Whitelist Server DireWolf 20 5.2 Server |Small Server|No Banned Items|Survival|Self Hosted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

VexaFlare

Jul 29, 2019
IP: 100.2.67.44:25565
Hi, I'm remaking this thread because I got a new router and not all the people on the last thread are keeping up with it or are serious about the server. The IP has changed due to the new router.
This is a small easy gamemode survival server that is self-hosted so it's not going to be up all the time. I'm looking for a max of 15 people to join and be serious about playing on it. If you want to join fill out the app below.
*Required
App
*Name:
*Maturity Level:
*Why should I let you on the server:
*Do you have steam:
Favorite FTB Mod:
*When can you play:
*Timezone:

PvP is off

We are probably going to play in a group on the server.

jacob gannon

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jacob Gannon
IGN: poopchunkle111
Maturity Level: I know in my IGN it doesn't really seem like I'm not that mature, but on a scale from 1-10 probably a 8 or 9.
Why You Should Let Me On The Server: I'm looking for a fun server with a good community.
Do You Have Steam: Not really sure what that means.lol
Favorite FTB Mod: Industrialcraft2
When I Can Play: Weekends And on weeks I can play in the evenings.
Timezone: Eastern

Commander_dragon

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Will
IGN: Commander_dragon
Maturity level: 7 or 8
Why you should let me on: Im just looking for a server where me and my freind can get on and not worry about greif
Do I have a steam: Yep
When can I play: Weekends and on weeks I can play after 6
Timezone: Eastern

Sammy Lopez

Jul 29, 2019
*Name: Sammy
*IGN: xAceAngelx
*Maturity Level: Um, pretty high, I know when to be fun and when to be serious :)
*Why should I let you on the server: Because i'm an awesome, savvy player, who has a lot to offer.
*Do you have steam: Yeah, don't use it though.
Favorite FTB Mod: IC2 or Thermal expansion.
*When can you play: WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT. lol jk, umm... on weekdays about 3-4 hours, on weekends can range from all day to about an hour or two, depends on if i have plans.
*Timezone: Eastern standard time.

trixxzz83

Jul 29, 2019
Name: stephen
*IGN: trixxzz83
*Maturity Level: 9
*Why should I let you on the server: Because, i am very friendly and helpful. I respect everyone's things and space.
*Do you have steam: yes
Favorite FTB Mod: red power
*When can you play: lol i play more than i should.
*Timezone: est

J Mac

Jul 29, 2019
*Name:Jason McNamara
*IGN:jmac7711
*Maturity Level on a 1-10, 8-9
, i like to crack a couple of jokes
*Why should I let you on the server: Because i can help people in all mods except mystcraft. I bring a lot of fun and knowledge.
*Do you have steam: Yes add me, GamestreamJmac
Favorite FTB Mod: Xycraft or Thaumcraft
*When can you play: all the time pretty much except during school and i occasionaly have hockey practice.
*Timezone:EST New York, New York

scottwong

Jul 29, 2019
*Name:Scott Wong(IRL) scottwong(MC)
*IGN:scott_wong
*Maturity Level: On a scale of 1-100 78-80
*Why should I let you on the server: Because I can provide help for those in need of some and good at most mods
*Do you have steam:No
Favorite FTB Mod:
*When can you play:7:30am-8:40am and 5:00pm-9:45pm CST
*Timezone:CST

Tombenpotter

Jul 29, 2019
*Name: Thomas
*IGN: Tombenpotter
*Maturity Level: On a range of 10 I would say 7-8, but that doesn't mean I don't joke with others.
*Why should I let you on the server: I can bring a nice person to play with and a large knowledge of almost all the mods of the pack.
*Do you have steam: No but I can get if needed.
Favorite FTB Mod: Mystcraft, and IC2
*When can you play: I can play at least 1 hour every weekday, and more on weekends.
*Timezone: GMT +1

ickli

Jul 29, 2019
*Name: John

*IGN: ickli

*Maturity Level: I will not judge my self because of the likelyhood of bias. However i've been mistaken for a university student in town. And been mistaken to be a young adult several times online.

*Why should I let you on the server: I'm merely looking for a small community server where i can use anything in the Direwolf20 pack with some newly made friends.

*Do you have steam: No, i have a youtube account but havn't made a video in years.

*Favorite FTB Mod: Difficult but i'd have to say Applied Energetics ( if you want a direwolf20 pack mod then i'd go with Buildcraft )

*When can you play: Weekends. Late at night. Occasionly after i get back from school

*Timezone: GMT

*Wow i just made the cut by posting it today on the 3rd :p

Adragal

Jul 29, 2019
*Name: Luke
*IGN: adrakal
*Maturity Level: I try to be social and helpful but if I'm being a bother just let me know
*Why should I let you on the server: relatively good experience with FTB and willing to help out
Favorite FTB Mod: Thaumcraft
*When can you play: quite often during the day-evening
*Timezone: Cst

Rokmonkey

Jul 29, 2019
*Name: Nate
*IGN: Rokmonkey
*Maturity Level: Depending on the situation anywhere from way to little to way to much
*Why should I let you on the server: Why not? Here to have fun, and play survival with a handful of the same people, start to finish.
*Do you have steam: Yep, same name
Favorite FTB Mod: RAILCRAFT, and most recently Thermal Expansion
*When can you play: 5pmEST till 9~10pmEST depending.
*Timezone: GMT -5

Alex2002012

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Alex Reilly
*IGN: alex2002012
*Maturity Level: im pretty mature but i know how to have a laugh
*Why should I let you on the server: im experienced in all mods and i am very friendly
Favorite FTB Mod: hard to say but IC2 or twilight forest
*When can you play: most of the day
*Timezone: GMT

VexaFlare

Jul 29, 2019
Application is closed. Download steam if you want to voice chat. I need to add you all to the whitelist. Steam name is nikroks123

Aydin29

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Vexaflare. I'm so sorry that I couldn't go on, but the very day you whitelisted me, my game crapped out. I haven't played minecraft for along time, but then I got it on my mom's computer. Please rewhitelist me, I want to play really badly. I've been waiting for hours. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my problem. I spent half a day trying (and failing) to fix it on my computer. Please let me on. I can play now. And I have been watching this forum for, oh, two hours. I just wanted to let you know what happened.