Whitelist Server DireWolf20 v5.2.1 5 Slot Open!![Whitelist][10 Slots][No PvP][New Server][Mature][24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mjmac85

Jul 29, 2019
Direwolf20 v5.2.1 -----5 slots left!!!!------
I will only take 10 people to start with. As the players grow so will the server to accommodate them. This is a brand new server and I am looking for a group of people to make this server a home. Once 5 people decide to join we will do a brand new seed and start completely fresh. We are now looking for a few more members to join our server. If anyone is interested I have a few ideas for community projects. I am open to suggestions on adding different mods as long as everyone votes on it. I want to have as few things as possible disabled. Server performance comes first. That is quickly followed by how people decide to act. As long as everyone follows the rules I can turn more things back on. I will be setting up a team speak server for us to use. TS server is UP. I would like this server to grow over time and start taking in more people.

I expect everyone to be respectful and have a good time. Showing maturity is a must. If someone starts to become a problem and the rest of the server does not want them around they will be asked to leave.

The server location is on the West Coast USA. Feel free to test the connection and let me know your results. If the server is not working out I have no problem upgrading or finding a new host.
Server is hosted in LA.

UPDATES
4/21/13
Updated MCPC+ to latest build.​
Installed Zombie Castle Defense game world.​
Fixed random issues.​
4/13/13Added a TS3 server.​
4/11/13
Website started and the URL should be active on 4/12 Http://www.d20mc.us
Server has been updated to v5.2.1​
Still have spots open.​
Server is down for maybe an hour for maintenance.
4/9/2013
Up and running.​
Towny/Lockette/Iconomy installed​
We are looking for roughly 5 new members to grow our server. Please fill out the application below.​
Mine World​
3/28/13
------GOING LIVE TOMORROW-----
Mine world added​
Permissions are done. Might need minor tweaks as time goes along.​
We have about 6 people who are interested and approved. This leaves 4 more slots open for people.​
Completed
New domain should be up sometime today. Just registered http://www.D20MC.us
Currently re-installed the server to get rid of previous experiments and generated a better seed for testing.

To-do
Turn off restricted items before launch

Extras
GriefPrevention (Admin)
AntiXray (Admin)
WorldGuard (Admin)
Essentials

Disabled Items (for now)
Nukes
Mining laser
Canvas Bag
Spot loaders and Chunk Loaders (this will probably change in the near future)

Disabled Mods
Twilight Forest
Personal Ages

Rules
Quarries only in the mining world
No griefing
No stealing
No trolling/flaming
No speaking in all caps
Help people
Have fun
Be respectful
Break the rules and get banned.

If you do not take the time to completely fill out the application you will not be considered.
Application

IGN:

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server:
If so why:
Time zone:
FTB experience:
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak:
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences):
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences):
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful):

If you wish to post a few pictures of previous builds go ahead, but I do not expect it.

nega_skoll

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nega_skoll
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: no
If so why:
Time zone: london
FTB experience: 2-3 months
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: yes but dont know how to use teamspeek
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): I would like to join a kind server that allows me to build, mine ect... I would like to try and make a workshop because they are awesome, i hope there is a mining age as it means i don't have to tear apart the overworld, it would help me greatly if at some point (later on) chunk loaders were allowed as it will allow me to make geothermal power ect because it is simply the best and affordable power source that i know how to use in the game .
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): extensive knowlage in ic2, thermal expansion, build craft and thaumcraft,
i will attempt to make a workshop which provides machinery to use and liquids would be shared if i can. I practise bee keeping but am not the best. I build really nice buildings ( not 9x9s) although i do take a while to complete construction. The only real problem is gettin started so when i get going i will help others in doing so.
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): none sorry

