Whitelist Server DireWolf 20 5.2 Server |Small Server|No Banned Items|Survival|Self Hosted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JudgeCrane

Jul 29, 2019
*Name: Jimmy Stanfield
*IGN: JudgeCrane
*Maturity Level: Quiet, very calm and levelheaded, working at construction. Can joke and smalltalk.
*Why should I let you on the server: I am very loyal can report suspicious people/activity, love to build and fine with gathering.
*Do you have steam: Nope
Favorite FTB Mod: DW20 preferably but open to try new stuff as long as i am helped.
*When can you play: Mon-Fri for 2-4 hours allday on sat/sun.
*Timezone: PST

icedrake

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Matthew Esposito (Matt)
IGN: icedrake25
Maturity Level: I don't like to be stupid and say immature things but I do like to joke around sometimes.
Why should I let you on the server: I like to play in a small community and make new friends.
Do you have steam: yes but I use Skype more often.
Favorite FTB Mod: Mystcraft
When can you play: All week for about 1 - 5 hours
Timezone: Eastern

BaconGuy28

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Nick
IGN: BaconGuy38
Maturity level: I am nice and mature. I don't say mean things and silly immature things.
Why you should let me in the server: I am very nice. I really want to get on a server that plays as a group. I will help around the server as much as I can.
Do I have a steam? No but I have a Skype
Favorite FTB mod: Buildcraft 3
When I play? Usually everyday or as much as I can
Timezone: Pacific

1azq2sxw3dce

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Aiden Swann
ING: 1azq2sxw3dce
Maturity Level: Very high
Why should I let you on the server: Because I want to go onto a server with a great community of people who can help me.
Do you have steam: I think
Favorite FTB Mod: IC2 or Thuamcraft
When can you play: evenings, but when sumer comes i can play all day
Timezone: central

Rulerxx

Jul 29, 2019
*Name: Vesal
*IGN: Rulerxx
*Maturity Level: I know the difference between wrong, right and being an asshole.
*Why should I let you on the server: Because i love building in teams/groups and i have plenty of knowledge on feed the beast and i have also played with mods since Minecraft version 1 (Only a few in beta 1.8.1)
*Do you have steam: Yes
Favorite FTB Mod: I would have to say redpower 2
*When can you play: Most days after school if i don't have work/school
*Timezone: AEST UTC+10

Samozor

Jul 29, 2019
IP: 100.2.67.44:25565
Hi, I'm remaking this thread because I got a new router and not all the people on the last thread are keeping up with it or are serious about the server. The IP has changed due to the new router.
This is a small easy gamemode survival server that is self-hosted so it's not going to be up all the time. I'm looking for a max of 15 people to join and be serious about playing on it. If you want to join fill out the app below.
*Required
App
*Name: Sam
*IGN:samozor
*Maturity Level: High. Can take innapropriate kokes, just wont say them.... to much
*Why should I let you on the server: I really like playing minecraft, but nine months ago, I found feed the beast and loved it so. I love to build cool places and help others build sweet shops, and me and my friend, 1azq2sxw3dce love to live together on servers. So please let me join, I would love it
*Do you have steam: No, but I can make one
Favorite FTB Mod: Thaumcraft
*When can you play: 30ish minutes one weekdays, and a lot on weekends (im still in school ;) )
*Timezone: Central timezone

PvP is off

We are probably going to play in a group on the server.

VexaFlare

Jul 29, 2019
I am having technical difficulties with the server it will be up asap[DOUBLEPOST=1366665069][/DOUBLEPOST]
it says the server is 1.5.2[DOUBLEPOST=1366583709][/DOUBLEPOST]I mean 1.5.1
I have been playing on a vanilla server with some friends while the issues are resolved

BaconGuy28

Jul 29, 2019
VaxaFlare do we need any other mods or just the direwolf20 mods because i tried to connect and it said i needed some mods but i didnt know if you were just playing with your friends