Despot HMS Revenant [1.7.10]

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
I am taking over this modpack completely due to lack of participation from all the others!
pOCkxTZ.jpg

This entire concept has changed!
You're a worker in the storage department of the Despot HMS Revenant...
The ships Captain just received a call for a resupply at a remote way station that resides in a treacherous asteroid belt...
running low on fuel, the ship is pulling in to dock when a random meteoroid strikes the side of the ship.....
losing control, the ship collides with the way station killing all....but you...

Ill leave you at that for now...

[map screen shots]
http://i.imgur.com/QmG12vA.png
http://i.imgur.com/piLAWZe.png
http://i.imgur.com/naokB78.png

Some videos for your viewing pleasure

Last edited:

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
PLACE HOLDER:

Be Advised, Please ignore all the comments thus far as I am no longer waiting on others to help.

Last edited:

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

Since, it is my turn I want to announce my additions to the pack. First the mods, then a little something for you guys.

Mods,

Galactic Craft [With all the planet addons]
archemedes ships (I hope this is spelled right)

Story:

For some time the ship called Orion Had laid to waste, as our hero Steve searches for supplies. His search has proven to be treacherous, as he tries to find the materials to repair his ship. He is so Home sick and wishes to return atleast to the station in high orbit around the planet. This way he could send a signal that could spare him a lonely death, on a seemingly dead planet.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
As it fits nicely with GalactiCraft I feel that my mod RFTools would also fit. In addition to exploring the planets in our own solar system you will have to guide the Orion ship towards distant galaxies and new dimensions.

(is that roughly the idea? :)

Reactions: BeerCav

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
Good question,
BTW, mods added:

BiblioCraft, BiblioCraftWoods[BoP], BiomesOPlenty (possible to change), Hats, IC2, ProjectRed, ThermalDynamics, ThermalExpansion, ThermalFoundation, InvTweaks, Mantle, neiaddons, NEIintegration, NEI, Pams Harvestcraft, Waila, WailaHarvestability, Cooler, ResourceLoader, CustomMainMenu, Fastcraft, FastLeafDecay, ZombieAwareness, IronChest, SimplyJetpacks, CrystalWing, CustomNPCs, xaeros minimap, yafm.

None of the above are set in stone just yet and are subject to change before I hand off the pack to #2.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
I didn't add those, those are yours to add once you have the pack in your possession bro.

Perhaps I'm not understanding how this is supposed to work. 'pack in your possession'? Something is not clear here. At least to me.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Each person takes turns with the pack. Say @Dinkatron4000 started with the pack. He could add whatever mods he wanted, change configs, do the menu. However, @BinaryTyrant is next in line. He wants to have the XyCraft mod in the modpack, so, once Dinkatron is finished with his turn, the pack goes to BinaryTryant, where he adds XyCraft.

Dunge wants BeerCav to add RFTools and such, but, as it is the point for each person to make their own changes, Dunge will have to wait until BeerCav is done to make his changes (which includes adding RFTools). It's like in the one word story game. If BeerCav is first, Dunge can't cut in line and make him say "was." He needs to wait his turn to say "was"

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
DAY 2 of pack possession.

Tweaked several basic recipes. IE: Chest, etc..
Not going into depth with what was edited so it leaves it to surprise. Just know several were done. But, here's an example of one change.

2015-04-03_21.29.56.png

Last edited:

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019
sorry I am not sure where to go to make the changes.

{{EDIT}}

BTW what version of forge are we going to use for this?

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
Once, I'm done with the pack I will send it to you so that you can add your fun stuff. ;)
We'll be taking turns editing the pack. This will in a way make it a bit easier to keep up with things so we aren't all making changes at the same time. You'll see.

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019
Each person takes turns with the pack. Say @Dinkatron4000 started with the pack. He could add whatever mods he wanted, change configs, do the menu. However, @BinaryTyrant is next in line. He wants to have the XyCraft mod in the modpack, so, once Dinkatron is finished with his turn, the pack goes to BinaryTryant, where he adds XyCraft.

Dunge wants BeerCav to add RFTools and such, but, as it is the point for each person to make their own changes, Dunge will have to wait until BeerCav is done to make his changes (which includes adding RFTools). It's like in the one word story game. If BeerCav is first, Dunge can't cut in line and make him say "was." He needs to wait his turn to say "was"

I wasnt the one that wanted to add RFTools those were mods that MCJty requested. I think in my stupor, I may have jumped the gun. :p This is my bad.

v1347

EDIT:
I'm using minetweaker and mtrm to change/edit the recipes.
I can't find you, send me a request on skype!

I am not really sure what v1347 is?

{{EDIT}}

LOL sorry I realize what that meant now :D

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019
Ok Just to recap,

My turn hasn't happend yet I jumped the gun my apologies. I just cant wait for my turn :D

and BeerCav is still working out his turn.

Keep up the good work beer

BeerCav

Retired Staff
Jul 3, 2014
U.S. Army - Retired
Dungeonmaster,
I'm only on crafting recipes which is going to take forever so I'm going to go ahead and make the first hand off. Since you are next in line, keep an eye out on skype for the secret location. (coordinates pending) lol

Dungeonmaster372

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks BeerCav,

I will be working my configs and get the mods already specified put together and hopefully all will work nicely together LOL there is a lot of mods here :D!

I will reply here tomorrow sometime, to let you know my progress I have the instance ready to go and will be doing some configs and testing.