Whitelist Server DireWolf 20 5.2 Server |Small Server|No Banned Items|Survival|Self Hosted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

rob5251

Jul 29, 2019
= rob5251's application =
*Name:
Rob​
*IGN:
rob5251​
*Maturity Level:
I'm 20 years old and I know how to act my age; I have a job and an education. I'm not a useless bum to society so I'd consider that mature.​
*Why should I let you on the server:
I can't say I'm some awesome pro at any of the mods because I'm not, but I have a great sense of humour and the willingness to learn something new. I really want to get into a small community where I can get to know everyone and learn the mods. I have already been playing a bit now so I at least know what I'm doing to start off, but more complex mechanics I'm still not familiar with just yet. I would love to be able to get into a good server that doesn't have issues like so many others. (Lag, Drama, Bad management, etc.)​
*Do you have steam:
Yes, but I don't go on it frequently. I'm on Skype more often than anything.​
Favorite FTB Mod:
I really like Thermal expansion for the machines as well as Buildcraft, Redpower is also pretty awesome. Thaumcraft I'm just starting to learn, but it seems like a ton of fun. All the mods have their awesomeness about them so I look forward to messing around with them some more.​
When can you play:
Anytime I'm not working or hanging with friends (Usually in the evening hours). Playing FTB is awesome, but life still comes first.​
*Timezone:
EST (GMT-5)​

Anthony Tran

Jul 29, 2019
*Name:Anthony
*IGN:Shwazzers
*Maturity Level:Er, I don't like to call myself mature, and when you ask me, how could you know? But I definitely don't act my age (for the better) I've been told.
*Why should I let you on the server: I recently stopped playing with my friend that plays FTB and I'm really searching for a small server. I'm very trustworthy and I can help with whatever (if it's within my power.)
*Do you have steam: Yep.
Favorite FTB Mod: Thaumcraft is probably my favorite, or Twilight Forest. It's hard to decide.
*When can you play: Weekends = Probably all day, Weekdays = Anytime after 3 pm till sometime at night.
*Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
*Name: Johnny
*IGN: TehKnight117
*Maturity Level: I know my name sounds child level but trust me I am mature and I did not come up with the name.
*Why should I let you on the server: I get well with others and don't complain at others.
*Do you have steam: No.Favorite FTB Mod: Thaumcraft and ExtraBees.
*When can you play: Atleast an hour a day on school days and weekends 4+ hours.
*Timezone: Pacific Time

dalton:)

Jul 29, 2019
*Name dalton
*Age 19
*IGN: daltonb99
*Maturity Level: I'm mature most of the time but do like to have fun at times.
*Why should I let you on the server: I know most mods and I like to have fun and play with others.
*Do you have a stem: Yes but I'm on Skype more.
*When can you play: About 3 hours on school days and 5+ on weekends.
*Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)

VexaFlare

Jul 29, 2019
scott you are whitelisted and aydin sure i'll re add you to everyone else that applied after the deadline I'm sorry but if anyone drops out I can look in to accepting you

Aydin29

Jul 29, 2019
Do you think you can add me soon? Maybe in 30 minutes? I've been eager to play for a long time. And thanks for re-adding me.

VexaFlare

Jul 29, 2019
If you haven't already add me on steam nikroks123[DOUBLEPOST=1365163992][/DOUBLEPOST]Servers up

Lich_King

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Nikolas Newman
IGN: sir_creeper117
Maturity Level: adult
Why should I let you on the server: i have tons of good ideas and i am very experienced with bees and automation
Do you have steam: sirgamer11790 or sircreeper117
Favorite FTB Mod: forestry
When can you play: almost all day
Timezone: england

Aydin29

Jul 29, 2019
VexaFlare, you didn't whitelist me. I'm getting a bit tired of checking in every day. My username is exactly as follows-and whitelisting is case sensitive- Aydin29. Please add me, I've really wanted to play for a long time. I'm not whitelisted, no matter how much you think I am. Check the whitelisting.

Chrisizcool

Jul 29, 2019
*Name: Chris
*IGN: Chrisizzcool
*Maturity Level: 8.5/10
*Why should I let you on the server: Well, I would love to play with a new community as the server I played on recently shut down.
*Do you have steam: Yes, but I don't use it often.
Favorite FTB Mod: Buildcraft
*When can you play: every day for about 2-5 hours.
*Timezone: EST

VexaFlare

Jul 29, 2019
If you have not yet please log on to the server or I will have to replace you.
Current Moderators
VexaFlare
adrakal

VexaFlare

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like it's the lucky day for some people we need more regulars so if you can play regularly just say so and you will be whitelisted.

VexaFlare

Jul 29, 2019
We are starting a new world tomorrow to start fresh so be sure to be on. It'll start at 2pm EST.

Samuel_son

Jul 29, 2019
*Name: Samuel
*IGN: Samuel_son
*Maturity Level: I am 22, Full time Electrician (i Understand redstone)
*Why should I let you on the server: I ma looking for a place to call home
*Do you have steam: Yes
Favorite FTB Mod: Direwolf20
*When can you play: 6pm Gmt weekdays, weekends variy
*Timezone: Gmt

Rysken_kimjaro

Jul 29, 2019
Name:
*IGN: rysken_kimjaro
*Maturity Level:Adult
*Why should I let you on the server: I'm a helpful person with a good sense of humor and have a willingness to learn and would love to have a whitelisted server to play on because FTB is boring in singleplayer
*Do you have steam: No but I can get one
Favorite FTB Mod:
*When can you play:Weekends because of school
*Timezone: Pacific