Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack and verison: DW20 1.0.104
Mod: Unknown
Problem: World crash resulting in world not showing up ingame in the list of worlds to load.
Pastebin:http://pastebin.com/V3p1ndBg

as far as i could tell nothing is missing. the crash log says something about a zip file being empty. this is extremely frustrating as i just finished setting up a rock crusher. i left the game on with nei open to do something else only to comeback and find that the game crashed back to the ftb launcher.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack and verison: DW20 1.0.104
Mod: Unknown
Problem: World crash resulting in world not showing up ingame in the list of worlds to load.
Pastebin:http://pastebin.com/V3p1ndBg

as far as i could tell nothing is missing. the crash log says something about a zip file being empty. this is extremely frustrating as i just finished setting up a rock crusher. i left the game on with nei open to do something else only to comeback and find that the game crashed back to the ftb launcher.
To everyone having similar bugs to this (I had one). You can fix it by making a new world with same settings as before, and the same name as the file where the world not showing up is stored (what you named the world originally). It worked for me and now I have all my stuff back, including inventory and all things in the world

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mybeerandi

Jul 29, 2019
To everyone having similar bugs to this (I had one). You can fix it by making a new world with same settings as before, and the same name as the file where the world not showing up is stored (what you named the world originally). It worked for me and now I have all my stuff back, including inventory and all things in the world

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Another solution I've found is the level.dat file dissappears and copy and pasting an old on in the save folder fixes it as well. Hope this helps.

Also to make a note I had this problem once a day but after disabling hats mod I have not had this issue.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Another solution I've found is the level.dat file dissappears and copy and pasting an old on in the save folder fixes it as well. Hope this helps.

Also to make a note I had this problem once a day but after disabling hats mod I have not had this issue.
I had it about 3 times a day, I wonder why hats could've been causing this though...

kenny1997

Jul 29, 2019
I had it about 3 times a day, I wonder why hats could've been causing this though...
From what ive heard it sounded like it had a conflict with some other mod. I myself lost a world to the bug. Its been fixed in the lastest version of the DW20 pack (v16)

Jirajha

Jul 29, 2019
Maximized said:
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 version 1.0.14
Mod: Applied Energistics
What's the problem? - My applied energistics controller block keeps disconnecting from the rest of the network. Clicking on AE peripherals in such an event leads to the message "Unable to communicate with controller" being shown on the screen. Removing and placing the controller back fixes the problem. The chunk the controller is in is being force loaded by a chunkloader (ChickenChunks). The problem seems to occur whenever I move out of range (or logging out, or moving to a different dimension), wait a bit and then move back. The strange thing is, that I have a AE subnetwork (with the sole purpose of creating charcoal when necessary) that doesn't have this issue. This AE subnetwork is located in a adjacent chunk that is also force loaded by a ChickenChunks chunkloader.

The problem can occure if at least one piece of cabling within the whole network is not loaded. I suggest loading anything of the network (not just the controller and the subnetwork alone) by one single Chunkloader if possible. If that does not solve the problem, try the Railcraft ones instead of ChickenChunks'. Or any other ones.

TrJace

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.16
Mod & Version: WAILA 1.5.0
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash
Whats the bug? The tooltip is one block off. IE if there is an iron ore block with a coal ore block above it and I put my cursor over the iron it will show the coal in the tooltip.
Can it be repeated? it is constant.
Known Fix: none

Last edited:

tsjb

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: MFR + Thaumcraft interaction
Pastebin link to crash log: it doesn't technically crash
Whats the bug? Giving power to an MFR harvester when there are TC4 mana beans in harvesting range breaks my game every time, tested in my main world and 2 test worlds.
Can it be repeated? yes

Mews

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.16
Mod & Version: extra utilities 1.0.3
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug? The creative upgrade for the transfernode isn't working
Can it be repeated? I don't know if it's just for me but the creative upgrade is supposed to make the buffer in the node not empty but its not working for me
Known Fix:

kenny1997

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash, just getting a spam of a Post Render Invalid framebuffer operation
What`s the bug? The GUI on certain buildcraft gates is messed up. Here`s a link to my imugur where I posted screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/i7qbD#mjGZLmS Basically from what I can tell, it seems as if the GUI is overlapping with the player`s inventory on all gates that are lesser than golden gates. You cannot interact with the gates when this happens, just your inventory.
Can it be repeated? Tested it out in two test world, same result each time.
Known Fix: Don`t have one yet :/

Zaes

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Hats Mod
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/sHY9a1tg
What`s the bug? I updated my world to 1.0.16 from 1.0.11, game crashes due to below error when I attempted to load my SSP survival world. Crashes to desktop.
Code:
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    at java.util.WeakHashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.WeakHashMap$EntryIterator.next(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.WeakHashMap$EntryIterator.next(Unknown Source)
    at hats.common.core.TickHandlerServer.serverTick(TickHandlerServer.java:127)
    at hats.common.core.TickHandlerServer.tickStart(TickHandlerServer.java:47)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickStart(SingleIntervalHandler.java:28)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:122)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:287)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:576)
    at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
Can it be repeated? Happens every time I attempt to load the world.
Known Fix: Disable the Hats mod.

