Whitelist Server Direwolf20 Server Whitelisted 35 slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kotsios

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: panaplo123
Age (optional):20
Ever been banned?:no
Experience with the modpack:at least all and now working at thaumcraft3

Sotek90

Jul 29, 2019
So allthough there are so many replies allready I have decided to at least give at a chance

IGN Sotek90
Age 23
Experienced with the modpack and older versions of the mods, this means I know ways to reduce the impact builds have on the server (for example less timers etc)

furthermore i am a decent pixel artist, which I dont think I will be doing much in the first days of playing. and I love fixing NPC village to a giant town :)

love to be added

Sotek90

Cookiemonster629

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:cookiemonster629
Age (optional): 14 1/2
Ever been ban No.
Experience with the modpack: i have played the tekkit pack a lot befor and have been playing Feed The Beast for about 1 mounth

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: 1923364
Age (optional): 15
Ever been banned? : Nope.
Experience with the modpack: I have been using most of these mods for a few months, and overall I would say I have a reasonably good understanding of them, although I have never really explored Railcraft or MFFS.

Sanllian

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: djdarkstorm
Age (optional): 17
Ever been banned?: Never.
Experience with the modpack: Fairly High. (Been a follower of Direwolf20 himself since he started his career)

El_Diablo256

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: El_Diablo256
Age (optional): 14
Ever been banned?: nope
Experience with the modpack: yes, with IC2, Buildcraft and a lot of Redpower

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
ign monkeybee11
never been banned
and never used dw pack but been playing the mindcrack pack for a few weeks

The_king_99

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:The_king_99
Age (optional):14
Ever been banned?:not that i know of
Experience with the modpack:Very good, I could tell you about most mods but the 1 exception would be CC coding and my strong point would mainly be the power side, i really like to work on community projects and help people out
(for a friend)​
Minecraft name:MrMeta100
Age (optional):14
Ever been banned?:Yes,he was banned for being killed by lag and asked if he could get his stuff back :/
Experience with the modpack:he used to play tekkit, but a easy learner, he normally helps out gathering stuff for me and helping with my builds :p

-edit-
Oh just noticed you wernt accepting applications sorry about that :S

Seanbeag

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:jared948948
Age (optional): 16
Ever been banned?: No, unless getting banned on your own server counts. :3 (One of the admins decided to just start banning people, but that was fixed.)
Experience with the modpack: Some experience, I know how to use some of the mods from tekkit and some from others. I'm just looking for a community to have fun with and not get griefed.
Minecraft name: Nikolaus83
Age (optional): 15
Ever been banned?: no
Experience with the modpack: played it with my brother, and we know allot.

Minecraft name: Capindoody3
Age (optional): 15, 16 this year
Ever been banned?: No
Experience with the modpack: I know a lot of IC2, BC and TE. I know a bit of RP and RC, Basic machines and Tracks etc. I've played for about 3 months now, but I played Tekkit for a while before that. I really love Railcraft Tanks and the tracks. I don't know any Thaumcraft or Mystcraft, other than books and ages. I love Forestry and bees, and hope o learn more about bees in future.

Hope it's accepted! :D

All added. More will be added during the week.

Please make sure you update to v5 of the modpack

Blackbird

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Blackbird1324
Ever been banned: nope
Experience with mod pack: Yes and no haven't played in a while so might be new stuff i don't know about but for the most part im familiar with all the mods.

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: sabakugaara8
Ever been banned?: Never.
Experience with the modpack: I've been playing DW20 for quite a while. To tell you the truth, what drew me to your server was the rules. All of the servers I have been on have heavy griefing, stealing, and begging. x.x

BeddingPlants

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: BeddingPlants
Age (optional): 31
Ever been banned?: never
Experience with the modpack: Been playing with the mods since MC1.7, I am very familiar with the older ones.

kgrewe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: kgrewe
Experience with the modpack:I've been playing this modpack a lot for about two weeks, and have used some of the mods since before this modpack was made.

michael_5b

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: michael_5b
Age (optional): 15 but im mature
Experience with the modpack: not a lot but iv seen some things and I plan on playing with my older brother, LaxPride, who has shown me how things work.

LaxPride

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: LaxPride
Age (optional): 17
Ever been banned?: no
Experience with the modpack:iv watched lots of videos on how it works and have a basic understanding. I'm not an expert but I can get by. Looking forward to playing on this server with mah brother

gentleraccon

Jul 29, 2019
Age (optional): 22
Experience with the modpack: just in single player
ign: gentleraccoon

rakkie

Jul 29, 2019
Age (optional): 29
Experience with the modpack: yes i like the mod and it's growing on my especially thaumcraft and xycraft
ign: rakkie3

Justin Miller

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: sitwalkstand
Age (optional):40
Experience with the modpack: I have been using the Direwolf20 pack for a few weeks and used the Mindcrack pack for a few weeks before that.

Seanbeag

Jul 29, 2019
Server updated to 5.01

Minecraft name: LiamFung
Age (optional): 25
Ever been banned?: Once, but was a misunderstanding and I was forgiven and apologized to.
Experience with the modpack: Played a few singleplayer worlds, set up a private server (Only for my friends)
Thanks for taking your time to read this!

Minecraft name: panaplo123
Age (optional):20
Ever been banned?:no
Experience with the modpack:at least all and now working at thaumcraft3

So allthough there are so many replies allready I have decided to at least give at a chance
IGN Sotek90
Age 23
Experienced with the modpack and older versions of the mods, this means I know ways to reduce the impact builds have on the server (for example less timers etc)
furthermore i am a decent pixel artist, which I dont think I will be doing much in the first days of playing. and I love fixing NPC village to a giant town :)
love to be added
Sotek90

Minecraft name:cookiemonster629
Age (optional): 14 1/2
Ever been ban No.
Experience with the modpack: i have played the tekkit pack a lot befor and have been playing Feed The Beast for about 1 mounth

Added. More will be added after the weekend