Whitelist Server |Deltro-Ultimate|120 Slots|Dedicated 24/7|Grief prevention|mature 15+|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

amitplattner

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+):17
Experience with ftb/mods: alot, been playing ftb ult and mindcrack for quite a while
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?:yes for both, skype name is amitplattner1
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): a little bit of everything
How long have you been playing FTB?: about half a year
IGN: PlattnerX
Anything else you want to add(extra points): playing with dor27

dor27

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 18
Experience with ftb/mods: played ultimate alot and mindcrack for two month
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: i have skype, i will send it in a private massage
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): i think im very good in the mining and building
How long have you been playing FTB?: 6 month i think
IGN: dor27
Anything else you want to add(extra points): i will play with plattnerx

Tom1817

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+):16
Experience with ftb/mods: Some with voltz and tekkit
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: no
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Tech. very skilled at redstone
How long have you been playing FTB?: about a week
IGN:tommarker1817
Anything else you want to add(extra points):

AEnd

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 32
Experience with ftb/mods: Mainly IC2, TE, AE, Factorization
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Teamspeak
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Mining, building infrastructures
How long have you been playing FTB?: since the launch on November
IGN: holland4ab
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I'm looking for a server where I can build infrastructures (and mass produce everything) and let others use them.
By the way, despite my IGN I'm from Italy and I do not speak dutch.

Fps_Shadow

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): I am 15
Experience with ftb/mods: I have a lot of experience because i used to have my own server before lack of funds.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: yeah i can use both skype:brandonthomas72
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): tech definetly, i like making things as complicated as possible but still looking good
How long have you been playing FTB?: A lot of time not quite sure but a lot of time indeed
IGN: DAshadowWolf

craftminar

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 16
Experience with ftb/mods: I am familiar with most of the big mods, like BC, IC2 etc.
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Technology or mining, one of those two. Working on making things look good is hard for me :S
How long have you been playing FTB?: I have been playing ftb for a long time, when it started using a launcher. Before that i played tekkit, but quitted that for this pack because that' s just a little more fair to the mod authors.
IGN: craftminar
Anything else you want to add(extra points): not really, i haven't accomplished a lot of buildings because i have roamed on some open servers but they always are crashing alot/having too much people or just no one online/ or i'm getting griefed. That's why i want to try this whitelist server :).

I do have skype and teamspeak3, i'm mostly able to use them but if you want my skype, pm me :)

Voxel_Box

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): I am currently 17 years old.
Experience with ftb/mods: I have all around experience with all kinds of mods. I like to combine them.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I'm able to use teamspeak.
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Building. I like detail. I come up with some nice looking buildings, forts, devices with medieval style. I love it.
How long have you been playing FTB?: I have been playing FTB for a very long time but I took a large break for about... 4 months. I have also played a lot of Tekkit before that.
IGN: HunterLuigi
I'm from Belgium. And yes all Belgians are weird. I'm about to wrap up my school diploma (hopefully) and heading to an university.
I'm a big fan of games. I like to play First Person shooters. My favourites are Team-Fortress 2, PlanetSide 2 and Shootmania: Storm. You can all find me on those games under the name HunterLuigi.
One of my hobbies are playing the bass. I also like music in every genre and form. I also admire art, which is a bit unusual since all of my friends don't. :p

I'm looking forward to play on your lovely server! If you have any other questions, you can always ask.

Accepted!! Thanks for applying![DOUBLEPOST=1371520525][/DOUBLEPOST]
age (15+): 16
Experience with ftb/mods: I am familiar with most of the big mods, like BC, IC2 etc.
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Technology or mining, one of those two. Working on making things look good is hard for me :S
How long have you been playing FTB?: I have been playing ftb for a long time, when it started using a launcher. Before that i played tekkit, but quitted that for this pack because that' s just a little more fair to the mod authors.
IGN: craftminar
Anything else you want to add(extra points): not really, i haven't accomplished a lot of buildings because i have roamed on some open servers but they always are crashing alot/having too much people or just no one online/ or i'm getting griefed. That's why i want to try this whitelist server :).

I do have skype and teamspeak3, i'm mostly able to use them but if you want my skype, pm me :)

Accepted!!! Thanks for applying![DOUBLEPOST=1371520586][/DOUBLEPOST]
age (15+): I am 15
Experience with ftb/mods: I have a lot of experience because i used to have my own server before lack of funds.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: yeah i can use both skype:brandonthomas72
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): tech definetly, i like making things as complicated as possible but still looking good
How long have you been playing FTB?: A lot of time not quite sure but a lot of time indeed
IGN: DAshadowWolf

Accepted!! Thanks for applying![DOUBLEPOST=1371520655][/DOUBLEPOST]
age (15+): 32
Experience with ftb/mods: Mainly IC2, TE, AE, Factorization
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Teamspeak
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Mining, building infrastructures
How long have you been playing FTB?: since the launch on November
IGN: holland4ab
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I'm looking for a server where I can build infrastructures (and mass produce everything) and let others use them.
By the way, despite my IGN I'm from Italy and I do not speak dutch.