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: DW20 1.0.14
Mod and Version:Unknown
Pastebin:N/A?
New Problem: Blocks placed do not save upon reloading the world. tried disabling the hats and hatstand mods but that did not help. the odd thing is i havent run into this bug until now. could this be a side effect of the world "loss" bug?

Anaerin

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: WAILA 1.5.0
Whats the bug? The tooltip is one block off. IE if there is an iron ore block with a coal ore block above it and I put my cursor over the iron it will show the coal in the tooltip.
Can it be repeated? it is constant.
If you are Morphed, WAILA can/will misread what you are looking at, as it is attempting to work out what your "Head" is looking at, and your head isn't where WAILA thinks it is. This is unfortunately a cross-mod problem, and I'm not entirely sure how it could be fixed. The same thing happens with the ghost-rendering of multiparts while Morphed (They don't appear ghosted).

kojiinari

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Applied Energistics (rv14.finale3)/Extra Utilities (1.0.1)
Whats the bug?: Exporting to filing cabinet from ME system via precision export bus results in only 1 of the item appearing in the filing cabinent
Can it be repeated?: Yes
Known Fix: None

Olivj

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Hats 2.1.2 (apparently)
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/yLufhbfP
Whats the bug?: Minecraft simply crashes and close without any message.
Can it be repeated?: Not on demand, but happens often
Known Fix: Disable the mod...

As requested by Jadedcat on twitter I post this here... I often had that crash with 1.0.14 so I disabled the Hats mod and did not have any crash after.
After updating to 1.0.16 I tought I will give it a try but I quickly got that same crash again.
Nothing since I disabled it...

Last edited:

dodos626

Jul 29, 2019
Mod pack: Direwolf20
Mod&Version:i dont know but is at 1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/HFKNA2GN
Whats the bug?: Minecraft simply crashes and says "Error:Could not create java virtual machine. Error: a fatal exception has occured.Program will exit
Can it be repeated?: it happens a lot. sometimes it just closes without any error.
Known Fix:I tried a lot thing (reinstalled etc) but nothing came.

edit= now it says : http://pastebin.com/m27YBQGs please help

Last edited:

xVierie

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: don't know
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/58BYVY4J
Whats the bug? Minecraft crashes for no known reason. Whatever I do, except when I just stand in one pleace.
Can it be repeated? Yes, like 2-3 times an hour.

SloomK

Jul 29, 2019
I have a bug when I put the knightly armor (Twilight Forest Mod) on armor stand. It makes me crash the launcher just before the screen with a solid color and "corrupt" the map. I test it on a server and I think it's just the chunk in question which bug. The bug will you fixed?

kenny1997

Jul 29, 2019
I have a bug when I put the knightly armor (Twilight Forest Mod) on armor stand. It makes me crash the launcher just before the screen with a solid color and "corrupt" the map. I test it on a server and I think it's just the chunk in question which bug. The bug will you fixed?
Firstly, please use the format that is posted on the first page. Secondly they need the version information. Thirdly I belive the bug you are referring to has been fixed in the v16 of the DW20 pack. To fix the issue you could try deleting all the armour stands in your world, as there was an issue with the rendering of 3D armours on the stand which is what caused your crash. If deleting the stands doesnt work, I suggest deleting that entire chunk. Either way goodluck trying to fix the issue, and next time please use the appropriate format to post your issue.[DOUBLEPOST=1393169358][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod & Version: don't know
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/58BYVY4J
Whats the bug? Minecraft crashes for no known reason. Whatever I do, except when I just stand in one pleace.
Can it be repeated? Yes, like 2-3 times an hour.
I have had a similar crash myself. You could try disabling the hats mod as it seems that it still may be causing issues or adding JVM arguments . Here is a link to a forum post with the arguments: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/jvm-arguments-for-modded-minecraft-updated-12-30-13.28994/

Credits to Eyamaz for creating the post about the JVM arguments.

Last edited:

AlexFrostII

Jul 29, 2019
Do you know why this is crashing??
here is the report

# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0000000016979530, pid=7676, tid=4440
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_51-b13) (build 1.7.0_51-b13)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (24.51-b03 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C [atio6axx.dll+0xa39530]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# D:\Program Files (x86)\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft\hs_err_pid7676.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
[i18n] Added 0 enUS to options pane
[i18n] Added 1 cyGB to options pane
[i18n] Added 2 daDK to options pane
[i18n] Added 3 deDE to options pane
[i18n] Added 4 esES to options pane
[i18n] Added 5 frFR to options pane
[i18n] Added 6 itIT to options pane
[i18n] Added 7 maHU to options pane
[i18n] Added 8 nlNL to options pane
[i18n] Added 9 ptBR to options pane
[i18n] Added 10 ptPT to options pane
[i18n] Added 11 ruRU to options pane
[i18n] Added 12 svSE to options pane
[i18n] enUS English language file loaded!

Status
Not open for further replies.