Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

markbloom

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.6.4 all versions
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/K2TbrUUP
Whats the bug? Crashes while it is loading the World. A new generated world would work. But not the saved one. I already reinstalled java and deleted all relevant minecraft-folders
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

omolhs100

Jul 29, 2019
modpack: Direwolf20
mod & version: 1.6.4
pastebin link to crash log: none
whats the bug?: the computer crash when its entering FTB
can it be repeated?: yes
known fix: IDK

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
modpack: direwolf20 1.6.4
mod & version: unknown
pastebin link to crash log:http://pastebin.com/d6a3CGRc
whats the bug:well first i launch the pack then it crashs before it starts[DOUBLEPOST=1396585877][/DOUBLEPOST]forgot
can it be repeated:yep
known fix:no clue

This looks to be either a problem with the java library or your video driver. Do you get this on all of the packs or just the DW20 pack? If it is just DW20 then do a force update. If it is all of the 1.6.4 packs then I suggest you look at your video driver.

toybcm2

Jul 29, 2019
mod & version: 1.6.4
whats the bug?: you can dupe TE resonant energy cell and machines using the mffs projector with the stabilization upgrade. if you have only one energy cell in a chest next to the projector and a custom projection card, the projector will just keep placing cells even though there's only one in the chest.
known fix: IDK

Archonis

Jul 29, 2019
mod & version: 1.6.4 v1.0.20
pastebin link to crash log: log file snip:http://pastebin.com/zVLJyPxm client error:http://imgur.com/8JjTPnL
whats the bug?: Updating to latest version of DW20 v1.0.20 (for both server and client) causes an ID mismatch for itemID 102
can it be repeated?: yes, even with clean install of both server and client, realized that this is a problem if you use an external utility to manage config changes. Some itemIDs have changed in the new version, so just be careful in copying over old config files. :confused:
known fix: Go into client and server configs and fix the itemID mismatch

Last edited:

Nahaniel

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.6.4 all versions
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/K2TbrUUP
Whats the bug? Crashes while it is loading the World. A new generated world would work. But not the saved one. I already reinstalled java and deleted all relevant minecraft-folders
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

Your Player.dat file is corrupted :(
That means
a) you have to delete the file and copy in a working one (from a new world) or
b) use MCEdit and repositionate your Character (worked for me)!

In both cases your Inventory is gone and Thaumcraft Research is gone too!

Hope it works and sorry for my bad english!

OsaGamer

Jul 29, 2019
ModPack:Direwolf20
Mod&Version:1.6.4 all versions
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/6Hvsdh00
Whats the bug?:
I had everything working fine until yesterday. I can still run game in single player. When I go to connect to my mulitplayer server I get an error saying that Forge Mod loader has found ID mismatches.
ID 2171-2175 from Mod Factorization is missing. Cannot connect to server. I have downloaded recent server pack from your site and have installed everything to server anew and still the same error. I did connect a friend of my daughters to the server and he did some basic stuff and can still log on from his cpu but we cannot connect from ours now. Any help would be appreciated.
Can it be repeated?:Yes
Known Fix:

update: single player mode gives me the same missing item message on launch but gives me the option to continue anyway whereas the multiplayer says I cannot continue

Last edited:

Brickman221

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod and Version: Extra Utilites, Direwolf20 1.0.19
Pastebin to crash log: http://pastebin.com/3gqs0EQH
Whats the bug: When connecting a transfer pipe to an item transfer node, the game just crashes producing the crash report posted above.
Can It be repeated?: Yes
Known Fix: There is no known fix. I have tried to remove Ars Magica 2, as the main post said, but it didn't work.
The only work around is connecting a chest to the transfer node, then connecting pipes to the chest.

EDIT: This is not fixed in 1.0.20

Last edited:

Feniks

Jul 29, 2019
ModPack:Direwolf20
Mod&Version:1.6.4 all versions
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/6Hvsdh00
Whats the bug?:
I had everything working fine until yesterday. I can still run game in single player. When I go to connect to my mulitplayer server I get an error saying that Forge Mod loader has found ID mismatches.
ID 2171-2175 from Mod Factorization is missing. Cannot connect to server. I have downloaded recent server pack from your site and have installed everything to server anew and still the same error. I did connect a friend of my daughters to the server and he did some basic stuff and can still log on from his cpu but we cannot connect from ours now. Any help would be appreciated.
Can it be repeated?:Yes
Known Fix:

update: single player mode gives me the same missing item message on launch but gives me the option to continue anyway whereas the multiplayer says I cannot continue

looks to me that you have disable one of a mods by accident. If you diable let's say hats you want be able to conect to server that has hat enable. Go through your mods and check that you didn't disable anything.

