Direwolf20 1.7.10 released

Guerin78

Jul 29, 2019
Just said this over on the most recent of Direwolf's LP videos, but I thought I'd ask here as well, since it may be more easily noticed here.

I just noticed that (along with a lot of junk in the config folder from mods that didn't make the final cut), the version of the Dense Ores config file this pack is using is the default one, without any of the (many) modded ores added. Was this a deliberate design choice, or an oversight? (Or possibly even something done by the FTB team when they were doing the final tweaking of ore distribution?)

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
I just noticed that (along with a lot of junk in the config folder from mods that didn't make the final cut), the version of the Dense Ores config file this pack is using is the default one, without any of the (many) modded ores added. Was this a deliberate design choice, or an oversight? (Or possibly even something done by the FTB team when they were doing the final tweaking of ore distribution?)
FTB places a generic set of config files for all sorts of 'popular' mods into the config directory, so that if someone wants to add a mod on their own to a pack, it's as simple as dropping the mod file into the mod's directory, and not having to worry about the new mod's configs working with the existing mod pack.

This was more of an issue before 1.7 with blockids, but it's still useful.

As for the dense ores config.. no idea.

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
Just said this over on the most recent of Direwolf's LP videos, but I thought I'd ask here as well, since it may be more easily noticed here.

It was probably an oversight, but the mod is not needed at all, as none of the ores are at all scarce. As is typical for most modded packs, you'll feel like you don't have enough iron initially (which dense ores addresses), but once you have even a small amount of infrastructure, you'll be swimming in ore.

nebularazer

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to edit the ores generated by the Orechid from Botania?
It is generating IC2 ores while the world is full of TE ores - would be nice to unify it (without using a unifier from MFR) :D

Same goes for the laser drills perhaps...haven`t tested jet.

xtrasyn

Jul 29, 2019
If we're at that, yeah please also rectify the ores in the Bedrock Dimension added by what used to be Kami (thaumcraft).

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to edit the ores generated by the Orechid from Botania?
It is generating IC2 ores while the world is full of TE ores - would be nice to unify it (without using a unifier from MFR) :D

Same goes for the laser drills perhaps...haven`t tested jet.

I checked through Botanias exstinsive config file and didn't see anything like that. But you might want to suggest to her that she might want to add a black list for the Orechid.

Duckyy19

Jul 29, 2019
Ive added a few mods and removed a few useless ones like Bibliowood(Bop) but no when i load a world i pop back to the main menu with this error

[09:34:50] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
[09:34:50] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded.

(EDIT)
I just removed all mods and redownloaded the whole pack and my worlds still wont dl any of them including dire's map Dl

Last edited:

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Ive added a few mods and removed a few useless ones like Bibliowood(Bop) but no when i load a world i pop back to the main menu with this error

[09:34:50] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
[09:34:50] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded.

(EDIT)
I just removed all mods and redownloaded the whole pack and my worlds still wont dl any of them including dire's map Dl
As soon as you modify the packs, FTB can't help you. They just don't have time to help everyone who ever has problems putting two mods together.
As for redownloading the modpack by removing mods, try actually deleting the modpack folder so that nothing remains (back up world saves and anything you might have), then let it redownload it all. That way it makes sure it's fresh.

Techatar

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, wondering if anyone has any knowledge on this subject.. I have a modular powersuit and a powerfist. All have sufficient energy but I can't seem to scroll through my modules for my power fist. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I have held Shift + Scroll wheel. I've also changed the keybinds. Nothing works.

Direwolf20 Pack.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, wondering if anyone has any knowledge on this subject.. I have a modular powersuit and a powerfist. All have sufficient energy but I can't seem to scroll through my modules for my power fist. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I have held Shift + Scroll wheel. I've also changed the keybinds. Nothing works.

Direwolf20 Pack.

Did you actually add the modals to the power fist? They don't come built in.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I did yes, i have an axe, mining (with diamond upgrade) and shovel modules.

Power supply to I am asumming.
Try testing out the rest of the armor in creative mode. But I'll tell you I've had problems with that mod in a pack I was tinkering with. So you might also want to try seeing if there is an update to that mod.

Techatar

Jul 29, 2019
Power supply to I am asumming.
Try testing out the rest of the armor in creative mode. But I'll tell you I've had problems with that mod in a pack I was tinkering with. So you might also want to try seeing if there is an update to that mod.

Yep, power supply to :) Do you have the Power Fist working in the recommended build of the DW20 Pack?

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, power supply to :) Do you have the Power Fist working in the recommended build of the DW20 Pack?

I had to yank the enter mod with what I was working on. It kept causing crashes. But that's probably partially my computer's fault. :/

Techatar

Jul 29, 2019
I had to yank the enter mod with what I was working on. It kept causing crashes. But that's probably partially my computer's fault. :/
Just tried it in creative and it worked, I don't know why but i think ive figured out the issue, Everytime you add a module with an adjustable slider it crashes the game, I think this is caused by it failing to add the module to the hotbar.

The module i did add successfully was the Lux Capacitor. Which works, and what do you know, NO adjustable slider for it.

David Benston

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else have an issue with toggling hover off using the IC2 jetpack? It turned on just fine, but now it's stuck there. I tried remapping the button, but the only way to get it to stop is to take it off. When I put it on again it's still in hover. Reboot doesn't fix anything. Not a big deal as it's just a temporary fix on the way to a Powersuit, still...