Direwolf20 1.7.10 released

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
BTW does anyone know how to automate Blood Wood. Cause planter's for some reason can't plant them

Blood wood needs to be planted under the dirt. Planter can't do that. So the best way would be to use a bunch of auto activators. One for each tree. You can place them next to where you want the tree to go or over where you want them to do facing down. It'll plant the tree on the other side of the block. Then all you need to do is use a normal harvester to cut it and pipe the saplings back into the activator.
Hint: Setting the Activator to only use the first slot and filling the rest with cobble is a great way to speed up priming the system. You could also use the hyper_rationing pipe to only let one of the saplings be placed into the activator at a time.

2014-11-18_00.36.22.png

Last edited:

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
Blood wood needs to be planted under the dirt. Planter can't do that. So the best way would be to use a bunch of auto activators. One for each tree. You can place them next to where you want the tree to go or over where you want them to do facing down. It'll plant the tree on the other side of the block. Then all you need to do is use a normal harvester to cut it and pipe the saplings back into the activator.
Hint: Setting the Activator to only use the first slot and filling the rest with cobble is a great way to speed up priming the system. You could also use the hyper_rationing pipe to only let one of the saplings be placed into the activator at a time.

View attachment 13444
Actually the best way is to use drones or Computer Craft to do it in +-10 minute rotation. However the problem is that Blood Trees generate wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more wood than Redstone so turning all them wood into charcoal is more effective than harvesting redstone for enervation dynamo's.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Actually the best way is to use drones or Computer Craft to do it in +-10 minute rotation. However the problem is that Blood Trees generate wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more wood than Redstone so turning all them wood into charcoal is more effective than harvesting redstone for enervation dynamo's.

Actually they are usually used for heated redstone gens from Extra Utilitys. But they have bin nurfed almost to the point of uselessness.
And computercraft or drones are only the best if you know how to use them.

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
Actually they are usually used for heated redstone gens from Extra Utilitys. But they have bin nurfed almost to the point of uselessness.
And computercraft or drones are only the best if you know how to use them.
You get something like Double the RF from the TE4 dynamo than the EU Generator per redstone.

:'( Me a sad Pikachu

David Benston

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else have missing AE2 cable facades? I have exactly 2 available, eucalyptus planks and electrum blocks. I do not particularly want to panel my work shop in either of those...

Just discovered more weirdness on that... Firstly, the eucalyptus facade wasn't AE anyway, there is only one cable facade available and it changes overtime I start the game. I created a new world to test with and found the same problem. I manually updated NEI and add ons, removed AE2 and dl'd it again, and even tried updating to the R2 Alpha version...nothing works. Very peculiar. Everything else seems fine, but that is an irritating bit of sand in the vaseline.

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
Just discovered more weirdness on that... Firstly, the eucalyptus facade wasn't AE anyway, there is only one cable facade available and it changes overtime I start the game. I created a new world to test with and found the same problem. I manually updated NEI and add ons, removed AE2 and dl'd it again, and even tried updating to the R2 Alpha version...nothing works. Very peculiar. Everything else seems fine, but that is an irritating bit of sand in the vaseline.
The mod INpure Core deletes all but one of the facade and micro-block recipes from NEI to remove clutter. http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...196459-1-7-10-inpure-projects-denoflions-mods
I expect that's what's causing your issue. The intent is to remove the pages and pages of redundant recipes, but you might want to disable it.

Reactions: David Benston

David Benston

Jul 29, 2019
The mod INpure Core deletes all but one of the facade and micro-block recipes from NEI to remove clutter. http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...196459-1-7-10-inpure-projects-denoflions-mods
I expect that's what's causing your issue. The intent is to remove the pages and pages of redundant recipes, but you might want to disable it.

Thanks! I'll give that a try as soon as I'm back on a network that doesn't block gaming sites. (Killing offline play was not cool FTB! You expect me to get work done or something?)

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone tried 1.0.2 yet? Wondering if the Tinker's Weapons mod has made it into the new version. Specifically the tinkers weapons DW has been showing off in his last few episodes in the Forgecraft server series.

