Whitelist Server Desolation Factions [1.4.7][Bukkit][Factions][Ultimate Pack1.1.2][CoreProtect][Open]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Azerael

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Azerael
Do you know how to play factions? havent ever used it but I did read up on it
Why do you want to play here? looks like a nice ftb server :)
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned? ofcource

Anthony Miller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: niner33
Do you know how to play factions? Yes, I have played on servers with factions before.
Why do you want to play here? To play on a good FTB server
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned? yes I understand that cheating or exploiting will get me banned.

ravercozy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ravercozy
Do you know how to play factions? Yes
Why do you want to play here? Because I love FTB, and I love raid/pvp/faction servers, so thought mixing them together would be fun
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned? Yes

blent1050

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:blent1050
Do you know how to play factions?No, I'm very open minded and willing to learn! :D. I'm a quick learner to :)
Why do you want to play here? I'm just a casual gamer looking to get on a mine-craft server from here and there. I'm a pretty nice person and always strive to achieve some sort of goal, whether it would be creating a new building, or forming a new relationship with someone on the server. I'm mature for my age and also I'm not that experience with FTB, but I know what most items do.
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned? Yes, certainly.

stephenseiber

Jul 29, 2019
recruitment has stopped until summer. the server will be coming back online then. there hasn't been enough people on it to keep with the cost. average people on per day has been around 2. we have over 5 pages of apps that were approved but most applicants never showed up. sorry.

john doe for mapp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cal129_sky
Do you know how to play factions? yes
Why do you want to play here? its good
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned? yes

HomieTK

Jul 29, 2019
Hey just letting you know this thread is on the wrong page.
This is the mindcrack page not Ultimate.
If you want to promote your server put it at the 'Others' page.

303rider

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 303rider
Do you know how to play factions? yes very experience!
Why do you want to play here? i want to play here because i can't find good ftb factions server!
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned? YES

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
Desolation Server is currently down for a revamp. The coming up soon. Stay tuned.

Alex4921

Jul 29, 2019
Be honest here,does the server actually have a sizable(ish) playerbase...I'm looking to join an 'up and coming' factions server with FTB so I'm just enquiring for now.

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
A new server thread will be advertised in the appropriate area when I finish building the server. Desolation servers have been through tons of transitions for the past 6 months and the populations have varied as I ran 2 servers under the dedicated box through out that time. Population averaged 30 per server and at one point merged both servers where we held an average of 40 players. I expect the new server to hold around the same if not more. It all depends.

Alex4921

Jul 29, 2019
A new server thread will be advertised in the appropriate area when I finish building the server. Desolation servers have been through tons of transitions for the past 6 months and the populations have varied as I ran 2 servers under the dedicated box through out that time. Population averaged 30 per server and at one point merged both servers where we held an average of 40 players. I expect the new server to hold around the same if not more. It all depends.
Thought as much from the thread,it looks/looked fairly good...probably a good thing for me that it's down considering I've got a crapton of exams soon but dammit factions sounds good with FTB.

Bonicolai

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bonicolai
Do you know how to play factions? Tried it briefly with some friends once.
Why do you want to play here? Have some friends playing on the server. Would be fun to join them :)
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned? Yes.

Kiraaa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kirasy
Do you know how to play factions? Yes I have played on a few faction servers before.
Why do you want to play here? I have never tried factions of FTB before. Curious to how it would go and I know I had lots of fun playing faction on vanillla. Also this look like a all round good server.
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned? Of course

Kreddian

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kreddian
Do you know how to play factions? Nope, but Bonicolai and Speeddi will teach me.
Why do you want to play here? To play with RL friends..
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned? Yes.