Detailed information of Changes in v5 of Direwolf20, v8 of MindCrack & v7 of Magic World

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Would you like me to update this for all the Modpack Updates

• Total voters

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Additional Changes to v5 Direwolf20, v8 Mindcrack & v7 Magic World. Please note that there wasn't enough room in the OP to add these changes otherwise it went over the 10k character limit.
All Packages
Forge by LexManos: 1.4.7-6.6.0.499 to 1.4.7-6.6.0.515
I am getting this message when visiting the website: "Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum! Spammers, Bots, Ads. This ban is not set to expire." If anyone can please go on the website and tell me what has changed in these versions you will get mentioned in this post :) P.S. I have only been on the website once and have not posted anything
Buildcraft by Sengir: A-3.4.1 to A-3.4.2
New Features:
  • Added: Creative tab for BC items.
  • Added: 3D rendering of items in pipes.
  • Removed: Functionality from builder until it can be fixed to prevent world corruption.
  • Bugfix: Fixed fuel burning in combustion engines. Yielded one tick too much energy before.
  • Bugfix: Fixed quarries breaking bedrock.
  • Bugfix: Pipe gui closes when pipe is destroyed.
  • Bugfix: Fixed display issues due to overflow on combustion engines.
  • Bugfix: Added a sanity to check to emerald pipes to prevent crashes when another mod returns an invalid itemstack.
Forestry by Sengir: A-1.7.0.5 to A-2.0.0.2
New Features:
  • Added: Low fertilizer triggers for BC gates on farm hatches.
  • Changed: Tied seed oil output for cherries, walnuts and chestnut to seed oil from wheat, with cherries giving 3x, walnuts 10x and chestnut 12x as much.
  • Changed: Reduced ripening time on chestnuts and walnuts.
  • Bugfix: Rubber plantation will now tap resin spots on the lowest wood block as well.
  • Bugfix: Fixed orchard infighting over which fruits are harvestable and which are not.
  • Bugfix: Neutered orchards ability to eat servers.
  • Bugfix: Fixed rare stackoverflow crash on multiblock structures.
  • Bugfix: Fixed an issue which caused extracting from alvearies to break.
  • Bugfix: Fixed fruit colours incorrectly synching to client.
  • Added: 4x4 farm.
  • Added: Config option to disable specific structure schemata.
  • Added: Missing config option for fertilizer value in gamemodes.
  • Changed: Fertilizer lasts longer in farms on easy gamemode.
  • Changed: Back side of engines is now solid.
  • Changed: Farm hatches now output into pipes and inventories below them.
  • Changed: Managed arboretum now uses all the available space.
  • Bugfix: Fixed an issue that caused BC's emerald pipes to crash.
  • Bugfix: Infernal farm now actually harvests crops and doesn't just sit there looking pretty.
  • Bugfix: Alveary swarmer and hygroregulator properly drop inventory contents when broken.
  • Bugfix: Fixed an issue which can cause a crash in the treealyzer gui due to old sapling genetics.
  • Bugfix: Fixed infernal farm not starting up without liquid in the tank.
  • Bugfix: Fixed a Java 7 incompatibility.
  • Added: Multiblock farms with hatches, valves and gearboxes. Can be configured via circuit boards.
  • Added: Added grafter item with 5 uses.
  • Added: Alveary Hygroregulator to control humidity.
  • Added: Stairs for Forestry woods.
  • Added: Seperate tabs for Forestry mod items.
  • Added: BC gate triggers for low soil and liquid on multiblock farms. Low soil will accept an item as a parameter.
  • Added: Rubber plantation for multiblock farms when IC2 is installed. Works similar to an orchard.
  • Added: 5x5 variant of multiblock farms.
  • Removed: Bonus to sapling drop rate on leaves. Use your grafter!
  • Changed: New textures for apatite, apatite ore, fertilizer. Apatite ore now drops between 0 and 5 gems per ore block, works with fortune.
  • Changed: Soldering iron can now switch between different layouts for the electrical engine, managed farms and manual farms. The layout determines the effect of an electron tube.
  • Changed: Bonemeal now works on fruit leaves.
  • Changed: Removed generational data from drones. Should improve stacking behaviour significantly.
  • Changed: Refactored alveary to use single block id. Will update existing apiaries.
  • Changed: Alvearies and farms will now keep their inventory even if broken. Only breaking the master block will eject items.
  • Changed: Alvearies and farms can be owned like any other machine.
  • Changed: New textures for copper and tin ore.
  • Changed: Ore gen slightly. Apatite does not spawn below Y=60 anymore. Copper needs at least Y = 32, tin Y = 16.
  • Changed: Ash cannot be used to create fertilizer anymore. It can be mixed with existing fertilizer to double it though.
  • Bugfix: Fixed a bug that caused fruits to only drop a single time.
  • Bugfix: Fixed some derpy backpack behaviour.
  • Bugfix: Fixed a few soldering iron issues when removing chipsets.
  • Bugfix: Fixed some stacking issues with bees.
  • Bugfix: Fixed imprinter.
  • API: Full API to add entirely new farm logic to multiblock farms via circuits or just single crops to existing farms.
  • Localization: Added/Updated PR and CN.
Omnitools by TeamCoFH: 3.0.1 to 3.0.2
New Features:
  • Couple of small bugfixes & IC2 should work properly now.
Thaumcraft by Azanor: 3.0.2 to 3.0.2c
New Features:
  • wooden golems picking up custom item entities won't cause crashes anymore
  • the wand of frost should no longer cause crashes if it hits a player with the thorns enchant
  • several additions and improvements to the api
  • the amount of xp a brain in a jar can hold is now capped. It only holds 1000xp, which is enough to take you from level 0 to 30 or so.
  • crystal core should no longer forget the node it is pulling if it merges with another while being pulled.
  • brain in a jar releases more xp per bonk
  • frost wand will no longer be able to break the unbreakable... oops
  • worldgen blocks are now as solid as they appear to be
  • By popular demand elemental tools and weapons have more evocative names
  • ignored criticism of certain textures... except amber bricks which did suck a bit
Thermal Expansion by Team CoFH: 2.1.7.3 to 2.2.0
New Features:
  • IMPORTANT: NEI integration has been reworked and is again included in the main zip. Hopefully this will remain possible with future versions of MC.
  • API: The API has been updated to allow other mods to overwrite other recipes. However, this MUST be enabled via the config. Use of alternative methods to alter existing recipes is frowned upon.
  • Added: New Blocks: Tesseracts! (Item, Liquid, and Energy). Use these to make the issue of A to B less daunting. Any/all of these can absolutely be disabled entirely.
  • Added: New Item: MJ Reader.
  • Added: New Liquid: Molten Ender!
  • Added: Redstone Energy Cells now remember their Redstone Control settings.
  • Bugfix: Forestry logs now give the proper amount of planks in the Sawmill.
  • Bugfix: Induction Smelter recipe now works with any invar ingots.
  • Changed: Hardened Glass can now be made with any Obsidian Dust.
  • Changed: Magma Crucible no longer supports "colorless" input - there is no need.
  • Changed: Magmatic Engine inventory should no longer appear valid for input. It will be going away in the future, truly.
  • Changed: Liquiduct distribution behavior has been altered - it should be slightly more optimal.
  • Removed: Nether Ore compatibility - Nether Ores handling will be handled by the Nether Ores mod.
  • Removed: Niter can no longer be pulverized into Saltpeter.
  • Removed: Sulfur (Crystal) can no longer be pulverized into Sulfur (Dust).
  • Textures: New GUI and block render file to go with the Tesseracts
  • Textures: New Texture for MJ Reader.
  • Textures: GUI icons have moved around and there are new ones for the Tesseracts.
  • Textures: energy_storage.png has been renamed to energy_cell.png - sorry about this.
Direwolf20 & Mindcrack Only

