Whitelist Server Directorate - Small Server | Monster 1.1.1 | Whitelisted | ATG generation! | BM & Graves

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Esriel123

Jul 29, 2019
esriel123, looking forward to meeting all of you,

also i could offer to throw in a 20 something slot TS3 Server for members to talk to eachother if wanted (is already running anyway)

Regards Esriel

Last edited:

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
I'm very sory about the downtime, guys. The server crashed sometime last night, and I won't be able to access it until tomorrow. I've been on a school trip today, and as such haven't been able to fix anything related to the server. I'll get it going as soon as I can, but it will be another few hours.

I promise I'll look through all new posts and reply to everyone as soon as possible (looking at you, Esriel ;))

Last edited:

Esriel123

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, we really do understand :) Looking forward to meeting up with you guys soon then :)

I hope your school trip was fun anyhow :)

and i might have a solution for your lag problem i think you had?! cause of quarry water stuffs?! in Monster 1.0.11 the enderquarry is in :D just saying :p

Koky_g

Jul 29, 2019
Dude, we all know that. Try explainin it to the whole server comunity. And try teaching them what does "Do not dig the overworl on the surface!" mean. LOL

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
The server is back up again! Once again, I'm very, very sorry for the downtime. I'll try to get on it quicker next time. All people who requested a whitelist have also been whitelisted.

As a bit of brighter news, I've gotten a site up and running for the server!

I'm using Enjin for it, and it's available here: http://directorate.enjin.com/
Check her out and sign up if you're a player on the server.

berd0

Jul 29, 2019
I can't come online. It says: the following microblocks are not installed on this client, ......
What do i do now ?
Greetings berd0