Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordor

Jul 29, 2019
I know how to "hack" fix this (on windows, but I am sure the MAC version can be sussed easy enough):

0) Close launcher if there
1) cd %appdata%\Roaming\ftblauncher\ModPacks
2) Edit the modpacks.xml
3) Add 1.0.10; to the list of "oldVersions" for Direwolf20
4) Save the file
5) Make the file "READ ONLY" <-- temp until they fix it
6) Fire up launcher
7) Download 1.0.10
8) ???
9) Profit

Thank you i'll give it a try. For now getting back to 1.0.9

No the DW20 version is 1.0.10 , We have not pushed a 1.0.11 upgrade.

well, what is the problem then? why did my launcher suddenly do this?

EDIT: problem resolved. The funny thing is that creeperhost was telling me ALSO that i could download 1.0.11

Last edited:

sslitherr1

Jul 29, 2019
quick question - how does one get their configs to stick? I've made changes to NEI (making it so it SHOULD be in recipe mode on startup), villager behaviors (don't remember config file name), morph properties (so other mobs won't mess with you if you are in monster form <zombie, skelly, creeper>) and absolutely none of my changes are making it to in-game. Re-installing both FTB and the modpack do not work.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
ArsMagica 2 causes many issues with several mods due to the way it changes how chunks load. If you are having odd issues with itemducts, pipes, hoppers, chests or anything else: Remove Ars Magica 2 from the game and try to duplicate it without it. If you cannot duplicate it without Ars Magica 2 report it as an Ars Magica bug.[DOUBLEPOST=1388928707][/DOUBLEPOST]
quick question - how does one get their configs to stick? I've made changes to NEI (making it so it SHOULD be in recipe mode on startup), villager behaviors (don't remember config file name), morph properties (so other mobs won't mess with you if you are in monster form <zombie, skelly, creeper>) and absolutely none of my changes are making it to in-game. Re-installing both FTB and the modpack do not work.

Look in your appdata/roaming folder its probably sticking around in there.[DOUBLEPOST=1388928773][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod Pack 1.6.4 Direwolf 1.0.11

Mod & Version not sure

Whats the Bug?
Still got this disappearing parts from mobs and objects. eg chests partially or fully disappear, means textures turn black or even transparent.
used different modpackst: Jadedcats mixpack, own patch from soartex and original. Problem keeps the same

known Fix

Hope you got one :)

Remove Railcraft and Ars Magica 2. Then try duplicating it.

Last edited:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you i'll give it a try. For now getting back to 1.0.9

well, what is the problem then? why did my launcher suddenly do this?

EDIT: problem resolved. The funny thing is that creeperhost was telling me ALSO that i could download 1.0.11

Typo is what happened.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.10
Mod & Version: Tinker's Construct
Pastebin link to crash log: n/a
Whats the bug? Aluminum ore processing, can turn Aluminum into Blocks of Solid Ender:

To replicate:
Take a 9 blocks of Aluminium ore.
Smelt them in a furnace.
You get 9 ingots
Make a block of Aluminium on crafting table
Put the newly made block of Aluminium back on crafting table to get ingots back,
You get 9 x 'Raw Aluminum'

Normally you would put these 9 x 'Raw Aluminum' into crafting bench in a stack of 9
and get 81 Nuggets of Aluminum, which you crafted back into 9 ingots (Easy to do with the pocket crafting table).

However instead those 9 x 'Raw Aluminum' now only have one use in NEI, to be crafted into a Block of Solid Ender.

Seems you can now turn 1 Block of Aluminum into 1 'Solid block of Ender'... is that intended?

Known Fix: Not even sure if this is a bug or not, but thought i'd mention it anyway.

Uploaded screenshots showing steps mentioned

Weirdly thats not actually a Block of Solid Ender. Its labeled as such and uses the block of cobalt texture and has no use.

MCKerrnel

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: DW20 1.6.4 v1.0.10
Mod & Version: Launcher v1.3.2
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/VFjmEqxn
What's the bug? I can't launch the modpack. It doesn't even get to the Mojang splash. I have tried all of the troubleshooting procedures recommended. Java is current and completely re-installed. Launcher was completely reinstalled. Modpack was completely reinstalled twice after completely removing it. Am running in Windows 8 as administrator. I have tried native windows 8, as well as Windows 7 and Windows XP SP3 compatibility. Still get the same error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/collect/Lists

EDIT: Updated pastebin log to something that doesn't expire.

