Direwolf20 1.7.10 released

nacknicknack

Jul 29, 2019
In the normal world it changes all overworld blocks to all the nether ones.
And it keeps spreading
Its from thaumic thinker

Edit: But the pic is from in the Nether and it changes all the block to the overworld ones

nacknicknack

Jul 29, 2019
Yes but i can't find these items in the config folders.
And i can't find a config folder from Blood magic neither.

V55V551N

Jul 29, 2019
Oh well inserting a lavacrystal from bloodmagic into one of steves cart 2's carts causes the server to crash...
at least it has not corrupt the world, but the lava crystal gets eaten up :)

xtrasyn

Jul 29, 2019
In the normal world it changes all overworld blocks to all the nether ones.
And it keeps spreading
Its from thaumic thinker

Edit: But the pic is from in the Nether and it changes all the block to the overworld ones

What normal use does that thing supposed to have if it does this on that scale, I wonder.

Useless and certainly OP.

simon1ace

Jul 29, 2019
2 Bad Bugs so far had to disable skyBlock from openblocks and thaumcraft Eferrets flame crashes game.

FInaldeath

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if something changed for 1.7.10 but Extra Utilities Filing cabinets don't work properly anymore, they allow multiple types of items inside them now rather than locking them to single item id like they should be doing. For example a filing cabinet with thaumcraft shards is allowing uranium, aluminum, apatite, certus quartz (but not charged) and coal in it. A filing cabinet with project red gems in it is also allowing the same items as the cabinet with the thaumcraft shards. Cabinets with forestry drones and princesses however seem to be working normally. There may be other items that will go in there as well but those are just what ive seen so far with my basic quarry sorting system i just set up. My best guess as to what is going on is that it doesn't lock the cabinet to the id of something if the items in it are stackable, but works properly when non stackable items are in it.

This is on Direwolf20 1.7.10 v1.0.1

Would have posted this in the bug forum but seems i don't have permission to create threads on there so figured this would be the next best place.

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
was same with furnace on agrarian skies. Seems that lava crystal is unstable.

Funny that, my agskies world crashed when I put the lava crystal in a *slab* furnace, but had no problems with a vanilla furnace.

vysilis

Jul 29, 2019
can someone help with Error while running launchMinecraft(): java.lang.NullPointerException cuz i was reading that it could be java version but i updated and havent changed :(

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
Not sure if something changed for 1.7.10 but Extra Utilities Filing cabinets don't work properly anymore, they allow multiple types of items inside them now rather than locking them to single item id like they should be doing. For example a filing cabinet with thaumcraft shards is allowing uranium, aluminum, apatite, certus quartz (but not charged) and coal in it. A filing cabinet with project red gems in it is also allowing the same items as the cabinet with the thaumcraft shards. Cabinets with forestry drones and princesses however seem to be working normally. There may be other items that will go in there as well but those are just what ive seen so far with my basic quarry sorting system i just set up. My best guess as to what is going on is that it doesn't lock the cabinet to the id of something if the items in it are stackable, but works properly when non stackable items are in it.

This is on Direwolf20 1.7.10 v1.0.1

Would have posted this in the bug forum but seems i don't have permission to create threads on there so figured this would be the next best place.
that is most definitely a bug.... for the meantime... I'm going to quietly tell myself that's a feature. basically a diamond chest for the cost of an iron chest lol.

Zegnam

Jul 29, 2019
So i have a random bug with just a single chunk not loading http://i58.tinypic.com/aky9uv.png
i had a chunk loader so i decided to get rid of it and exit minecraft, didnt work.
I tried that 4 times and on the 3rd, a whole bunch of Enderman and Skeletons with Luigi hats were all over the area enough to lag me out of the instance so i couldnt get a picture
the only thing i had in the chunk was Extra Utilities related (cursed earth, Dark glass, Dark ethereal glass) so i removed it and it still didnt work
i have no idea how to fix it O,o HALP!

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
Try walking a long distance away, then back to reload the chunk. I think there is ctrl-f or something to reload chunks as well.

If it still doesn't do what you want, and you just want a chunk to load and don't care what was in it before, you could edit the chunk out, and it should re-generate when you re-enter minecraft. Remember to always back up your worlds before editing.

Zegnam

Jul 29, 2019
Try walking a long distance away, then back to reload the chunk. I think there is ctrl-f or something to reload chunks as well.

If it still doesn't do what you want, and you just want a chunk to load and don't care what was in it before, you could edit the chunk out, and it should re-generate when you re-enter minecraft. Remember to always back up your worlds before editing.
I've tried that and it didnt work, would you mind telling me how to edit the chunk out?