Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkishu

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.8
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion 3.0.0.0
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/QuvpiUFd keeps occurring every 5-10 seconds
Whats the bug?
Lots of Thermal Expansion errors, re-installing the modpack and removing all TE TileEntities didn't fix it.
Can it be repeated?
Not sure, it isn't a crash and I just noticed it, also not my server.

Tabu

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have a crash log for this and my server has only just updated to 1.0.6 so I do not know if it has been fixed, but you cannot use the scanner, pattern storage, and replicator without crashing yourself and anyone else who might be in the area.

If you click on the arrow to change the pattern, you crash instantly.

I'll try to get a log.

thefinn

Jul 29, 2019
Industrialcraft when attempting to create RAW CARBON FIBRE the recipe says 3 coal dust or pulverised coal - but nothing in the crafting table output window once you place the items.

This is DW20 1.0.7

Single player and multiplayer are effected.
(basically means no reactors).

Can be repeated.

Edit: Seems the recipe is just wrong instead of 3 coal dust it should be 4.

Last edited:

Danagor

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.8
Mod & Version:Tinkers Construct
Pastebin link to crash log: not a crash
Whats the bug? Forge wont smelt "Raw Aluminum 14276:12" the ones that look like flakes, i put them on the forge but they don't seem to heat, i left them for about 10min but nothing happens. To be more specific what i did was that i smelted 9+ Aluminum ores so i made a block of aluminum using a basin and then some aluminum ingots in a casting basin, then i putted the aluminum block on my crafting grid to get the corresponding 9 raw aluminum so i could melt 5 so i could get some alumite, but the raw aluminum doesn't heat up.
Can it be repeated? yup, at least in my server
Known Fix: ???

Butterfly062

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: Thermal expansion 3.0.0b10a
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/ngP1sEnL
Whats the bug? Minecraft crashes upon loading a special world - in this world (what i suspect crashed the world the first time) i was wrenching a itemduct from TE 3. it was "filled" with two bees that had nowhere to go.
Can it be repeated? i've repeated the crash in a creative world, but only once... so kind of but still not perfectly repeatable.
Known Fix: as far as i've found - none.
i have encountered the same error.
i right clicked a back stuffed item duct which could not place the item back into the chest that the items came from. when i tryed to shift riclick the duct i mis clicked and clicked the chest and
the world crashed and i have not been able to re log into the world since.

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/bUhraUQf

hpbotha

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.6.4 1.0.3 + servertools-1.6.4-build17-srg
Pastebin link to crash log:
What’s the bug?
XP Duplication.
When you have experience let say lvl 30 enchant an item(or use an anvil) and stand over a XP drain on a tank it will start draining from lvl 30 where it should not be able to drain any xp
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: after you have done the enchant you need to earn experience to let it start from lvl 0 again and then you are able to drain 30 lvl again
same isue present in 1.0.4 as well.
same isue present in 1.0.6 as well.
Is there anyone having the same isue or is there just somthing funky/Exploitable on my side?

Yuo use the xp and the you can still go dump all the xp you used into the XP drain on a tank.

same isue present in 1.0.7 as well.
Is there anyone having the same isue or is there just somthing funky/Exploitable on my side?

Yuo use the xp and the you can still go dump all the xp you used into the XP drain on a tank.

Candù

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.7 - 1.0.8
Mod & Version: Thermal expansion
Pastebin link to crash log: not a crash

I'm not sure if this is a bug or something else I just want to let you know. Wyld in his stream can make steel from railcraft with the smelter induction by thermal expansion but i cant, NEI does not even show me the recipe.I have even tried to delete the ftb folder and redownload the launcher and he swears he has not touched the configuration file suggesting me to report this to you. Am I unlucky or is he "cheating" :kappa:?
Thanks and Keep up the great work.

Edit: Sorry I didnt read carefully the first post
Edit 2: I find out that in 1.0.8 i can make steel with the smelter induction but in the recommended version i cant. Still is not in any changelog that i found

Last edited:

Peroc

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: NEI 1.6.1.8, NEI addons 1.6.2-1.9.3.r47 or NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/RVNwuKui
Whats the bug?: Cannot look up the use of items in NEI while using utility mode, shows recipe for that item instead. Using the "U" keybind shuts down internal server and closes game
Can it be repeated? Yes, every time

gnarkzsch

Jul 29, 2019
ModPack: Direwolf20 v1.0.8
Mod: TE 3.0.0.0
No crash. ClientLog: http://pastebin.com/NRWJ1LPT (complete log too big for pastebin :( )
ServerLog: http://pastebin.com/5twjbBej
Bug: Updated Server and Client to dw20 1.0.8, tested serverworld on client, works fine. When connecting to the server I get: "ID 20256 from Mod ThermalExpansion is missing" and I get kicked from the server
Reproducable: Yes :(