Last edited:

mkelso

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.7
Mod & Version: Extra Utilities
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/0W2LEynj
Whats the bug? Placed EU sorting pipe in the end on a server and crashed my client. Everytime I log back onto the server I crash instantly, the pipe is placed as on my hotbar I can see that one is missing. Tried to replicate it in single player but wont crash. The pipe is not even connected to another pipe, its on its own.

Darkling54

Jul 29, 2019
I know how to "hack" fix this (on windows, but I am sure the MAC version can be sussed easy enough):

0) Close launcher if there
1) cd %appdata%\Roaming\ftblauncher\ModPacks
2) Edit the modpacks.xml
3) Add 1.0.10; to the list of "oldVersions" for Direwolf20
4) Save the file
5) Make the file "READ ONLY" <-- temp until they fix it
6) Fire up launcher
7) Download 1.0.10
8) ???
9) Profit

Not sure why, looks like someone made a config typo.
Thanks

CrA2Y123

Jul 29, 2019
No that changelog is a list of what changed in each mod we updated to. All of the Project Red modules have 1 changelog so it all gets posted together. It does not mean we are adding the other modules to DW20.

Okay, thanks Jaded, I misinterpreted it then. But do you have any plans whatsoever to add those modules to DW20 in the future?

Last edited:

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: DW20 1.6.4 v1.0.10/Any pack w/ BoP
Mod & Version: BiomesOPlenty-universal-1.6.4-1.2.1.416
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
What's the bug? Dungeon Loot.
Dungeon loot in all configs appears to be enabled for BoP, but I cannot seem to find what is wrong with BoP gems not spawning in chests. I have checked Chest Loot under the NEI option in mineshaft corridors and other loot chests. The gems don't appear to spawn anymore.

If there is a config tweak that can be done then I would like to know please.

scantrontb

Jul 29, 2019
howdy! i am running into a few issues with the world save / modpack for Direwolf20's Season6 SSP...
i am running MC1.6.4, FTB Launcher 1.3.2 on a Windows Vista, desktop PC.

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (1.0.10)
Mod & Version: Natura and MFFS (the versions that are in the DW20 1.0.10 pack)
Whats the bug? see below
Can it be repeated? for me, yes, and i am pretty sure there is another user (Okamiltan) over on the MC Forums that is having the same issue.
Known Fix: unknown...

1)in the FTB Launcher Maps tab, the Season6EP0 download does not work, i click it to download the season6 ep0 map and it takes a minute or so (didn't really time it) and it downloads about 7megs worth of stuff, but nothing shows up in the saves folder except for one file named "version" that is exactly one byte long... nothing else... so the FTB version of the map is messed up... could you guys remove or fix that map link in the launcher, please.

2)when i go to the link that DW20 provided in his Youtube channel for the season6 ep 1 video, i download the zip file and put it in the proper directory, so far so good... i launch the game from the FTB launcher, pick that world to play and i get to just past the Mojang splash screen and get a "Forge Mod Loader has found ID mismatches" error... here is the picture of the screen shot i got...

i know that the items missing from Ars Magica are due to the mod author removing them, no problem there, and while i haven't seen anything about the railcraft and BOP items, i am also assuming they are the same thing, again, no big deal... the thing that does annoy me though is why i am even getting Item ID MISMATCHES between world and game in the first place... the two sets of numbers are from the Natura (12657-12663) and MFFS (11408-11415) mods. yet i have not changed the modpack in any way, shape or form... this is directly downloaded from the FTB Launcher, and the map is the one that DW20 uploaded himself, so i would have assumed that the modpack that he is using would be the same one that the Launcher is providing, but it seems to be not the case... could you please look into this?

for me personally, i don't plan on using the MFFS mod, and it's id mismatches should not really affect me, but the Natura ones are a bit more troubling as they are the seed, berries and plant items, cactus juice, with the nether-berry and NDoor items (whatever that is) as well, so i'm not sure how that will effect world gen for those items versus the way Direwolf20 gets them in his LP...

