Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0s1s

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Tested on 1.0.16 and 1.0.19 with Thaumcraft 4.1.0g and Thaumic Tinkerer 2.3-103 and Thaumic Tinkerer 2.3-138
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? Memory leak when leaving the inventory open with Robes of the Stratosphere equipped.
Can it be repeated? 100%
Known Fix: Don't wear the Robes :(

Windows 7 64 bit - Java 64bit 1.7.0_21

akumaduma

Jul 29, 2019
if you look up the recipe in NEI it shows that you need three coal dust/pulverized coal. thats a graphical bug. you need four coal dust/pulverized coal to make raw carbon fiber. to make the mesh just put two fibers next to each other in a crafting table to get the mesh.

I have the same bug, running the same version of the mod. Your suggestion doesn't work, even four coal dust doesn't result in the raw carbon fiber. I'm finding related items are similarly bugged, such as hydrated coal dust and carbon cells.

Attachments

• 2014-04-08_23.58.jpg
    2014-04-08_23.58.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 107

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same bug, running the same version of the mod. Your suggestion doesn't work, even four coal dust doesn't result in the raw carbon fiber. I'm finding related items are similarly bugged, such as hydrated coal dust and carbon cells.
did you try it in the 2x2 crafting area when in the inventory? if that does not work i dont know what to tell you.

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
I am going to properly report this as a bug

Modpack: DW20 1.6.4
Mod: NEI
Crashlog:N/A as there is no crash
Whats the bug: NEI locked in recipe mode in the global options while world options list NEI as being in cheat mode.
Can it be repeated: Simply create a new world
Known Fix: not so much a fix as a work around. go into the global options and switch NEI to cheat mode (the w button next to it does not help at all) and this will let you use cheat mode for the current world and nothing more. should you decide to create a new world you will have to go through this process again. the config file has not been altered in any way (lockmode=-1 unless that blocks NEI from being in cheat mode by default).

i know ive brought this issue up before but i believe that it is not how NEI is intended to work.

Reactions: akumaduma

Diamonder96

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4.
Mod & Version: N/A
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/6XuM9aJX (copyed from Console), http://pastebin.com/2dNm3gpa (copyed from crash-report folder)
Whats the bug? I can't log in my singleplayer world. It crashed as soon as it says loading world. When crash first happened game first freezes for like 30 seconds and than computer shuts down :/ after reboot the crash keeps happening so I can't enter my world.
Can it be repeated? Yes everytime I try to open my world.
Known Fix: /

What have i done to solve it?
I googled a lot for this crash and tried a lot of things but none of them works. Firsti redownload pack doesn't work. Than i force update pack still don't work. I tryed to disable some mods that are common do have bugs such as ars magica, chicken chunks, hats, hat stands but none of them solve error. I tried some other stuff like changing maximum chunks per tick cont in forgeChunkLoading.cfg still can't open my world. THIS ERROR IS ONLY ONE WORLD SIDED when I make new fresh world it works perfectly fine but can't open my existing world. Hope u guys can help me with your knowledge.

Last edited:

Diamonder96

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so I figured out something. I saw some ender storage errors in log so I try to delete EnderStorage mod and it worked I can log in game and play but there is the problem. I can't really play without this mod. Ender chests and pocuhes thats what I use all the time. Even if I played for like 10 mins and than try to reinstall EnderStorage mod well than we are back at the beggining it starts crashin again.

So my question is is there a way that I can reinstall EnderStorage mod and still play in my existing server without getting errors?