Accepted!!! Thanks for applying!!

Voxel_Box

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+):16
Experience with ftb/mods: Some with voltz and tekkit
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: no
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Tech. very skilled at redstone
How long have you been playing FTB?: about a week
IGN:tommarker1817

Accepted!! Thanks for applying! For future reference, please try to add a little more information in your applications.[DOUBLEPOST=1371520883][/DOUBLEPOST]
Experience with ftb/mods: played ultimate alot and mindcrack for two month
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: i have skype, i will send it in a private massage
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): i think im very good in the mining and building
How long have you been playing FTB?: 6 month i think
IGN: dor27
Anything else you want to add(extra points): i will play with plattnerx

Accepted!! Thanks for applying![DOUBLEPOST=1371520919][/DOUBLEPOST]
age (15+):17
Experience with ftb/mods: alot, been playing ftb ult and mindcrack for quite a while
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?:yes for both, skype name is amitplattner1
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): a little bit of everything
How long have you been playing FTB?: about half a year
IGN: PlattnerX
Anything else you want to add(extra points): playing with dor27

Accepted! Thanks for applying!

Benjy7777777

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 15
Experience with ftb/mods: Yes
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I Have Skype But I Only Add My Irl Friends Such Stopdog
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): I am very skilled at both Twilight forest and Thaumcraft
How long have you been playing FTB?: about 1 year
IGN: Benjy7777777
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I will report all dupe glitches and i always play legit

Voxel_Box

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with ftb/mods: Yes
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I Have Skype But I Only Add My Irl Friends Such Stopdog
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): I am very skilled at both Twilight forest and Thaumcraft
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I will report all dupe glitches and i always play legit

Accepted!! Thanks for applying! (and no need to kiss ass btw on those extra points :p )

Benjy7777777

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with ftb/mods: Ive Played All Modpacks alot except Voltz And Big Dig

Voxel_Box

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 23
Experience with ftb/mods: I am pretty up to date with all of the FTB mods and been playing modded minecraft before FTB
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I have teamspeak but not skype
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Building and tech are probably my 2 strong suits
How long have you been playing FTB?: I've been playing since January (Mindcrack, direwolf20, and ultimate)
IGN: Voodooroo2010
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I dont have any screenshots but i do big builds that are themed half the time and very good with bees

Accepted!!! Thanks for applying![DOUBLEPOST=1371521593][/DOUBLEPOST]
Experience with ftb/mods: 4-Half months
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Skype but no Teamspeak
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Building
How long have you been playing FTB?: 4-half months
IGN: Fuzbutt3
Anything else you want to add(extra points): Two Of my Friends Play on this server and im using my friends FTB forum account

Just if you didn't realize you have been unbanned and given a second chance, please don't do anything dumb to get banned again because the server autobans any dupers even if it is an accident.

pokepeel

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 17
Experience with ftb/mods: I have been playing most of the mods since they came out, same as ftb.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I have skype. but would rather keep it private, until i know you better.
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): tech. and digging :p
How long have you been playing FTB?: since it was released.
IGN: pokepeel

Voxel_Box

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 17
Experience with ftb/mods: I have been playing most of the mods since they came out, same as ftb.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I have skype. but would rather keep it private, until i know you better.
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): tech. and digging :p
How long have you been playing FTB?: since it was released.
IGN: pokepeel

Accepted!! Thanks for applying!

bluwolf05

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+):32
Experience with ftb/mods:familiar with most mods still learning
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?:i'd like to keep it private untill i know you better
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc):mining mostly some tech
How long have you been playing FTB?:not long
IGN:wolf_of_flames

Elle199

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with ftb/mods: I'm not very good at alot of stuff but I can do most
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Chespin1122
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): effective buildings
How long have you been playing FTB?: 2 months
IGN: Elle199
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I like to do stuff with others on the server

PessimistUnicorn

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with ftb/mods: Pretty big noob have a singleplayer World, but its not very advanced
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Yes i use skype, atp1995, i do however preffer to not talk to people on skype.. im a loner.
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc):Mining i guess?
How long have you been playing FTB?: about 4 weeks
IGN: hymn59overcome
Anything else you want to add(extra points): Im an autist, im pretty weird, i have quite a dark sence of humor. and last but not least, im danish.

Eisregen

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 25
Experience with ftb/mods: self modded client and than mindcrack
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Yes both
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): tech
How long have you been playing FTB?: 1 1/2 jear
IGN: Eisregen04
Anything else you want to add(extra points): this is my third server i want to play, on the first i was Admin and now after a bit time i dident play the second is closed
i really hope i can play on the server

sry for my english its not my main language