Whitelist Server Directorate - Small Server | Monster 1.1.1 | Whitelisted | ATG generation! | BM & Graves

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
I've taken the server down for about an hour or so for maintenance and some upgrades. I'll keep you posted on my progress!

EDIT: Extending the downtime to two hours. Such delay, wow.

Last edited:

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
I've been thinking about a website - maybe it's time ^.=.^ We'll see how it pans out in the upcoming days.

Server should be online within half an hour, provided I don't run into more trouble.

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
To everyone connecting at the moment - I've disabled access for the moment, still sorting out some bollocks. Don't worry, I'll be done in a few minutes!

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
So apparently the new hardware decided to give me the finger and not work correctly. This may take a while - I'm really, really sorry about this.

Good news, though - the server world is safe and not in any danger. As soon as I get this to work, everything will be back to normal.

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
I've started up the old hardware again - no changes so far. I'll get back to work on the new hardware tomorrow.

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, my ign is lirannl, and I'm looking for a simple server, not full of plugins, so I can actually make some awesome systems using all the mods, I'm excited to try the new mods in FTB monster, I'm sure my systems can get a lot cooler :)
Oh and it's my birthday

Eunleashed

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my name is Eunleashed, and my friends play on this server and i would like to be with them, so could i get whitelisted? Thank you!