Whitelist Server DireWolf20 v5.2.1 5 Slot Open!![Whitelist][10 Slots][No PvP][New Server][Mature][24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mjmac85

Jul 29, 2019
ivanmorgan you have been added to the whitelist. Look forward to seeing you on the server!

mjmac85

Jul 29, 2019
Please try again. Double checked your name and reloaded the config files. The name added is ivanmorgan Any capitals?

solofrog

Jul 29, 2019
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: No
If so why:
Time zone: EST (GA)
FTB experience: I have played the main mod for a few years, and then recently played on a private server with my IT department at work with Direwolf20 modpack for about 6 months
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: Yes, I prefer TS.
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): I want a place where I can build in peace. I also want to be able to complete projects with other players who share a love of DW20 modpack. This modpack is perfect because of the mods it adds, and what it disables by default. I also want to get into doing a youtube series that I can start and record (feature other players on the server) or help someone that wants to do this. Also I wouldnt mind doing reviews and guides for other players that request them on the server using the web site that I saw you had (it is nice by the way). I play pretty often, at LEAST every day for a few hours, some times more. I always get on TS if it is available, and I can help out with anything server wise, as I have ran a private server for a few years, both hosted and personal. I also like the idea of legit playing, with little to no creative mode and deff no cheating.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): I bring a helpful and friendly Attitude, as I do not believe in raging or negative attitudes. I love humor and keeping things light. I LOVE projects, and trying to work with people in making awesome systems like automation and cool buildings. Im not the best at design as far as creativity, but I know how everything works and how it works together. I use teamspeak, and love to keep in communication with everyone. Endless monetary support? :)
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): I have hosted a server on my own hardware for up to 10 people, as well as done a private server that was hosted through a site.

Merelia

Jul 29, 2019
Here is my application with 10% more effort then the last one.

IGN: Merelia
If so why: -
Time zone: +1 GMT, although I tend to be all over the place when it comes to playing time due to lots of free time and illness.
FTB experience: I have only played with the Direwolf20 pack so far, I don't know my way around all the mods it contains but I know most of them. And there is always the wiki. I am decently experienced with the modpack but I am not some machinery/redstone wizard. (Especially not with computercraft, I don't know a word of code!)
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: I have got a good microphone and have TeamSpeak installed. If I am not listening to music I will probably be on TeamSpeak should you have a server for it.
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): Above all, maturity. It is hard to find a server where a large amount of the players aren't constantly whining about things, asking for OP etc. I am also looking for activity, I come from a small server set up by some friends, which also used the D20 pack, but they haven't played in a long time and it might as well been single-player lately. And I prefer my minecraft multiplayer. I also like smaller communities, I prefer to know a smaller group of people well over a sea of names and faces/skins. I also hope that the admins of the server will be playing legit, I prefer to have things feel like a achievement then getting things handed to me. Otherwise I am just looking for a fun and relaxed environment to play minecraft with other people.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): Besides my immense personal charisma (cough) I bring a pickaxe, mediocre knowledge and blocky hands to build things with. When it comes to building things I like to make public building if a server doesn't have any yet. A place where people can macerate their ore, get energy, food and some day free UU-matter. I also like to make factories that make stuff that would otherwise take ages to make. Such as Solar Panels, I tend to spend quite a bit of time on making these but with Applied Energestics I suspect they will be a lot easier to make now. Besides this I like to make large structures like castles with towns or flying zeppelins. I also bring activity, minecraft is one of my most played games and I tend to play at least a few hours a day and sometimes spending a entire day on the server. Like I said: My playing time tends to be all over the place.
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): I hosted a tekkit server some year ago for some friends. So I have got some experience when it comes to running a server but I am not a expert by any means.

Lucas Waldron

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Marinedude120

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: Nope i just mind my own business
If so why: :)
Time zone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
FTB experience: i am a 6 out of 10 on feed the beast and i love to play and i love making sorting machines
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: Yes i do
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): I amlooking for an amaizng server with cool people. I also want to play with other people bacuse single player is boring. This just seems lie a cool server. Also i can help pay for the server because my job is amazing.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): What Brought me to this server was that people where telling me about it and i found it on the forums.
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): I use to host my own server but i barely got anyone in it so i just shut it down.

Kronza

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _Kronza_

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: Yes, for being inactive when I went on a family vacation.
If so why: ^^^
Time zone: CST (Duluth, Minnesota)
FTB experience: About 5 Months throughout the different packs
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: Yes, a quite good one,
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): I would like to see a nice small some what closed in community with friendly staff/players where I can continue my LP series, as the recent server I was on, was sadly, shut down due to the owner not being able to provide the necessary funds to keep the server up. (youtube.com/user/kronaticfilms)
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): Traffic from my small youtube channel, I can bring FTB experience aswell as moderating experience, and, if your having troubles with any of the FTB mods giving you errors, I can generally fix them, as I work for peak-hosting.com in there customer support section, so I am very knowledgeable.
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): About 7 months of server running experience, I no longer run a server as I have no interest in running one because of all the stress it can induce on my person.

Jorcooly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jorcooly

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: Yes sadly. :/
If so why: It was a few years ago when I was younger and didn't know much about the running of a server and all that Jazz. (I've since learned my lesson, and will not repeat the actions I have done before.)
Time zone: Mountain Timezone
FTB experience: I've been playing with the mods since before it was called Feed The Beast, and the mods had to be collected and installed on your own accord.
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: Yes
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): In this server I'm looking for a "replacement" for the server i previously played on. It was a community for the subreddit of competitive minecrafteers that play a special style of minecraft called Race For Wool. I hope to find a server that hosts a friendly community. The ability of the server to work together and share resources would also be nice. Nice staff is also a nice bonus for the server to have. Active members are also key to me, as on the old server we only had 6 or so active players, with only one or two of us on at a time.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): I would bring the ability of an apiarist to the server. I'm an active apiarist and I prefer to create self sustaining systems using bees. My knowledge of all the mods in the pack (outside AE) is pretty much limitless, and i'm a walking wiki for forestry and buildcraft. I hope that I'd be able to involve the rest of the community in projects and assist with keeping the server running smoothly as well, if given the chance. I'd like to think that I could bring another output into the competitive aspect of the game for the members of the community as well.
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): A couple small server, but nothing big :/ I was considered for moderator on the MCTF2 servers, but there were too many people applying in influx that I had to be turned away.