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone tried 1.0.2 yet? Wondering if the Tinker's Weapons mod has made it into the new version. Specifically the tinkers weapons DW has been showing off in his last few episodes in the Forgecraft server series.
Yeah, be nice to get a change log, but if that version just made it on Forgecraft, it seems unlikely it's going to make it into a release pack for a bit.

Banedon

Jul 29, 2019
I guess I'm special. I can make the anchors, but putting 4 around the block does nothing. I even tried completely surrounding the block, obviously that didn't work either. I even went back and watched DW's mod spotlight to see him do it. Oh well. Maybe the update will fix something, though it hasn't been an option yet.

I also can't make them. I just wanna make boring ol' cobblestone facades and can't do it.

David Benston

Jul 29, 2019
I have yet to be prompted to install it?

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013

Yes, I'm using 1.0.2... No, the Tinkers weapons are not in the pack. If you watch DWs videos he states quite clearly that it will be a while before the Tinker's Weapons goes public due to ongoing development and then the pack will need balancing.

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I'm using 1.0.2... No, the Tinkers weapons are not in the pack. If you watch DWs videos he states quite clearly that it will be a while before the Tinker's Weapons goes public due to ongoing development and then the pack will need balancing.
pfft, need nao!

Nailbunny

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah just type /fml confirm in the server this can take a few minutes

Could it take longer than a few minutes? I can't seem to determine if anything is happening after typing this command. after I enter /fml, this shows up on the console, but then it sits:

Code:
[MobiusCore] Found net.minecraft.util.MessageDeserializer [ ez ] with checksum B572EAD65FC76FFC1ED80F44BC0F9931
[MobiusCore] Successful injection in decode (Lio/netty/channel/ChannelHandlerContext;Lio/netty/buffer/ByteBuf;Ljava/util/List;)V
[MobiusCore] Found net.minecraft.util.MessageSerializer [ fa ] with checksum 6CFABFD319BD3317743170B737CA472D
[MobiusCore] Successful injection in a (Lio/netty/channel/ChannelHandlerContext;Lft;Lio/netty/buffer/ByteBuf;)V

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
You get something like Double the RF from the TE4 dynamo than the EU Generator per redstone.

:'( Me a sad Pikachu

Nope your are completely wrong. It's actually more like 5 times the power. You forgot the power required to actually melt the redstone.
But dang that is to big a difference. I knew it had bin nerfed but that is by way to much.

One bucket of destabilized redstone = 10 redstone.
10 redstone can produce 640,000 RF (in the Enervation Dynamo).
One bucket of redstone produces 200,000 (in the Heated Redstone Generator) minus the 80,000 required to cook it (in the Magma Crucable). Leaving only a paltry 120,000 RF.

Though that is not counting any of the upgrades.
Looks like efficiency upgrades in the Enervation Dynamo up output to 1,184,000. Neat.

Last edited:

Netherus

Jul 29, 2019
Could it take longer than a few minutes? I can't seem to determine if anything is happening after typing this command. after I enter /fml, this shows up on the console, but then it sits:

Code:
[MobiusCore] Found net.minecraft.util.MessageDeserializer [ ez ] with checksum B572EAD65FC76FFC1ED80F44BC0F9931
[MobiusCore] Successful injection in decode (Lio/netty/channel/ChannelHandlerContext;Lio/netty/buffer/ByteBuf;Ljava/util/List;)V
[MobiusCore] Found net.minecraft.util.MessageSerializer [ fa ] with checksum 6CFABFD319BD3317743170B737CA472D
[MobiusCore] Successful injection in a (Lio/netty/channel/ChannelHandlerContext;Lft;Lio/netty/buffer/ByteBuf;)V
Start the server again and what does it say

Nailbunny

Jul 29, 2019
Start the server again and what does it say
It consistently did that. I ended up changing the ServerStart.bat by adding the below command (added -Dfml...), loading up a clean world, then replacing with with my 1.0.1 world. Now its running fine. Weird.

Code:
java -server -Xms2048m -Xmx3072m -XX:PermSize=256m -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -Dfml.queryResult=confirm -jar FTBServer-1.7.10-1231.jar nogui

David Benston

Jul 29, 2019

Disabling INpure did indeed bring all the facades back to NEI, but I still couldn't craft them. Ugh. I loaded 1.02 and now it's working, just need to kill JourneyMap again so I can actually play.