WTBjellybean10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WTBjellybean10
Timezone: US central (GMT - 5:00)
Mic: I have Skype and a Mic, unfortunately, I do not have teamspeak
Why I want to join this server: I would like to join you to finally indulge in multiplayer, I haven't played multiplayer in a very serious manner since 1.2.5 on Hardcore Darwinism tekkit server (I know tekkit). The server was shut down as the owner had a mental breakdown, it was a raiding server but I remained neutral and the people I lived with did as well (We got rich by trading and mining NOT RAIDING). Overall I think getting back into a multiplayer environment, with a tight knit group, would be a ton of fun. This seems like a new server so I won't have to join in late and live near people with gravi suits and huge frame machines and such. I hope this server will be a great, grief and hack free server, I am very mature and will help everyone
What I will bring to this server: I am great at the end game mechanics of basically all the mods in the DW20 pack. I will help new players and I am fine with mining, crafting tedious blocks (HV arrays, Gravi suit, anything!), and pretty much everything. I would like to make some complex frame machines and attempt things I have never done, with the help of a few individuals. I would also like to build a workshop and public liquids room (Like DW20) to help the inexperienced as well as the experienced
My knowledge with mods: I am VERY knowledgeable with the mods on the Direwolf20 pack, the first modpack I played was the original yogbox. I switched over to technical mods with tekkit and the technic pack back in 1.0. I played these mod packs till 1.4 when I got really serious in the single player aspect of FTB and the Direwolf20 pack. I know almost everything about all of the mods in the pack and I can build extremely efficient mining machines or power stations or even farms.
Prior OP experience: I have no prior op experience, but, I have seen bad ops, so I know what not to do. I would not feel comfortable being op but I would be alright with being a moderator or chat mod.

My MCbans:
http://mcbans.com/player/WTBjellybean10
I have never played on a server with MCbans and here is the link to save you some time.

Thank you for considering me as a candidate to join your group, I really appreciate it and I would love to join!

AlpacaFarmer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AlpacaFarmer
Timezone: US Mountain currently, a few months and will be west coast
FTB Experience: I've played FTB and Tekkit for the last year, and have been playing Minecraft since alpha.
Do you have a mic to use teamspeak: Yes I do
What are you looking for from this server: I am looking for a few things for a SMP FTB server. First, I would love to join a server with a mature and experienced group of individuals. I would also like there to be a sense of community, where people worked together to accomplish large builds or builds that benefit the entire server. I have hosted and joined previous servers, where people play for a day or two and then are never seen again. I would like there to be a group of regular users who don't get tired and quit soon after joining. I like the idea of a fairly new server, and look forward to seeing the progress made.
What do you bring to this server: I have experience running MC servers. I have also done admin and op on other vanilla servers. On previous servers I have played on, I was known to build large time consuming projects. I am a huge team player and enjoy helping others. I am good at building power generating devices, such as Watermill towers. I have a lot of experience with most of the mods in FTB. I love Minecraft and would love to be a part of a great tight nit community.
Prior OP/Admin experience: I have experience doing both on public and private servers, however, I have learned that I enjoy just playing more than supervising.

Thank you for your consideration!

rengo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: reng0r0
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: No
Timezone: US/Central
FTB Experience: I've been playing FTB for about 3 months, started playing Minecraft during Alpha.
Do you have a mic to use TeamSpeak: Yes
What are you looking for from this server: I've only ever done FTB single player. I'm looking toward a little faster progression with the help of a community. I hope to participate in community builds, something I've never experienced before. I also like the idea of starting fresh, because the thought of starting from scratch and coming with new ideas is very appealing to me. Lastly, I hope by joining this server I will have a place to come to after a long work day where I can enjoy an alcoholic beverage and play some minecraft with friends. :)
What do you bring to this server: I'm a father, and I work as a software engineer. I hope to translate the skills I've learned in those areas to help out on the server (more the latter than the former, hopefully). I bring my very unique building style (some would say cluttered), but I believe the fact that other people will be seeing what I build will force me to take my time and make it eye-pleasing. This is something that I never worry about in single player. I also hope to bring my knowledge of mincraft/ftb to help out where needed, and participate in a great community.
Prior OP/Admin experience: None.

mjmac85

Jul 29, 2019
Server currently down for maintenance. Should be back up shortly if you wish to test out the IP.