Azagal73

Jul 29, 2019
First, update to latest java. Start with uninstalling all java's then install 32x java and 64x java(if computer is 64x) then come back if you still have a problem.

I believe some mods have had issues with the latest version of java (1.8), better to stick with 1.7.0_51, 64-bit version of course.

TigerSven

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, since you have tried it on multiple devices and IP's, I'm pretty sure that the problem would not be unique to your client. Have you heard of other players having the same problem on the server? Does your server administrator know of the problem? (you could tag them by placing an @ sign before their name so they see your post - assuming they have a forum.feed-the-beast.com account).

Also, what were you doing in-game when the crash happened for the first time? Does the crash occur whenever you do something specific with Thaumcraft?[DOUBLEPOST=1395790610][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmm I have had a similar problem in past versions of the modpack where ghost images would fill the crafting table (I am assuming you are talking about the vanilla crafting table) whenever I accessed one. I fixed the problem by pressing the 'R' key (this sorts the inventory (so does middle-click) and it removed the ghost images. Try this and see if it works.
Yep, worked like a dream. Thanks :)

Reactions: Zaes

Nahaniel

Jul 29, 2019
mod & version: 1.0.20
whats the bug?: Just discovered the "Sync" (Witchery is in it also) mod and run into a problem with it :(
After i "travel" to another Shell i cant pick up items from the ground anymore.It happens also when i "travel" from a Shell back to my Main Body!
known fix: Update the Sync Mod from 2.2.0 to 2.2.1

Sorry for my bad english!

Last edited:

DaBog

Jul 29, 2019
version:1.0.20
These bugs occurred on a multiplayer server running mcpc+
bug1: After switching between the shell and original body the player stops taking damage(god mode essentially).
bug2:When you switch to a new shell, both the knapsack and the red heart canister follows you between clones.
bug3:After switching back to your original body, if the shell storage you switched from is broken with your clone still in it, your knapsack and it's contents fall on the ground even though it is on you and not on the clone that was destroyed.
bug4:After switching to a clone the map goes away. The map just disappears from the the top right of the screen(pressing "n" or "m" does nothing, these are the keys for the map on my keyboard.). This happens to both the clone and the original body.
bug5:Cant pick up items after using a shell body. This happens to both the clone and the original body. I tied a magnet and although the items are pulled towards the player, the items dont go into the inventory.
These bugs have been repeated.

sunbird123

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thaumcraft 4.0.5 % Morph
Pastebin: Doesn't apply
Whats the bug?: Bug 1:When I suck up aspects from one node, when I try and suck up more from another node, the research table only shows the aspects collected from the first node.
Bug 2: When I turn into a wisp with morph mod, the entire screen glitches out and flashes random symbols and shapes.
Can it be repeated?: Yes
Known Fix: ?

LDrgn

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: DW20 1.0.18
Mod: Extra Utilities
What's the bug?: When I place a transfer pipe on a transfer node, client and server crash. When I downgrade to 1.0.16, everything is fine again. I placed the transfer node and transfer pipe. Upgraded back to 1.0.18, and it functions like normal. Created another node to test, and crashed it again, so something is wrong with placing pipes on nodes, but not on existing nodes.
Can it be repeated: Yes. Every time I place one, it crashes.

http://pastebin.com/nXdnfHkx

I just have a small workaround for this, even if the behaviour should not be like it is - when you first place the pipe and after that setup the transfer node it works fine, even in the latest version of the pack. Maybe that hint helps to fix it.

MindTooth

Jan 6, 2013
Mod & Version: v1.0.19
Pastebin link to crash log: No crashlog
Whats the bug? Unable to craft Raw Carbon Mesh from IndustrialCraft2. Neither through normal crafting, or AE-crafting.
Can it be repeated? All the time.
Known Fix: Spawn item from NEI.

Reactions: akumaduma

omolhs100

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: v1.0.20
Pastebin link to crash log: no crashlog
Whats the bug? when FTB starts up where it should say Mojang theres just a white screen
Can it be repeated? All the time
Known Fix: No clue

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: v1.0.19
Pastebin link to crash log: No crashlog
Whats the bug? Unable to craft Raw Carbon Mesh from IndustrialCraft2. Neither through normal crafting, or AE-crafting.
Can it be repeated? All the time.
Known Fix: Spawn item from NEI.
if you look up the recipe in NEI it shows that you need three coal dust/pulverized coal. thats a graphical bug. you need four coal dust/pulverized coal to make raw carbon fiber. to make the mesh just put two fibers next to each other in a crafting table to get the mesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.