Direwolf20 1.7.10 Help, Venting and Discussion Thread

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bubbajr114

Jul 29, 2019
it is infact there
Try deleting it then running the pack. If it crashes try giving us what is in the config file. Maybe it's generating something wrong. Also have you gotten the latest launcher off the website cause I know it would give problems with the DW 1.7 pack if you use an older version.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
probably worth asking here aswell...

simple question with probably a difficult answer... what the hell happened here.

zXiObK6.png

QlHdL6r.png

piAOAoy.png

gHDD34l.png

it's supposed to be a Garden biome from Biome's o Plenty. I did nothing to the biome at all, it's already like this when I found it and I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be like this.
well, I can say I'm 100% sure because the rest of the biome is normal.

anyone interested in a modlist, it's a modified DW20 pack

JTZBPwj.png

I'm guessing it might be related to AE2 with some sort of messed up meteor generation

Yeraze

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone found a way to automate witchery plants? I setup an MFR Planter+Harvester last night with Rowan saplings and Belladonna, only to find that it won't plant nor harvest the stuff.

Darkantos

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone able to help? I'm unable to start any worlds in 1.0.2 suddenly. I was fine a few hours ago, but then I started it up again and now it crashes to launcher while loading the world up now or old.

http://pastebin.com/Qvbebpg4

I really hope this is an easy fix. I'm between jobs atm and this is kinda what I've been doing... Without it I might have to go outside or something :S

Truthowl

Jul 29, 2019
I created a Drum earlier and filled it with Lava from the nether. Then tried to connect it to my dynamo using enderio fluid conduits. Nothing I did allowed me to drain laval from the drum to the dynamo. I quit shortly after discovering that. Not sure if I was supposed to do anything special to make it work. It's possible something has changed since I last played MC and I'm just not aware of it. Anyone else having trouble getting lava out of a drum? Or am I doing something wrong? I did use my hammer and enderio's wrench to fiddle with it changing the little arrows to pointing into and out of the drum with no results. The same setup using a TE portable tank works fine.

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
I created a Drum earlier and filled it with Lava from the nether. Then tried to connect it to my dynamo using enderio fluid conduits. Nothing I did allowed me to drain laval from the drum to the dynamo. I quit shortly after discovering that. Not sure if I was supposed to do anything special to make it work. It's possible something has changed since I last played MC and I'm just not aware of it. Anyone else having trouble getting lava out of a drum? Or am I doing something wrong? I did use my hammer and enderio's wrench to fiddle with it changing the little arrows to pointing into and out of the drum with no results. The same setup using a TE portable tank works fine.
You need the pressurised fluid conduits and you have to set it to extract in the GUI and also set it to insert or in/out mode on the Dynamo.

You can access the GUI by Shift Left Clicking with the Yeta Wrench

UnnJust

Jul 29, 2019
Everything seems to be fine except for one thing. For the first half hour or so my world is fine, but after that, my simple ae system takes forever to load. When i go to a crafting terminal and try to craft something, there is a major delay. If i exit and reload the client, everything becomes normal again. I assume this is a memory issue? Whatever the issue is, anyone have a fix for it?

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Anyone able to help? I'm unable to start any worlds in 1.0.2 suddenly. I was fine a few hours ago, but then I started it up again and now it crashes to launcher while loading the world up now or old.

http://pastebin.com/Qvbebpg4

I really hope this is an easy fix. I'm between jobs atm and this is kinda what I've been doing... Without it I might have to go outside or something :S

Did you use some of the chisel lava blocks in your build? Either way if you delete the block indicated in the log you should be good. Make a backup copy of you save before you do this. Use MCEDIT to delete the block at 1025,18,830.

• Location: World: (1025,18,830), Chunk: (at 1,1,14 in 64,51; contains blocks 1024,0,816 to 1039,255,831), Region: (2,1; contains chunks 64,32 to 95,63, blocks 1024,0,512 to 1535,255,1023)

Truthowl

Jul 29, 2019
You need the pressurised fluid conduits and you have to set it to extract in the GUI and also set it to insert or in/out mode on the Dynamo.

You can access the GUI by Shift Left Clicking with the Yeta Wrench

Thank you Levi. That worked. I did not know about the GUI and once I entered and changed it's settings it functioned as expected.

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
I just updatet my server to 1.0.2 but i can't seem to start it when i run screen -s ... sh ServerStart.sh
it just tells me to read the eula which i set to true (it only shows it for like half a second) and then it terminates the screen...
i even checked both shell scripts and well it was missing many *spaces* which i fixed not sure if the shell is intelligent enough to read stuff like fifi as fi fi^^ same goes for the eula no spaces either but that sill didn't fix it ;<
anyone else ran into any problems?

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
Everything seems to be fine except for one thing. For the first half hour or so my world is fine, but after that, my simple ae system takes forever to load. When i go to a crafting terminal and try to craft something, there is a major delay. If i exit and reload the client, everything becomes normal again. I assume this is a memory issue? Whatever the issue is, anyone have a fix for it?
when in doubt, throw anything having to do with aroma out of your pack and add fastcraft.

RadioactiveSand

Jul 29, 2019
BTW in this pack what's the most efficient Liquid Storage Volume for Volume outside of AE

Bedrockium Drum. It's a little expensive at 174960 cobble, 54 diamonds, 4 gold, and 7 iron, but it holds a truly ridiculous amount (65,536 buckets) of a single fluid in a 1x1 space.