Whitelist Server Direwolf20 1.7 | US Server | Fresh

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

startrunner

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: startrunner
Modded MC Experience: I am moderately experienced with some of the tech mods such as IC and BC. I am good at coding turtles and computers.
What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I will be happy to help other players build and learn And I won't break the rules.
Favorite Mod(optional): CC

I like this server because the rules are reasonable and simple. The community is peaceful and not too big.

Last edited:

akooc v

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: akooc
Modded MC Experience: i played on a direwolf20 1.6.4 server for a year

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): -
Favorite Mod(optional): tinkers construct
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional):having all my stuff automated
A little more about yourself (optional):-

Last edited:

MagicLands123453

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
Minecraft IGN: omri123453
Modded MC Experience: from the tekkit times, I know most of the mods.
What do you plan to bring the community?: I plan to build beautiful buildings and automate lots of things, I will do things with a special way of creativity. I plan to use some of the new Ender IO things.
Favorite mod: Thermal Expansion and Ender IO, in the tekkit times, I loved IC2 and EE2.
Favorite thing to do in modded MC: build awesome buildings for new things and not just leaving things lying on the ground.

DethByCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: DethByCreeper
Modded MC Experience: Been playing modded MC since the first version of Industrial Craft came out.
What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I plan on bringing my large modded experience to assist anyone who has questions
Favorite Mod(optional):tie between Thaumcraft And Ic2
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): make something Epic (And purple <3)
A little more about yourself (optional): I Like Purple Things.

Skarate

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: SKarate
Modded MC Experience: Tons
What you plan to bring to the community(optional): Knowledge, Experience, The will to aid
Favorite Mod(optional): Botania/Blood Magic
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Build, I mean that is the point of Minecraft is building.0

lekous

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, I have updated the server to version 1.0.2 for direwolf20 as well as updated ender io to the latest version 2.2.2.285 which can be found here http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/64578-ender-io/files and downloaded and placed in the mod folder for your ftb install. please update this or you will not be able to join the server. This was done to hopefully reduce the amount of block lag currently experienced. Thanks guys

klop1324

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: klop1324
Modded MC Experience: i have been playing Modded MC for about 3-4 years, starting on FTB ultimate
What do you plan to bring to the community(optional): I am usually the guy that can automate anything, and does so with great zeal. I bring a large background in tech mods, and generally if i can't find out how to automate it, it cant be automated.
Favorite Mod(optional): Applied Energistics, even though AE2 is much more difficult to make massive setups with, i love that mod to death because of its incredibly simple (ish) way of automating stuff, while keeping everything mostly clean
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Automating everything, and making both self sufficient and efficient houses.
A little more about yourself (optional): I'm a CS person, so i usually can help in most tech related situations, i'm currently working on a end game mod as an addon for TE, that adds a bunch of interesting (and EXPENSIVE) content to the game

DrC0ns0le

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: DrC0ns0le
Modded MC Experience:Started playing on direwolf20 1.6.4 pack.
What do you plan to bring to the community(optional):I like automating everything and I can help with people to solve issues that arise and find a way to do something they want.
Favorite Mod(optional): Applied Energistics,Ender IO,Thermal Expansion and Chisel.
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Automating everything and try to get overpowered without cheating.
A little more about yourself (optional): I'm a tech guy and I actually have my own world which I played for about a month and I got pretty much everything and got bored and wants to play with other people