Whitelist Server DireWolf 20 5.2 Server |Small Server|No Banned Items|Survival|Self Hosted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Rex the Engineer

Jul 29, 2019
App
*Name: Joel Hesling
*IGN: Rexxae
*Maturity Level: I have never been banned or had any enemies in other servers.. 'nuff said I guess
*Why should I let you on the server: I seriously have no idea, but let me have a chance, and we will be buddies :p
*Do you have steam: Yes, same IGN
Favorite FTB Mod: IC2, but I have lately been experimenting with factorisation, most others are known to me.
*When can you play: Whenever im out of school, I get home around half past 4..ish
*Timezone: (+1:00) Holland

superlolguy1234

Jul 29, 2019
*Name:Aberam(note please do not use my real name)
*IGN:superlolguy123
*Maturity Level:Im going to be honest at times I can be a brat other times IM not
*Why should I let you on the server:First of all its your choice to weather or not,so If I get mad please refer to this;You sholud chose me becuase for 1 I will try to help people with my limited knoledge,2 I will try not to be a doosh/dick
*Do you have steam:Yes yes I do,steam is like a haven in a pc
Favorite FTB Mod:Gregtehc,JK it is actually buildcraft
*When can you play:During the school year 6-10 PM or in summer around 11 hours(don't judge me)
*Timezone:GMT-0:40,Eastern daylight Time

Brentster56

Jul 29, 2019
*Name: Brentster56
*IGN: Brentster56
*Maturity Level: Fun but not stupid
*Why should I let you on the server: I enjoy playing Ftb and i enjoy playing the game with others along with building fun stuff.
*Do you have steam: No
Favorite FTB Mod: Ic2 along with forestry bees
*When can you play: During the day and partially night, i usually wake up around 1 p.m.
*Timezone: Eastern

jvjets15

Jul 29, 2019
*Name:Jeff
*IGN:jvjets15
*Maturity Level:10/10
*Why should I let you on the server: i want to play on a FTB server that is fun to be on where i can actually get things done without having my things taken from me.
*Do you have steam:NO
Favorite FTB Mod:IndustrialCraft
*When can you play:Almost everyday when im not buisy.
*Timezone:Eastern

KLPF123

Jul 29, 2019
*Name:Kevin
*IGN:KLPF123
*Maturity Level: Depends; I can dick around and be serious. Always depends on the situation though
*Why should I let you on the server: well I feel that being able to play on a private server would add a whole new level to the game. Plus it sounds like the server doesnt have many rules other than ones that are common sense.
*Do you have steam:yes steam name is KLPF123
Favorite FTB Mod: Redpower, Industrialcraft, and computercraft
*When can you play pretty much anytime probably 4 days a week
*Timezone:Eastern Standard Time

mr_apple3421

Jul 29, 2019
name: luke miller
IGN: mr_apple3421
maturity level: 10
why should i let you on the server: you should let me on the server because i am fun to play with and create all kinds of crazy contraptions and i like to help people
do you have a steam: yes but i don't really use it
favorite ftb mod: it would be industrialcraft 2 because theres all kinds of contraptions you can make
when can i play: usually during 6 pm or sometime like that when i have school i might not be able to play but on weekends its most likely i can play
timezone: eastern time if that is florida time
if you need to contact me you can email me [email protected] i hope you accept me

Mad_Mine

Jul 29, 2019
*Name: Darin ( Daro)
*IGN: Mad_Mine
*Maturity Level: I dont know how to explain it :d I like to have fun i think im 8-9 i know wen i need to stop :)
*Why should I let you on the server: Why not ? Im here to have fun and talk with u and play in the server :)
*Do you have steam: Yes
Favorite FTB Mod: AE
*When can you play: every day for 3h some times when i stream more
*Timezone: gmt +2

WellbeWelloff

Jul 29, 2019
*Name: Doug
*IGN: WellbeWelloff
*Maturity Level: I can joke around and have fun, but don't mind being quite
*Why should I let you on the server: I am looking for a nice server with no PvP or banned items for me and my friends
*Do you have steam: I do
Favorite FTB Mod: Xycraft
*When can you play: Most all day
*Timezone: Central Standard