Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerWutz

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20 1.0.11

Mod & Version: LogisticsPipes MC1.6.4-0.7.4.dev.80 / Thermal Expansion 3.0.0.2

Pastebin link to crash: N/A

What's the bug? - When a logistics Pipe (so far tested with logistics provider/basic pipe, Pulveriser/Tesseract) is directly attached to a Thermal Expansion Pulveriser or Tesseract and gets an output from said machine it crashes and attempts to load the world result in immediately crash.

Can it be repeated? - Yes.

Known fix? - Disable the LogisticsPipes mod, load the world without it, re-enable mod and avoid logistics pipes directly attached to Thermal Expansion stuff.

Last edited:

dexemplu

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Direwolf20 1.0.x - 1.0.11

Mod & Version: Industrial Craft 2

What's the bug? - Industirial Craft cables and machines keep disconnecting from each other like this. It only happens there, and not at another IC2 setup I have a few feet away, in another chunk (I checked).

Can it be repeated? - Not intentionally. It just happens, and it's been doing this since the mod modPACK launched. I haven't really managed to find a way to replicate it. I thought it was caused by logging off and back on or by the chunk unloading, but it sometimes happens while I'm around them (tho I've never seen the transition).

Known fix? Either completely restarting the server or by breaking all the cables and the machines and putting them back. Both of these options are a bit of a pain. I have already tried uninstalling Ars Magica 2 since Jaded recommended it as a fix back in 1.0.9, but it still happens. I will try to move the whole setup to a different chunk and see if it still does it.

Last edited:

lMonsterHD

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Thaumcraft4.0.5b
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug?
There does not seem to be any Order Shards spawning in the world. Not sure if this is a bug or just bad luck but I have done a considerable amount of mining and have found none. I HAVE found quite a few of the other 5 shards (Air, Fire, Water, Earth, Enthropy) but no Order.
Can it be repeated?
Known Fix:

BallisticMunky

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (1.6.4)
Mod & Version: Direwolf20 1.0.10 - 1.0.11 (biomes o plenty i think)
Whats the bug?
This happened I assume from last update (.10 to .11). When i logged in i was still in part of my basement doing Thaumcraft research, so didn't notice immediately, went to go upstairs (above ground) and saw this... See attached screen (see discolored grass) ... basically terrain generation decided it wanted a chunk of Woodlands biome in the middle of my house/factory which used to be in Cherry Blossom Woods. You can see kinda where my house used to connect and where the new terrain is. I also had some stuff in my basement get replaced so it wasn't just surface terrain.

Can it be repeated? Not sure, first time it has happened to me.
Known Fix:

Attachments

• 2014-01-06_20.24.26.png
    2014-01-06_20.24.26.png
    1,006.1 KB · Views: 181

BO7VED

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.011
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/KangVtT6
What is the bug? The launcher gives me Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/collect/UnmodifiableIterator then will not launch the game, have tried to redownload and happens on every launch,
Pls Respond

Sciurine

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 1.0.11
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? The public modpack listing (https://feedthebeast.atlassian.net/wiki/display/PML/Direwolf20+(1.6.x)+1.0.11) lists the incorrect Thermal Expansion version
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: N/A

Public Modpack Listing lists the Thermal Expansion version as 3.0.0.3, but the version that is being downloaded with the pack is 3.0.0.2. Additionally I don't believe 3.0.0.3 exists publicly.

killerpod89

Jul 29, 2019
Usa
meettomy.site
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 1.0.11
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/MbTESRmZ
Whats the bug? I think it is related to morph in conflict with extrautil. It starts happens when i place in the
world the peacefull table (of course in peacefull mode)
Can it be repeated? Yes it crashes after 2-3 min after i enter the world
Known Fix: N/A

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Direwolf20 1.0.10 - 1.0.11 (biomes o plenty i think)
Whats the bug?
This happened I assume from last update (.10 to .11). When i logged in i was still in part of my basement doing Thaumcraft research, so didn't notice immediately, went to go upstairs (above ground) and saw this... See attached screen (see discolored grass) ... basically terrain generation decided it wanted a chunk of Woodlands biome in the middle of my house/factory which used to be in Cherry Blossom Woods. You can see kinda where my house used to connect and where the new terrain is. I also had some stuff in my basement get replaced so it wasn't just surface terrain.