Thazhar

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: IndustrialCraft-2_2.0.316-experimental or NEI
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? The crafting recipe for "Raw Carbon Fibre" shown in NEI does not work, I do not know if NEI shows the wrong recipe or it just wont work

Rheajr86

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.8 1.6.
The server i am playing on keeps crashing every time i use a linking book from our mining age. it doesn't happen going to the age. this may just be a problem with the server but i wanted to post it.
http://pastebin.com/sYFPg9nz

thefinn

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: IndustrialCraft-2_2.0.316-experimental or NEI
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? The crafting recipe for "Raw Carbon Fibre" shown in NEI does not work, I do not know if NEI shows the wrong recipe or it just wont work

It is an incorrect recipe, it requires 4 dust, not 3. (in a square).

MiningMatze

Jul 29, 2019
My Direwolf 1.08 Server & Launcher works without any problems. I had updated both from v 1.07
BUT I'm missin in the Factorization Mod the Craftpacket Maker to make Diamond Shards. Without this, the Factorization Mod Packet is useless because I can't create any dark iron ingots
please fix this if you can
ty for ur great job :)

gnarkzsch

Jul 29, 2019
My Direwolf 1.08 Server & Launcher works without any problems. I had updated both from v 1.07
BUT I'm missin in the Factorization Mod the Craftpacket Maker to make Diamond Shards. Without this, the Factorization Mod Packet is useless because I can't create any dark iron ingots
please fix this if you can
ty for ur great job :)

IIRC the shards are now created when you blow up a TNT next to a diamond block placed in the world.

Prof K-Dog

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 v1.0.7
Mod & Version: Ars Magica 2 v1.0.2b
Pastebin link to crash log: Doesn't crash the game
Whats the bug? The crystal wrench will not allow me to link the light nexus with anything, doesn't even show the tower of light to show it is in pairing mode.
Can it be repeated? Yes, tried it in a new test world, also tried it in creative.
Known Fix: None that I have managed to find

Wisq

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 v1.0.8
Mod & Version: Seems to be LogisticsPipes 0.7.4.dev.80
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/cdRYtVJj
What's the bug?: Updated from v1.0.6 to v1.0.8. Server crashes shortly after bootup. Restored world from hourly backup; still crashes. Reverted server to v1.0.6, same world (from backup) loads fine and is stable.
Can it be repeated?: Yes, every bootup. :(
Known Fix: None.

Last edited:

Diamonder96

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (v1.0.8) Minecraft 1.6.4
Mod & Version:I think its Thaumcraft 4
Pastebin link to crash log: No pastebin link possible
Whats the bug? Well i was playing on my singlepalyer server and when i try to make fire wand foci i clicked on recepi for Fire charge and suddenly my server and FTB luncher closes. I was surprised and i think it just crashed so i open FTB luncher again and start Direwolf20 pack. Than i click Singleplayer and there wasn't any server tp click. I was shocked i played on this server for a month now and its not there the singleplayer world sheet is blank. I check the saves map where the server should be saved and the server map ("New World") its still there file big (255MB) so i guess the server still exist. I was trying to recopy the server map but still nothing.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Trying to recopy server map still nothing.

Jonathen

Jul 29, 2019
Not a "bug" per se, as the proximate cause is your power going out (and I know this because this isn't exactly an uncommonly reported thing, this issue crops up basically whenever you get the right conjunction of events). Here's the fix (and it may make somebody unhappy): On your server, go to the /world directory. Nuke the /EnderStorage folder. Then start the server up. Keep in mind this will most probably will wipe out the inventories of your EnderStorage Ender Chests at the time of the power outage. C'est la vie.
sorry havent been on here in a while but i figured out what was wrong and a fix. in the world/Enderstorage folder i found a file named 'lock.dat' and was like hmm what will this do if i delete it and it didnt do anything and it loaded the world as if it never happened so if anyone has this issue and your bug report has Enderstorage somewhere it might be this. just delete the lock.dat file and restart the server or client :D Happy Mining!

Bladezz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:1.0.9
Pastebin link to crash log:N/A
Whats the bug? When Fluiducts (Opaque) are connected to a Iron tank it will drain the tank when nothing is connected to the Fluiducts that is using the liquid in the tank. Only started after the update.
Can it be repeated? Yes, every time I leave the world or restart the server
Known Fix: Remove the Fluiducts (Opaque) and replace them, but if you leave the world or restart the server you will have to remove and replace them again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.