Attachments

• minecraftdw20mismatches.png
    minecraftdw20mismatches.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

chvor

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Minecraft 1.6.4 Direwolf20 v1.0.10
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/mELvHbUu
Whats the bug? Crashed while flying morphed as a bat over some random place (did not see anything special before it crashed). Was not doing anything special apart from flying morphed (survival game).
Can it be repeated? No. After reloading the game everything works so far.
Known Fix: No idea.

OKamilTan

Jul 29, 2019
Can it be repeated? for me, yes, and i am pretty sure there is another user (Okamiltan) over on the MC Forums that is having the same issue.

[...]

i know that the items missing from Ars Magica are due to the mod author removing them, no problem there, and while i haven't seen anything about the railcraft and BOP items, i am also assuming they are the same thing, again, no big deal... the thing that does annoy me though is why i am even getting Item ID MISMATCHES between world and game in the first place... the two sets of numbers are from the Natura (12657-12663) and MFFS (11408-11415) mods. yet i have not changed the modpack in any way, shape or form... this is directly downloaded from the FTB Launcher, and the map is the one that DW20 uploaded himself, so i would have assumed that the modpack that he is using would be the same one that the Launcher is providing, but it seems to be not the case... could you please look into this?

i'm the one who is talking about, its the same bug, exactly the same thing
i managed to get the downloaded world to work at the only detail i removed ars magica 2 from the pack setting

when i re enabled the AM2 mod to the pack, the map work well so far ( i can't say a lot, i don't know this MOD and just testing if i can play without erasing the ID)

i got everything "stock" and that ID change is kinda annoying, i hope you can fix it

and of course, thank you for providing a simple way to get our favorite mod into our favorite game

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.010
Mod & Version: Pam's HarvestCraft 1.6.4 v1.1.4 and CalclaviaCore v1.0.0.26
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/n9z71u71
Whats the bug? ID Conflict

Where are you getting ID conflict? Or pam's harvestcraft which isn't even in DW20. This is an Extra Utilities crash on the transfer node.[DOUBLEPOST=1388963135][/DOUBLEPOST]
howdy! i am running into a few issues with the world save / modpack for Direwolf20's Season6 SSP...
i am running MC1.6.4, FTB Launcher 1.3.2 on a Windows Vista, desktop PC.

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (1.0.10)
Mod & Version: Natura and MFFS (the versions that are in the DW20 1.0.10 pack)
Whats the bug? see below
Known Fix: unknown...

1)in the FTB Launcher Maps tab, the Season6EP0 download does not work, i click it to download the season6 ep0 map and it takes a minute or so (didn't really time it) and it downloads about 7megs worth of stuff, but nothing shows up in the saves folder except for one file named "version" that is exactly one byte long... nothing else... so the FTB version of the map is messed up... could you guys remove or fix that map link in the launcher, please.

2)when i go to the link that DW20 provided in his Youtube channel for the season6 ep 1 video, i download the zip file and put it in the proper directory, so far so good... i launch the game from the FTB launcher, pick that world to play and i get to just past the Mojang splash screen and get a "Forge Mod Loader has found ID mismatches" error... here is the picture of the screen shot i got...

for me personally, i don't plan on using the MFFS mod, and it's id mismatches should not really affect me, but the Natura ones are a bit more troubling as they are the seed, berries and plant items, cactus juice, with the nether-berry and NDoor items (whatever that is) as well, so i'm not sure how that will effect world gen for those items versus the way Direwolf20 gets them in his LP...

Go read the announcement thread. BoP MFFS and Natura changed the names of many of their blocks in code causing the "mismatched item" . The items are still there the name in game is still the same but in code the name changed so Forge says "zomg its changed...paaaannnniiic" All of these were mentioned in the announcement thread as being fine.

Reactions: scantrontb

scantrontb

Jul 29, 2019
Go read the announcement thread. BoP MFFS and Natura changed the names of many of their blocks in code causing the "mismatched item" . The items are still there the name in game is still the same but in code the name changed so Forge says "zomg its changed...paaaannnniiic" All of these were mentioned in the announcement thread as being fine.

cool, thanks... sorry, i didn't see the announcement thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.