eastern(New York)
FTB experience: I have a lot of experience with most of the mods in it, as I use them in my regular client sometimes.
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: Nah, not a fan of it. Sorry.
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): I'm basically just looking for an excuse to use my FTB client. I want to be able to play the game, and become a master of sorts on FTB. I also love the game, and want to be able to play the game with other people who enjoy the game, as well as enjoy the game myself. I'm looking for a quiet-ish server that doesn't get TOO crazy and crowded, but I can still find people on, and have fun. I like FTB, and I hope this server is able to support that.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): I can bring a lot of down-and-dirty knowledge about FTB, servers and general, and experience with moderating and such. I have lots of experience as a moderator, and I can deal with lots of situations. I'm a calm, quiet guy, and I can be a great addition to the whitelist. As well as the fact that I'm a good moderator, and assuming the server runs on Linux, I can help a lot with that as well, because I use Linux as my main operating system(Old, slow-ish comp). I've run small servers before, and I have experience.
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): I've server as a tech support guy on other servers, because as I mentioned above I use Linux an my main operating system.

FrackWheel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: frackwheel

Time zone: US/EST
FTB experience: Good-Very Good
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: Yes and I have Teamspeak
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): I am looking for a small community that runs with the DW20 pack. I would definitely like to team with someone when I join because if your going to play SMP, why not play it with others. Overall, I just want a nice, friendly server that I will not have to constantly worry about getting raided, griefed etc. I DO however like to occasionally prank not to be mean but just for fun :D. So ya, The last thing I really would like is to have the server not have already been destroyed. By that I mean all the ores mined, qurarry holes everywhere etc. I also plan on making a large island in the middle of the ocean for a base so that it will be hard to get to. Anyway thats what i am looking for!
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): I can bring a positive attitude, pleasant experience and a good time to the server. I do NOT like stealing, griefing etc so I will definitely not cause head aches :D ! I will also help members with questions to the best of my ability. I will also make sure to be a active member. I will USUALY be on for at least 1-3 hours per day. I also will make an EU farm for the server. It will suck lava from the nether and I will provide new people with EU until they find away to make their own. I hope to be helpful to the admins and follow the rules. I hope to be apart of this community!
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): I actually used to own a Bukkit server (Vanilla). I can be a good help with any server problems you may be having. The server was VERY popular because I was kind to my members. It was called FrackTown :p

Rich_Hobo1212

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Rich_Hobo1212

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server:No
If so why:n/a
Time zone: Pacific
FTB experience:I have expeirence with almost all mods.
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak:Yes
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences):Im looking for a small community to play in. As well i wont play single player to the full extent i only like to play with other players.I have too much time on my hands.And i hosted my own whitelisted private server when a problem became and the world was some how deleted as well as backups.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences):I can bring lots of knowledge about most of the mods except for mystcraft and EE3. I have alot of time on my hands so i can help anyone at any time.I am a over acheiver so when i get started i will have alot of machines and resources so if anyone needs something ill be glad to give it to them.
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful):I hosted my own whitelisted private server when a problem became and the world was some how deleted as well as backups.

Jonnlink

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jonnlink

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: Nope!
Time zone: Atlantic
FTB experience: I have experience with most of the mods in the pack. I have been playing on the Ultimate pack for a while, but D20 seems to be a better fit for me.
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: I do!
What are you looking for from this server: When I look for servers, I generally like to join active, small servers with a supportive, mature community, and this server seems to fit the bill! I like to get to know my fellow players, and work on projects either on my own, or with someone else. I'm looking to play a supportive role in the community, and I am willing to shift my playing style to best fit this server. I'd like to have the opportunity to develop new ways to do things in FTB, and i have a few exciting ideas!
What do you bring to the server: I bring a positive attitude, respect for my fellow players, and a level head! I'm not one for drama, and do not like to do anything that may upset others. I try my best to be funny and keep the atmosphere light and enjoyable for everyone! I've also had experiences playing on all types of different servers, and am respectful of other peoples stuff. I'm also not needy, and won't beg for stuff or ask annoying questions!
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): I've been an admin on a few servers run by friends, but none of those lasted longer than a year. i have run my own servers as well, but even when i'm OP I like to play w/o cheating in items.

Surreal

Jul 29, 2019
ING: Surreal96007
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: No, the only Multi-player server I have played on has been one I built myself with one of my close friends.
If so why:
Time zone:Pacific
FTB experience: I started FTB 2-3 Months ago, I dove right in and with the help of various youtube videos (Especially Direwolf20's videos) I have learned many of the mod functions, however I am always learning more each day.
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: Yes. think I still have it installed from my wow days.
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): It's only so fun building these awesome workshops or automated farms with no one to share it with. I host a (very small) server on my laptop for myself and my friend however he doesn't play as much as I do so I am still not getting the multi-player experiences I think I am looking for. I am hoping to make some new friends who share a enjoyment out of Minecraft and the toys in the FTB Modpack. Since this is my first real multi-player server I am looking for a smaller group of individuals that have a more mature nature with no pvp/griefing. However with being "mature" I still hope to have some fun and laughs along the way.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): Besides my sassy self? I am very helpful by nature so I hope to bring that to the community. My first plans would be to see what community/shared resources were available and build upon those. I don't have as extensive experience with FTB as some others, however I am familiar with research so if I don't know it I always willing to learn and help someone else learn.
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): Very Little. I do have my own server I set up on an old laptop and that was a learning experience! However with just myself and my friend playing I have had very little that I actually needed to do past setting up the initial server, I did install some mods not on the FTB modpack but I would say thats about it.