Can it be repeated? Not sure, first time it has happened to me.
Known Fix:
It probably happened on the update from 1.0.9 to 1.0.10+; Ars Magica 2 added a biome, this changes the list of possible biomes for all world types. Thus now the layout of biomes is changed. There is, unfortunately, very little that can be done to fix this. When I update I will be emigrating as a refugee to a new overworld (different seed in fact).[DOUBLEPOST=1389119808][/DOUBLEPOST]
Modpack: Direwolf20 1.0.x - 1.0.11

Mod & Version: Industrial Craft 2

What's the bug? - Industirial Craft cables and machines keep disconnecting from each other like this. It only happens there, and not at another IC2 setup I have a few feet away, in another chunk (I checked).

Can it be repeated? - Not intentionally. It just happens, and it's been doing this since the mod modPACK launched. I haven't really managed to find a way to replicate it. I thought it was caused by logging off and back on or by the chunk unloading, but it sometimes happens while I'm around them (tho I've never seen the transition).

Known fix? Either completely restarting the server or by breaking all the cables and the machines and putting them back. Both of these options are a bit of a pain. I have already tried uninstalling Ars Magica 2 since Jaded recommended it as a fix back in 1.0.9, but it still happens. I will try to move the whole setup to a different chunk and see if it still does it.
I'm not sure /why/ it's happening, but none of those cables have a tile entity attached. POSSIBLY this could be related to the chunks being unloaded and saved to disk incorrectly. OR it could be due to improper garbage collection settings and too little ram. However those are both complete shot in the dark theories based on an utter lack of anything but the observation I was able to make from your documentation.

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/KangVtT6
What is the bug? The launcher gives me Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/collect/UnmodifiableIterator then will not launch the game, have tried to redownload and happens on every launch,
Pls Respond
Your pastebin no longer exists. No troubleshooting is possible.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 all of them
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/ARNsv39G
What is the bug? the game will not start, iget to the FTB loading screen and then nothing, the games and tne consol closes it self.

There are a couple of key lines that tell me you may have to run the FTB Lite pack. Basically you are getting an out of memory error and since you are using a 32 bit OS you can't increase your memory to the 2GB that is needed for FTB to run this DW20 pack.

1. 2013-12-16 17:05:33 [INFO] [STDOUT] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
And
  1. 2013-12-16 17:05:33 [INFO] [STDOUT] -- System Details --
  2. 2013-12-16 17:05:33 [INFO] [STDOUT] Details:
  3. 2013-12-16 17:05:33 [INFO] [STDOUT] Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
  4. 2013-12-16 17:05:33 [INFO] [STDOUT] Operating System: Windows 8 (x86) version 6.2
  5. 2013-12-16 17:05:33 [INFO] [STDOUT] Java Version: 1.7.0_45, Oracle Corporation
  6. 2013-12-16 17:05:33 [INFO] [STDOUT] Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
  7. 2013-12-16 17:05:33 [INFO] [STDOUT] Memory: 250341280 bytes (238 MB) / 914661376 bytes (872 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
  8. 2013-12-16 17:05:33 [INFO] [STDOUT] JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx1024M -XX:permSize=128m

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
I'm experiencing two problems with this modpack:

The first problem is lag that occurs repeatedly every two seconds right after loading a single-player world created with the latest version of this modpack, this has been happening for the past updates to this modpack as well.

