Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrulfy

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.11 and older
Mod & Version: Plugins for forestry
Pastebin link to crash log: None.
Whats the bug? Empty barrels stacks with barrels filled with liquid and vice versa on the inventory and chests. (tested on vanilla and diamond) Seems a ME access terminal doesn't stacks them. If you already have some of that kind of barrel when picking up others from the ground they stack, only happens when you don't have at least one of it, or using inventory sorts.

Have a barrel filled with liquid, pick from the ground empty barrels and they will stack with the ones already filled on your inventory. this happens too when mixing different barrels from inventory to chest, or when using the sorting options.

This leads to massive liquid duplication or loss, depending what you had first on your inventory.

Can it be repeated? Yes, I just updated to 1.0.11 to check the issue was still there. tested also on creative.
Known Fix:I don't know one, seems the game ignores the extra data of the barrel's liquid when stacking them

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (1.6.4)
Mod & Version: Direwolf20 1.0.9 - 1.0.11 (railcraft i think)
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/WkaNmTsV
Whats the bug?
It intermittently crashes the client. The server is just saying we disconnected like normal. This is happening on multple accounts/devices. Its only in our spawn area once out you are fine to roam.

I am -guessing- at the mod based upon this: mrtjp.projectred.illumination.BlockLamp.getLightValue(BlockLamp.java:95) It seems that Minefactory Reloaded (probably lit paving tiles) are providing a light value of 'all ones' (-1) which the render does not like...[DOUBLEPOST=1389204643][/DOUBLEPOST]
Have you tried completely uninstalling all copies of Java on your system and re-installing Java? Based on the exact error it appears that your Java installation is corrupt.

MCKerrnel

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried completely uninstalling all copies of Java on your system and re-installing Java? Based on the exact error it appears that your Java installation is corrupt.

Yes, I did this in order to get the launcher working a couple weeks ago. I am running update 45.

Reydramon

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Modular Force Field System
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug?
: Sponge module doesnt work (infinite energy).

dualahorn

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thermal Exspansion
Whats the bug?
: You can get infinite dyes, including lapis and bonemeal by pulverising wool and recrafting the dyed wool.

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I did this in order to get the launcher working a couple weeks ago. I am running update 45.
Perhaps you have hardware reliability issues; it appears to be corrupted again.[DOUBLEPOST=1389218103][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod & Version: Thermal Exspansion
Whats the bug?
: You can get infinite dyes, including lapis and bonemeal by pulverising wool and recrafting the dyed wool.
It still costs energy and effort (even when automated); I don't really consider the bonemeal to be an exploit, but the lapis seems like one. It would be 'nice' if there were dye only dyes that it could reliably produce instead of items which other mods might use differently.

killerkerara

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion and Tinker's Construct in DW20 1.11
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Infinite chisels.
Can it be repeated? Yes. Craft a chisel with Tinker's Construct. Next, apply the Flux upgrade to the chisel to make it rechargeable with RF. Place the chisel in an energetic infuser and wait for it to charge. When the chisel is very close to fully charged (around 399592/400000 RF), a new, fully charged chisel will be created in the output slot of the energetic infuser. Removing the chisel from the output causes a new chisel to appear. Chisels are the only tools I have encountered that have this bug, and I tested it with stone and manyullyn chisels, so I assume it works with chisels of all types.

I don't know what you would do with infinite, free chisels.

Warwooby22

Jul 29, 2019
*i`m sorry in advance if this is not the correct place for this, im new to the fourms, also if this is posted elsewhere could someone help me find it?*
Mod & Version: it`s a problem downloading rescource packs
Whats the bug? the JC mix rescource pack wont download, it pops up the donwloading screen/window for a half second then does nothing and disapears
Can it be repeated? yes, everytime i try to download it

starr274

Jul 29, 2019
Wondering if there's a way to use the /help command in the FTB DW20 1.0.11 Pack as the console just returns "An unknown error occurred while attempting to perform this command" yet the commands that I know all work fine it just seems that the /help is disabled somehow

Dugenn

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (1.6.4) - 1.10.11 Multiplayer
Mod * Version: Computercraft 1.5.7
Pastebin to crash log: http://pastebin.com/7zrxUWUv
Whats the bug? I have approximately 100 turtles running doing basic mining and movement operations and the server will suddenly stop.
Can it be repeated? Yes, with difficulty. It brought our server down twice tonight within about 30 minutes once I ramped up to 100 turtles.