People approved: AlpacaFarmer, reng0r0, and nega_skoll. I will be adding you to the permissions list once I get the server back up. Feel free to start playing, but remember when we get a few more people I will be doing a fresh seed so we all start out together. My personal goal is to establish a community work shop for the more advanced items that everyone can use. I would like to know how you all feel about building apart from each other or stay close together. Either option is fine. Since we are starting fresh we have an opportunity to make some group decisions from the start.

WTBjellybean10 you showed up as a ban on MCBans.

mjmac85

Jul 29, 2019
Server back up and should be running smoothly. Currently working on turning off restricted items. See first post for more details.

mjmac85

Jul 29, 2019
The permissions are not fully configured right now. I'm in the middle of editing them and have to stop for a bit. I will try and finish it up tonight or tomorrow. Feel free to play around.

Lucas Dantas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lcsdantas
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: nope
If so why:
Time zone: brazilia(Brazil) i think 3 + than USA ( i do speak english well)
FTB experience: i have played thecnic pack now i am at FTB but i have lot of experience in both
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: yes
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): i ve been playing SP for a long time but now i want join a cool MP comunity to have lot fun and make amazing stuffs
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): experience with lot of the mods and of course i expect to have fun with others players and make friends helping the server to grow! :)
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): i know the basic comands but nothing very big

Draav

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dravarian26

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: no
If so why: ---

Time zone: East Cost USA

FTB experience: have been playing for a while a couple months after it first came out i think. Played some of the mods in ftb before ftb was created. I understand and have basic knowledge of every mod on the Direwolf20 pack. I would be able to help with most problems that arise and understand how to make cool stuff combining mods

Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: I have a laptop with a mic built in, so I'm gonna say yes, but I've never used TeamSpeak before

What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): I am looking for a 24/7 server that I can randomly log on to whenever I have the time, and build cool stuff. I want a server because SP is lonely and it's fun to look at what other people have made, help other people, and show off what you've done. Working together is fun too. I hope I can stay on this server for a while, a couple months at least.

What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): I bring expansive knowledge of all things related to minecraft and all things not! I bring helpfulness and politeness! I bring my fealty and my firstborn child! I bring these all to you and lay them at your feet for you to do with what you will.

But yeah, I just think that I'm pretty decent and won't get in anyone's way enough to be irritating.

Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): I've was made a mod on a vanilla server from like 2 years ago, after I played on it for like half a year. I made my own bukkit server just for fun and invited a few friends on to mess around, but never went anywhere with it.

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MW1000
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: no i never get banned.
If so why: ---
Time zone:
UTC + 1 hour
FTB experience: a lot i have played on a server for almose a year.
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: i have a mice and i have teamspeak 3 (and skype)
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): no griefers. a small amount of people. making some new friends. a 24/7 server. and helping other people out and my self
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): i bring help, fun <----- :) , experience form ftb , new buildings , new playstyle form feed the beast, smart structures fore automatic stuff, and a lot of help of the mod ic2 and buildcraft.
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): I had a minecraft server 24/7 normaal minecraft. but yeah than i liked ftb to mutch and what a good server fore that

WTBjellybean10

Jul 29, 2019
Server currently down for maintenance. Should be back up shortly if you wish to test out the IP.

People approved: AlpacaFarmer, reng0r0, and nega_skoll. I will be adding you to the permissions list once I get the server back up. Feel free to start playing, but remember when we get a few more people I will be doing a fresh seed so we all start out together. My personal goal is to establish a community work shop for the more advanced items that everyone can use. I would like to know how you all feel about building apart from each other or stay close together. Either option is fine. Since we are starting fresh we have an opportunity to make some group decisions from the start.