The second problem is that I'm experiencing severe slowdowns when starting a new world in this modpack to the point where I think the game has crashed and I have to end task it to force it to stop and reenter the world in order to load it. This only seems to occur on the first time a world is generated on a newly rebooted PC that has not been running long. It does not occur when I restart a new world from scratch after having determined I don't want the existing world, for example, when the modpack is updated.

Regarding the first, I thought that maybe my graphics card drivers were out of date or that my graphics card is getting too old, I'm currently looking into that side of things.

The second problem, however, is more difficult, as I am not getting a crash log to send to you guys, because believe me, i would if I actually got a crash log.

So I therefore require some diagnostic steps I could take to try and pinpoint the problem, if any exist that might help solve this problem.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: DW20 1.6.4 v1.0.11/Any pack w/ BoP
Mod & Version: BiomesOPlenty-universal-1.6.4-1.2.1.416
What's the bug? Dungeon Loot.
Dungeon loot in all configs appears to be enabled for BoP, but I cannot seem to find what is wrong with BoP gems not spawning in chests. I have checked Chest Loot under the NEI option in mineshaft corridors and other loot chests. The gems don't appear to spawn anymore.

If there is a config tweak that can be done then I would like to know please.

BO7VED

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/pcWxQHBx
What is the bug? The launcher gives me Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/collect/SortedMapDifference then will not launch the game, have tried to redownload and happens on every launch,
Pls Respond

Tezorian

Jul 29, 2019
The second problem, however, is more difficult, as I am not getting a crash log to send to you guys, because believe me, i would if I actually got a crash log.
Hold F3 + C for about 10 seconds. When you release the keys, minecraft will crash and you'll get a crash-report.

Vircomore

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: DW20 1.6.4 v1.0.11
Mod & Version: MFFS_v3.6.0.303 with IndustrialCraft-2_2.0.316-experimental

N/A

What's the bug?
I am unable to connect the MFFS "Coercion Deriver" to any form of IC2 EU output. It works fine when connected to TE3 Redstone Conduits. I've tried multiple cable types and direct-attachment to MFEs, but the Deriver will not draw EUs and convert them to Fortron.

zenkmander

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.11
Mod & Version: Tinker's Construct v1.5.2.4 (default version in mod pack)

What's the bug?
If you replace a block in the smeltery (ie taking a brick block out and putting in a drain), molten metal in the smeltery will no longer cause damage to the player or any mobs.

Can it be repeated? Yes

Known Fix: To fix it you just need to break and replace the Controller to reset the multiblock. Haven't tried installing the latest TiC v1.5.2.6, as I don't want to risk breaking anything else.

Surena

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod & Version: TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.2.4
What's the bug? hammer/excavator is mining oddly if hammering or excavating directly in front of you it'll randomly take out a plane for 2x3 rather than a wall of 3x3 and reversed if trying to take out a plane of 3x3 will take a wall of 3x2 instead. sadly this is a random occurrence and now bugs are generated in the console window.
RED = strikeing point
--- --- ---
--- --- --- dous this --> if wall ((with one equivalent layer back)) --- --- --- if plane --- --- ---
--- --- --- _______________________________________________________--- --- ---

Can it be repeated? Yes but randomly ... may have something to do with hit box

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 - 1.0.9 (also in DW20 ... 1.0.11)
Mod & Version: MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits 0.9.0-84
What's the bug?

I constructed a gauntlet with pick, shovel, lux capacitor, and the plasma canon upgrades (portable micro TNT has use cases... and is an AOE against mobs) with the medium tier battery.

Bug: Configure the battery for maximum size, it reports and appears to be 50K of storage instead of 500K as the Tinker Table reports; obviously I would prefer more storage, but the TT and tooltip/actual charge should match.

Sobe459

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Direwolf20 1.0.9 - 1.0.11 (railcraft i think)
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/WkaNmTsV
Whats the bug?
It intermittently crashes the client. The server is just saying we disconnected like normal. This is happening on multple accounts/devices. Its only in our spawn area once out you are fine to roam.

Status
Not open for further replies.