Whitelist Server Desolation Factions [1.4.7][Bukkit][Factions][Ultimate Pack1.1.2][CoreProtect][Open]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
Working on getting the server updated still. The download seems to be taking forever and timing out. Give me some time to work with it.

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KingGongora
Do you know how to play factions? Yes, all I played on Vanilla
Why do you want to play here? Professionally ran Factions server with FTB...why not? xD
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned? Yes I understand
P.S. I donate to all servers I play on as well!

Everyone should be whitelisted, if you are not let me know. The last update was a steves cart update from 8.0.1 to 8.1.1.

The updater is broken right now. Delete your FTB folder and launch the FTB launcher to update. Once updated the launcher will still ask you to update although you are updated. Just select no and continue on. Join the server and have fun.

Oh and welcome to Desolation!

Einzo412

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Einzo412
Do you know how to play factions?Yes
Why do you want to play here?mods+factions why not?
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned?yes

outcast61

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Outcast61
Do you know how to play factions? No, but i'm sure it's not rocket science.
Why do you want to play here? I love the Mindcrack pack and I would love to get back to my house back on here! (already played on here, but now its white listed).
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned? Yes.

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Outcast61
Do you know how to play factions? No, but i'm sure it's not rocket science.
Why do you want to play here? I love the Mindcrack pack and I would love to get back to my house back on here! (already played on here, but now its white listed).
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned? Yes.

You are whitelisted

Bobodamonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Now whitelisted apply here:
IGN: bobodamonkey
Do you know how to play factions? I played factions a while back on vanilla, I know the basics.
Why do you want to play here? A Mindcrack factions pvp server sounds pretty awesome. As long as it's lag free, it ought to be lots of fun.
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned? I do.

Naksa13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Naksa13
Do you know how to play factions? Yes I do
Why do you want to play here? Itlooks fun and some of my friends play on here.
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned? Yes

Lemonguy18

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lemonguy18
Do you know how to play faction? Yes I do I love it !!
Why do want to play here? I've been told great things about this server by people I know and I would love to join it and have a great time with everyone on there :)
Do you understand thatcheating/exploiting will get you banned? Yes of course , it should be done to those who cheat it takes away the value of the game !

flicky100

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Flicky100
Do you know how to play factions? Yes I do, used to play on faction servers all the time on vanilla :D
Why do you want to play here? A few friends recomend the server to me (Niallwexdeire, Doomplug etc.)
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned? I defiantly understand! Cheating takes the fun out of the game!

AuthenticMC

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AuthenticMC
Do you know how to play factions? Yes I do
Why do you want to play here? Freinds have suggested to me to play on this server, Doomplug, Naillwexdeire....
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned? Yes i do

bilbobaggins23

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BilboBaggins23
Do you know how to play factions?: Yep
Why do you want to play here?: Im looking for a good FTB server ;), this looks like one
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned?: Yes, I do

ajonelag

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ajonelag
Do you know how to play factions? Sure do.
Why do you want to play here? To play with lots of my friends in a societal environment :)
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will getcha banned? Yes, I do.
Thanks