WTBjellybean10 you showed up as a ban on MCBans.

IMG_1092_1.png

That's my mcbans... if I am banned then it may be my brother playing on my account...

mjmac85

Jul 29, 2019
IMG_1092_1.png

That's my mcbans... if I am banned then it may be my brother playing on my account...

http://whitelist.mcf.li/ type in your name and MCBouncer shows 1 for griefing. Btw the name you put in your ss has a period in there and that is not what you listed in your application. Thank you, but I will have to say no.[DOUBLEPOST=1364450857][/DOUBLEPOST]dravarian26 adding you to the whitelist. Server is about ready to go. Check original thread for update.

Techrage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: techrage
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: negative
If so why: N/A
Time zone: +1 (Netherlands)
FTB experience: I have been doing FTB for quite sometime now.
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: Yes, and I like communication via TS
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences):
A friendly, active and mature community where one can build their projects whilest exchanging ideas and knowledge.
I would like to see teamwork as well as the ability to head off on your own.
My preference goes towards a community that doesn't have new members every 2 weeks, with the old ones just losing interest in the server.
also being able to log in at any time would be a plus.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences):
Knowledge on FTB which i'll gladly share. (think mechanics, tech-trees, set ups, processing)
I like helping/starting community projects (eg. setting up a nexus, or a factory)
I'm the kind of person who likes to start and finish big projects (the kind that take a lot of time, so i wont dissappear all of a sudden) both mechanically and esthetically.

Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful):
I have been an admin on a small and private lan server, which leaves me with some, yet very basic experience.

Thank you for your time, hope to hear from you soon,
-Tech

Cypher

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FanaticDog
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server: Never
If so why: N/A
Time zone: EST
FTB experience: FTB for about 3 months now.
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: Yes I do.
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences): I am looking for a relaxed, engaging, mature server to keep me wanting to come come back day after day. I would like to make new friends and and possible connect with others I know already. I'm looking for an interested,
active owner and admin staff as well. Without these, servers tend to fade away. I want to learn from the more experienced players and offer my help when asked. I prefer smaller servers with less turnover also. This allow me to get to know people a bit more which I also enjoy.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences): I am a easy going person that really enjoys MC. Some would say I enjoy it a bit too much at times. I am willing to offer my somewhat limited experience with FTB to anyone looking for help and am not afraid at all to ask for help when needed. Although, I attempt to find the answer out on my own first you can most likely get a better answer from a player.
Prior OP/Admin experience (not required but helpful): I run a small private FTB server for my son and his friends is about it.

Thanks very much for your consideration.

countryboy2327lp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:countryboy2327
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server:no
If so why:
Time zone:eastern
FTB experience: alot
Do you have a microphone to use TeamSpeak: yes
What are you looking for from this server(minimum 5 sentences):i am looking for a server w a small amount of ppl. looking for a server that has no ppl that will grief. looking for a server that has ppl that will help others if needed for an example me helping someone if they need help with something at there base. smaller the server the better i can get to know someone and talk to. but most of all im looking for a small and relaxing server that is mature.
What do you bring to the server(minimum 5 sentences):i would bring a helping hand if someone needed it at the base. im good at knowing about how to make cool setups. im willing to give my knowledge about ftb to anyone and everyone. i tend to make sweet setups and willing to make some for the server to use. and im a very kind and mature person.

Lucas Dantas

Jul 29, 2019
Hey mjmac85 why dont u give me a try ? i am very good with buildings and i will be a very good add to your server. what most atract me was the fact that the server is small and friendly. plz give me a try :) if not, explain me why plz..

IGN: lcsdantas

i see now that i have 1 ban but if i remember that was more than 1 year ago and i was not suposed to greife. i just found a kind of abandoned cave with some spread rails and that DIDNT seams to be working than i took some rails and in the next day when i tried to join i was banned! i am not a griefer! i never wanted to griefe and i will never do :( give me a try plz..