Whitelist Server Directorate - Small Server | Monster 1.1.1 | Whitelisted | ATG generation! | BM & Graves

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheEpicBuilder99

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there! I am TheEpicBuilder99
I have been looking for a small whitelisted ftb server for about a month now, so I would love to join your server. I left my old one because no one was active an it looks like this server is fully running! I hate the thought of griefing and do not like it. I. Would never grief as I hate ruining other peoples' experiences.
Hope to be on the server soon!
TheEpicBuilder99 (IGN)

Jax973

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! I'd love to join with a few friends!
I'm Jax973
And can you also whitelist 714spy, and Muskieone

Threeinone

Jul 29, 2019
Threeinone
Really not up to playing with myself or just my one other friend who's into Minecraft modded. Don't want to big of a group and just wanna have some fun, explore and build some fun stuff. Have a ton of experience with FTB mainly Mindcrack but really wanting to get into the more complicated and new stuff.

_Aletheia

Jul 29, 2019
_Aletheia
I would love to play on a small server. I have been playing FTB SSP for a while now but honestly, playing with other people is way more fun! ;) A small, friendly community is just the thing I am looking for.

Issfire94

Jul 29, 2019
Hi my ign is
Issfire94
I would love to play on a new server since alot of my old servers has been shut down. My friends are playing and I would love to play with them.

atlantisrift

Jul 29, 2019
Hi
i would like to join. i have been taking a small break since the last server i played on died, but now i'm ready to join another server.
my ign: Atlantisrift