ExtraBees by Binnie: 1.4.9.26-prerelease to 1.5
New Features:
  • Current version built using Forge build #507, for use with Forestry 2.0
Mindcrack Only
GregTech by Gregorious Technicities:2.77b to 2.77f
New Features:
  • Added OreDict-Unification-API-Function.
  • Uranium Ore has now Plutonium Dust as byproduct instead of Tungsten.
  • Minor Tweaks were added too.
  • Added Config to disable the requirement of the Blast Furnace for Steel, Aluminium, Chrome, Titanium and Tungsten.
  • Overloaded every regular Smelting Recipe, which was able to create these 5 Ingots if the before mentioned Configs are set to the default. Those Smelting Recipes will create Dusts instead of Ingots (it could happen, that you get a Dust->Dust-Smelting-Recipe due to that, as it's not easyly possible to remove normal Smelting Recipes, due to obfuscation).
  • Fixed some accidently overloaded Recipes of Thermal Expansion.
  • Due to my geniality, I finally found a Way to unificate the Output of Thermal Expansions Machines (and to adjust some of the Outputs to match the Macerator equivalents), by just using the API of it. The weak point for that Hack was Minecraft itself, and the possibility of setting all 3 values (ID, Amount, Metadata) of an ItemStack even after its creation, making the "final"-Statement completly futile (well not that compeltly, I cant add or remove secondary Outputs using that Method).
  • Machines now explode when on Fire. This happens randomly, so that the Fire has time to spread to other Machines.
  • Some Bugfixes and Recipe additions were ofcourse also happening.
  • Fixed many minor Bugs.
  • Fixed some Recipes.
  • Made Machines able to catch Fire, but they won't burn away (they will just burn forever like Netherrack). But as I said, I will let burning Machines randomly explode in the next Version.

Reactions: BalanceSeeker

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
btw, the above post was exactly 10k characters (character limit on a post). I hope you's can understand how hard it would be to add in all the changes to the OP

FatherOfSniping

Jul 29, 2019
ok new version of optifine that works with direwolf20 modpack btw even with optifine im still gettin 6fps can i get help with this issue im using direwol20 modpack version 1.4.7

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
What i just posted should be in the OP, but I couldn't fit it and they are technically the same update its just before it was internal testing and they changed a few mods when they made the proper versions of these updates. Those few changes are what i posted.

FatherOfSniping

Jul 29, 2019
ok for those of u that run on inte lhd graphics family 2000 do not i repeat do not update to the latest version that was released on 12/12/1012 u will experience horrible performance

Scaffolding

Jul 29, 2019
I dunno why some people are having problems, I'm using Optifine HD B6 Ultra with Mindcrack v8.0.1 just fine.
SMP will allow you to use Optifine not sure of what bugs would possibly show up, SSP __was__ broken though... at least until Optifine updated.

Optifine has been updated to version C1 and now works with the later versions of MinecraftForge.

Zelfana

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a list of what goes into Trackman's Backpack?
After brief testing I can conclude that it actually eats pretty much everything. It's the EBXL stuff going into wrong backpacks all over again except this time it includes items that do not actually go into other backpacks.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
ok for those of u that run on inte lhd graphics family 2000 do not i repeat do not update to the latest version that was released on 12/12/1012 u will experience horrible performance
I sincerely hope no one is using 11th century graphics technology to run Minecraft. That's the latest version? I knew using Intel graphics was a bad idea but I didn't realise they were that bad!
[edit] You are talking about the graphics driver version, right?