I hope you consider me for a candidate on the server, and I look forward eagerly to your response.
-Thanks, Jor.

BarsikDaCaT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BarsikDaCaT
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?: No
Time zone: +10 MTG
FTB Expirience: about 7 month+Direwolf20's LP
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak?: yes
What are you looking for from this server?: Looking for a small server, not overloaded with hundreds of useless machines and ethernal rain, looking for people, who really know how to play modded minecraft, looking for non-russian server with no griefing and stealing. Looking for a nice couple of people to play with, come up with new idea, build or simply have fun.
What do you bring to the server?: Some intersting ideas of facilities for public usage, decorative stuff. Good knowledge of beebreeding and treebreeding. Always ready to help people with advice/building/resources. Patient and mature player.

Samuel_son

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Samuel_son

If so why:

Time zone: GMT

FTB experience: about 6 months, played the tekkit before hand and was looking for abit more.

Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: Yes I have a mic, but never used teamspeak only skype

What are you looking for from this server: I am looking for a place to call home, i played with a friend for about 6 months but he has giving up running the server. I am looking for a new place to expand my creations in a community, I am always happy to help others when Im free.

What do you bring to the server: My knowledge so far on the FTb mod, aswell as and design issues with new buildings.​

hideyholeman

Jul 29, 2019
Again, I'm still interested in joining, my application is on the second page, I didn't want to spam it again. I hope I'm not coming accross as irritating, sorry if I am, but I'm just really interested in joining.
-Hidey

sirdurjur

Jul 29, 2019
If so why: N/A
Time zone: mountain standard
FTB experience: Played on my own server for long while friends lost interest.
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: yes
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences):

A friendly, active and mature community where one can build their projects whilest exchanging ideas and knowledge.
I would like to see teamwork as well as the ability to head off on your own.
My preference goes towards a community that doesn't have new members every 2 weeks, with the old ones just losing interest in the server.
also being able to log in at any time would be a plus.

What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences):

I am a easy going person that really enjoys MC. Some would say I enjoy it a bit too much at times. I am willing to offer my somewhat limited experience with FTB to anyone looking for help and am not afraid at all to ask for help when needed. Although, I attempt to find the answer out on my own first you can most likely get a better answer from a player.

[DOUBLEPOST=1365964067][/DOUBLEPOST]Account name is SirDurJur if your inclined to allow me in.

Mr_Pie_Guy1234

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mr_Pie_Guy1234
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: Nope
If so why:
Time zone: Central
FTB experience: Been on multiple tekkit servers, this is my first FTB server.
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: Yes, doesn't work very well though.
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): I am looking for a small friendly community. Other servers either too big and don't give a flip about what you're doing or how the guy living next door to you is repeatedly griefing you, or are too small and shut down after like 2 days. I can't begin to tell you how many of these I have been on. I am looking for a server that is well established and will be up long enough for me to actually do something. Most of all, I am looking for a server that has a mature community that doesn't grief, and that is friendly and supporting.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): Weeks and weeks of looking for a server that doesn't suck. Like I said before, most of them have shoddy quality, and I'm hoping I'll get lucky on this one. You look like you have a pretty tough application process, which looks very good to people happening to pass by :D. I have a friendly and helpful attitude, and I am hoping to bring it to people on this server. This seems like a really nice community and I can't wait to get in and play with you guys.
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): I have a little experience on small minecraft servers that have since faded into oblivion, and that's about it :p

I hope this application is good enough!

Alchimous

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: alchimous

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: no
Time zone: Central (CST)
FTB experience: I'm been playing FTB (or earlier The-Pack-that-shall-not-be-named) for the better part of a year.
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: No.
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): I love FTB, but I can never concentrate on a given project long enough to see it through when I'm on my own. To put it simply, I want a small community to share what I create with. Something to relax, and create on. An active and helpful server. A server that can cope with my erratic schedule.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): A mature helpful person. I have a mind for solving problems. I enjoy trying to piece together the plethora of mods available into something that is, to me, beautiful. I've played around with most of the mods in the DW pack(other than factorization) and like to think I have a fair grasp on them. I am friendly, and willing to help in any way I can.
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): Was an administrator on a vanilla server six months ago, until it shut down due to hosting issues.

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: agomez74

Time zone: Central (US)
FTB experience: I've mostly played on the Mindcrack pack, but I am more than familiar with the mods within the Direwolf20.
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: I do have a mic and Teamspeak installed.
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): Looking for a small but active mature community to call home. I have been playing single player for the past few months, and that has gotten quite stale lately. Plus I believe this game is much better online with other players. That's about it really, small friendly and active community where we can all build in peace and do cool build projects or go on deep mining runs. ;)
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): I am a friendly, mature and very down to earth kinda guy just looking to have some fun in Minecraft. I do have a fair grasp of the mods contained in the Direwolf20 pack, so I am always willing and able to help in any way i can. And if there is something that I am not sure about, I normally refer to good ol' google and look it up myself. But most of all I just want to have some fun, and hopefully make some new friends while killing some creepers and getting sweet loot. :)
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): I have ran my own server in the past, but real life issues came up and had to shut down.