When running a large number of mining turtles today I've run into a server deadlock. The server is running along fine, then stops suddenly and never ticks again and is unable to handle commands. I used jstack to see if there were any deadlocks, and it found one. Attached is the jstack output which seems like it should provide a good idea of where the trouble is.

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 1.0.11
Mod & Version: Morph 0.4.0 and Extra Utilities 1.0.2
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/pdrZbhYr
Whats the bug? when ehdermen jump on top of extra utility spikes the game/server crashes
Can it be repeated? yes.
Fix Update to Morph 0.6.0

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (1.6.4) - 1.10.11 Multiplayer
Mod * Version: Computercraft 1.5.7
Pastebin to crash log: http://pastebin.com/7zrxUWUv
Whats the bug? I have approximately 100 turtles running doing basic mining and movement operations and the server will suddenly stop.
Can it be repeated? Yes, with difficulty. It brought our server down twice tonight within about 30 minutes once I ramped up to 100 turtles.

When running a large number of mining turtles today I've run into a server deadlock. The server is running along fine, then stops suddenly and never ticks again and is unable to handle commands. I used jstack to see if there were any deadlocks, and it found one. Attached is the jstack output which seems like it should provide a good idea of where the trouble is.

Known fix: don't use 100 turtles or 100 quaries or 100 arcane bores...

I will forward this to CC devs just in case they can improve it.. but really 100 of any auto miner is going to have some issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: UniZero

MCKerrnel

Jul 29, 2019
Perhaps you have hardware reliability issues; it appears to be corrupted again.

My hardware will corrupt Java? That doesn't make any sense... Either way, I removed Java completely again and reinstalled it and I still get the same error: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/collect/Lists

l2edeyejedi

Jul 29, 2019
*i`m sorry in advance if this is not the correct place for this, im new to the fourms, also if this is posted elsewhere could someone help me find it?*
Mod & Version: it`s a problem downloading rescource packs
Whats the bug? the JC mix rescource pack wont download, it pops up the donwloading screen/window for a half second then does nothing and disapears
Can it be repeated? yes, everytime i try to download it

Same plz fix when possible jaded

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Same plz fix when possible jaded

Its a test. We're trying to make the launcher work on 1.6 tp. Once it works we'll make an announcement and get Soartex and the other updated. for now we just threw mine on while we get it to work.

l2edeyejedi

Jul 29, 2019
Its a test. We're trying to make the launcher work on 1.6 tp. Once it works we'll make an announcement and get Soartex and the other updated. for now we just threw mine on while we get it to work.

Thx for the update

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
My hardware will corrupt Java? That doesn't make any sense... Either way, I removed Java completely again and reinstalled it and I still get the same error: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/collect/Lists
Well, tossing exactly the two things you quoted (noclassdeffounderror and the class) in to google...

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1602466-need-help-with-fatal-forge-error/

That sounds like your problem too.

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.4-255
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash log
Whats the bug?
The dye tree sapling does not place Planter when put down by hand, do not do anything with the Fertilizer either. Maybe it's not bug, but I think you should go.
Can it be repeated? yes

Last edited:

GentleBear

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: LogisticsPipes-MC1.6.4-0.7.4.dev.80
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/ZuzKRYGJ
Whats the bug? Create a simple setup using a small logistic pipe system connected to TE3 pulverizer and furnace, using basic logistic pipes as connection points. When the furnace tries to eject its contents into the basic logistic pipe, the game crashes.
Can it be repeated? I have tried multiple times on both DW20 and Monster using the modversion above and newer (dev.92 and dev.93), and the crash is repeated every time.
Known Fix: None known

Status
Not open for further replies.