Thank you and regardless of acceptance, I hope your server does well :)

LevouOyoto

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LevouOyoto

Time zone: EST
FTB experience: Pretty good with most of the Direwolf20 mods but still exploring a lot. I spend a good amount of time on FTB wiki and the various mod wikis.
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: Yes
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): I am looking for a vital, fun, and creative community to join. I crave a server where I can have a little swath of land for my personal builds, a group of cool people to share ideas and build with, and a place where we can all work together to create a functional and beautiful world. Is that so much to ask?! ;) Seriously though, the servers I am currently playing on are either devolving into ghost towns, largely unreliable, or make me feel like I am in a formulaic movie about high school cliques. I was drawn to this server because of the higher average age of members and your very apparent professionalism and attention to detail in running this server. If accepted, I would hope to have a spot for my boyfriend as well, if possible. We like to play and build together. He will, of course, complete his own application.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): I am a super friendly and helpful player and person. I believe I have a decent build aesthetic (graphic designer by trade). I could become very involved with the right community, and would love to help plan events, group builds, etc. I would gladly give anyone the pickaxe off my back. I know HTML/CSS. I could probably design a server texture pack if anyone was ever interested. I am generally awesome.
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): Only watching my friends and listening to their trials and tribulations.

Lat1tude

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lat1tude

Age: 11(I know i'm really young but i'm mature (Promise :) ) )

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: Nope.

If so why:

Time zone:

FTB experience: Well, I have only started recently, but I know my fair share of things to do with the mods I use (IC2 and some others)
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak:Nope, my microphone recently broke so I won't be able to use teamspeak :(
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences):Well, In this server I'm looking for a nice community. Helpful People, A fun experience with trustowrthy players so that people who come to my house will be trusted to not steal anything. Maybe even to prank me xD (Idk if you guys do prank wars or not) I'm also looking for a nice spawn so that when I go to spawn I can think, "WOW!, I'm so glad I am on this server." I do like most spawns anyways.

What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): Well, If I join the server, I could host events. I could give out a gift to everyone montly (Almost like a Santa type thing, I like to do this on servers.) I also bring a very fun person to the server that can get on with anyone that is willing to get on with me.

Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): I have been staff on another server before, yes.

Cymbiotica

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: [email protected]

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: nope
If so why: n/a
Time zone: GMT -5
FTB experience: I have been running a personal server for about 6 months now. I am pretty good with IC2 and Buildcraft. Went most of the way into Thaumcraft and a bit of forestry especially bees! Created a neat barrel sorter for persoanl storage before Applied energistics came out so I havent played with that too much.
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: yessir
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences):
Well as I stated I have been running a server for a little while. It kinda didnt work out for everyone timewise to all play together, albeit there were only 4 of us heh. So now I am looking for a place to play and maybe meet some new people. Would like to work on Computercraft more and work on big projects. We had built a village into a city on my server. Just to hang and have fun

What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): I can add to this but I think I summed htis up already
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): As stated running my own server for a while.

Awsome231

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Awsome231

If so why:
Time zone: Central
FTB experience: Ibeen playing ftb a lot and now i want to test out a new server.
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: No
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): I'm looking forward to having a great time with u guys.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): I want to bring a great nice guy to help out your server.
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful):

zaubamann

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:zaubamann

If so why:
Time zone: Central European ST
FTB experience: played tekkit online for 5 months and ftb 2 months on private server at home
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: yes
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): Looking for a fair server to play with awesome ftb nerds. No griefing and friendly players. I want to try out some awesome builds my server couldnt handle. I want to learn more about Thaumcraft and soulchards. i want to build an hightech iglu.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): I am a friendly player that follows all server rules and likes to join others building and adventuring. I bring some RP2 IC2 TE and BC experience. I like going cave exploring once in a while.
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): not really only 2 man server

Chewbacca

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GomJabba

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: no
If so why: -
Time zone: UTC+01:00)
FTB experience:
I know a lot about Machinery and Railcraft System. I am also able to program easy functions for CCC.
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak:
Yes
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences):
Searching for a nice community, and learn how to Bee & Treebreeding and maybe Thaumcraft
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences):
I can build pretty Stuff and Buildings with Microblocks. I maybe can not build ultra complex sorting and auto craft systems but I can fancy the interior and exterior up and build nice houses. I am loving the Microblocks because there are so many possebilities to build and fancy up.
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful):
Never been one

So long
GomJabba