Detailed information of Changes in v5 of Direwolf20, v8 of MindCrack & v7 of Magic World

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Would you like me to update this for all the Modpack Updates

• Total voters

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
In
I sincerely hope no one is using 11th century graphics technology to run Minecraft. That's the latest version? I knew using Intel graphics was a bad idea but I didn't realise they were that bad!
[edit] You are talking about the graphics driver version, right?
Intel HD Graphics is what they gave us on our school laptops just so that we don't play games on them. That just shows you how bad they are. I did have a try though and even with Optifine I was getting 10FPS max

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
After brief testing I can conclude that it actually eats pretty much everything. It's the EBXL stuff going into wrong backpacks all over again except this time it includes items that do not actually go into other backpacks.
Seems it will take ANYTHING, even if it may go on other backpacks.
Upon selecting it you cannot return it into the bag unless you drop it and let the bag auto pick it up again.

FatherOfSniping

Jul 29, 2019
The HD stands for "Hardly Draws", amirite?
yep XD[DOUBLEPOST=1359481564][/DOUBLEPOST]
In
Intel HD Graphics is what they gave us on our school laptops just so that we don't play games on them. That just shows you how bad they are. I did have a try though and even with Optifine I was getting 10FPS max
not exactly i use intel hd 2000 im getting at least 25 fps but with some settings on high quality for looks[DOUBLEPOST=1359481602][/DOUBLEPOST]
I sincerely hope no one is using 11th century graphics technology to run Minecraft. That's the latest version? I knew using Intel graphics was a bad idea but I didn't realise they were that bad!
[edit] You are talking about the graphics driver version, right?
yes[DOUBLEPOST=1359481761][/DOUBLEPOST]
yep XD[DOUBLEPOST=1359481564][/DOUBLEPOST]
not exactly i use intel hd 2000 im getting at least 25 fps but with some settings on high quality for looks[DOUBLEPOST=1359481602][/DOUBLEPOST]
yes
had to roll back to the version released in September to keep my performance up

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Am playing on a whitelist server that I do not own. The host, well lets just say, isn't the most computer-ept person around...
He'd literally just have to move a few files around? I wouldent want to play with a host that didnt know what he was doing. The world corrupts and I doubt he'd know what the hell to do?

Now I want to create a rocket surgery mod.
i want this mod

FURIOUSGEORGE129

Jul 29, 2019
I have a bit of a dilemma, can anyone explain to me why a page of my items has disappeared? I used to have 24 crafting pages, now I have 23, I'm kinda new to FTB, but I've noticed the rock cutter missing, and the Industrial Blast furnace. Why have they disappeared?

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
I have a bit of a dilemma, can anyone explain to me why a page of my items has disappeared? I used to have 24 crafting pages, now I have 23, I'm kinda new to FTB, but I've noticed the rock cutter missing, and the Industrial Blast furnace. Why have they disappeared?
It sounds like you uninstalled GregTech. But why did you decide to hunt up a patch notes thread that hasn't been posted to in 2 weeks to ask this?

FURIOUSGEORGE129

Jul 29, 2019
It sounds like you uninstalled GregTech. But why did you decide to hunt up a patch notes thread that hasn't been posted to in 2 weeks to ask this?
I'm new, and I didn't uninstall it, it did it by itself. I reinstalled it and got a message about how it was uninstalled or something due to it having exploits. I posted on here because I thought this would be the smartest place to post it, it is a change, because GregTech was removed, so I figured I should ask about it in the changelog post.