FMZerek

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: OpenBlocks Modpack Version 1.0.19
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? When going to equip the Sonic Glasses from OpenBlocks, it acts like a magic button out of Minecraft button
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Unknown

Diamonder96

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4.
Mod & Version: N/A
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/6XuM9aJX (copyed from Console), http://pastebin.com/2dNm3gpa (copyed from crash-report folder)
Whats the bug? I can't log in my singleplayer world. It crashed as soon as it says loading world. When crash first happened game first freezes for like 30 seconds and than computer shuts down :/ after reboot the crash keeps happening so I can't enter my world.
Can it be repeated? Yes everytime I try to open my world.
Known Fix: /

What have i done to solve it?
I googled a lot for this crash and tried a lot of things but none of them works. Firsti redownload pack doesn't work. Than i force update pack still don't work. I tryed to disable some mods that are common do have bugs such as ars magica, chicken chunks, hats, hat stands but none of them solve error. I tried some other stuff like changing maximum chunks per tick cont in forgeChunkLoading.cfg still can't open my world. THIS ERROR IS ONLY ONE WORLD SIDED when I make new fresh world it works perfectly fine but can't open my existing world. Hope u guys can help me with your knowledge.
Ok I solved the error I'm going to quickly explain the solution if any of you happens to get same crash. So I checked my log and saw a bunch of EnderStorage crash stuff so I know there is something worng with EnderStorage mod. So first I deleted mod and games works fine but if you want to reinstall mod you have to first delete all data saved by this mod in your world folder. This works for me but all EnderStorage items were deleted so I had to replace them but not a big deal now I can play again with EnderStorage mod installed. Hope this helps in any way. :)

Valgaav

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 pack 1.0.18 & 1.0.19
Mod & Version: Chicken Chunks 1.3.3.4
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/hGsNdwsr
Whats the bug? World crash after about 1 minute.
Can it be repeated? Yes, posted log is from a fresh world created to test. No items were placed, wandered around for about 1 minute then crashed. This seems to have started happening after the latest launcher update.
Known Fix: Disable chicken chunks

Note: This is still not fixed in 1.0.20
However other mod packs with Chickenchunks (Agrarian skys) work correctly. Guessing it's a mod conflict.

MindTooth

Jan 6, 2013
I got the Raw Carbon Mesh to work with 2x2 with both dusts from IndustrialCraft2 and Thermal Expansion. Both in the AE crafting monitor, Pattern Encoder and the autocraft system.

Thank you for the suggestion. I should've remember from my Tekkit days ;)

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
FYI regardless of whether I pulverise or macerate coal, the resulting dust is the Railcraft version. I don't seem to be able to acquire the IC2 type.
i think ive figured it out. what your doing is macerating charcoal and not coal which gets you charcoal dust instead of coal dust.

BonusPlay3

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Unknown
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug?: The modpack EATS all of my CPU and RAM secretly. I have 8 GB RAM and i gave the modpack 3,5 GB but secretly it eats MUCH more ! It's annoying, becuase after some point my computer just shuts down.
Known Fix. Unknown, manually updating Computercraft and Project Red didn't help :C

2nd bug

Mod & Version: Unknown
Pastebin link to crash log: LINK (the file is 3,5 MB too large for pastebin)
Whats the bug?: Sometimes when i die minecraft crashes.
Known Fix. Unknown.

Last edited:

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: DW20 1.0.19
Mod: Tinker's Mechworks
Crash Log: No Crash
Whats the Bug?: Unable to craft drawbridges. tried with both aluminum brass and bronze but no dice. all the parts are in the proper places in the crafting station. i was also using dispensers and not droppers just fyi.
Known Fix: Cheat the drawbridges in unfortunately

Last edited:

sandgrifff

Jul 29, 2019
modpack: Direwolf20
mod & version: 1.0.20
pastebin link to crash log: none
whats the bug?: Just discovered the "Sync" (Witchery is in it also) mod and run into a problem with it :(
After i "travel" to another Shell i cant pick up items from the ground anymore.It happens also when i "travel" from a Shell back to my Main Body!
can it be repeated?: yes
known fix: IDK

Sorry for my bad english!

i have the same problem.
fix: update sync to 2.2.1

Reactions: Nahaniel
Status
Not open for further replies.