Whitelist Server Desolation Factions [1.4.7][Bukkit][Factions][Ultimate Pack1.1.2][CoreProtect][Open]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kapte24

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Kapte24
Do you know how to play factions?Yes I do
Why do you want to play here?I want a server where my things cant be stolen/griefed
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned?Yes

The Xzye Theory

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jackthejellyfish
Do you know how to play factions: Yes, i play it alot
Why do you want play here? I want to join a ftb faction server and i think this one is awesome.
Do you understand cheating/exploting will get you banned? Yes i do
I hope you whitelist me looking forward to play on the server

BLAZINGHAWK

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blazinghawk666
Do you know how to play factions? Yes Both Played and Hosted before.
Why do you want to play here? Got sick of being an admin for my server and just wanted to play. this server sounds interesting.
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned? I hate Cheaters. No way I'd ever become one.

th3niiinja

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: th3niiinja
Do you know how to play factions? I can learn xD
Why do you want to play here? Just looking for a fun server to play on.
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned? Yes I do.

RigidKarma

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RigidKarma
Do you know how to play factions? No, I don't.
Why do you want to play here? I want to play mods without griefing.
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned? Yes

DT_Darkness

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DT_Darkness
Do you know how to play factions? You Kidding Who doesnt its the best. P.S. All my Best experience in Minecraft was with Fraction Plugin
Why do you want to play here? Well i havent seen any good servers that look good and have Fraction plugin, and also this server looks Cool XD
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned? Yea

turtle10113333

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: turtle10113333
Do you know how to play factions? yes, i do
Why do you want to play here? I would like to play here because i have played factions a lot before and now i would like to add ftb to my factions
Do you understand that cheating/exploiting will get you banned? Yes, i have even been staff on a factions server

Last edited:

wild22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stateofhockey
i do know how to play with factions i love the element of protectin and being sble to expand
i want to join this server because i love playing with mods on nice servers with good comunitys
i understand not to cheet hack or exploit. i hate servers that have vary op people because of hacks and cheets so i thank you fot this saction