Whitelist Server |Deltro-Ultimate|120 Slots|Dedicated 24/7|Grief prevention|mature 15+|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

heartyy

Jul 29, 2019
dowxePI.jpg
Why should YOU join deltro?
Well on deltro we have a mature 15 years of age + community so you don't have to worry about immature players or staff, We have very dedicated staff who will always be happy to help you out whenever you need it. We have plenty of anti grief plugins so you don't have to worry about grief either your base will be safe and sound.​
What is the history of our server?
Deltro is a server that I (heartyy) inherited from the previous owner (MrBrunty) because he was to busy managing his Mindcrack server, so he gave the server to me to run/manage, and now I am running Deltro-ultimate :). But I ensure you I will do the best I can to make this server fit your needs, it took me about a week or two to get all the configs setup. And i am still currently working on beautifying the spawn along side my Co Owner Voxel_Box to make it perfect for you guys. Every day we are making the server better and better by fixing bugs/glitches in the server However we still have loads to do before it will be finished.​
Staff:
Owners:​
heartyy​
Voxel_box​
Admins:​
Daliena​
SHOT2THEJAW​
Mods:​
Benasheypro​
captainamerica26(actually from belgium but hes weird)​
Server specs:
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU L5420 @ 2.50GHz with 8 cores on a dedicated server No lag!
Server info:
Server ip: DeltroULTIMATE.PlayAt.CH
Teamspeak ip: DeltroULTIMATE.PlayAt.CH

Thanks we hope to see you on the server very soon!

Whitelist application:

age (15+):
Experience with ftb/mods:
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?:
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc):
How long have you been playing FTB?:
IGN:
Anything else you want to add(extra points):

Some our servers builds!:

Benasheys house:
rkl4ik9.jpg

Babarocks house:
bXC0wEB.jpg

SORRY FOR THE SUDDEN CHANGES, EVERYTHING SHOULD BE ALRIGHT.

AWESOME SERVER TRAILER MADE BY CENNHD

IRyannHD

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: IRyannHD
- Minecraft experience: FTB for about 5-6 Months and Vanilla since the alpha builds.

Why I would like to join? Because I'm interested in joining an online Feed The Beast server to build, make friends and help on projects with others in building structures, or in more of a technical area such as industrial craft, Applied Energistics or Red Power. As in previous servers I have tried to touch all the mods and explore/learn as much as I can and when it comes to Feed the beast I'm good when it comes to the mod aspect and creating intricate setups as My 'good at' subject would be the more technical side of feed the beast such as Red power, Build craft/Industrial craft.

Suggestions: nope.

As I have final exams coming up soon i won't be as active for about a week (GCSE's) but I will try to be as active as I can, on a normal day I would be onlineabout 4-8 hours a day, depending.

How much experience in ultimate: There are so many mods in this mod pack so I would be lying if i said that I knew every mod, there are some I'm confident with and some, not so much but I would say that I know a little bit of some mods as I try to get into as many of the mods as I can, to learn and have fun with them (That's what they're there for, Right?). I do know a lot about IC2, Build Craft, Red Power and some of Thermal Expansion.

Thanks for reading
smile.png

heartyy

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: IRyannHD​
- Minecraft experience: FTB for about 5-6 Months and Vanilla since the alpha builds.​
Why I would like to join? Because I'm interested in joining an online Feed The Beast server to build, make friends and help on projects with others in building structures, or in more of a technical area such as industrial craft, Applied Energistics or Red Power. As in previous servers I have tried to touch all the mods and explore/learn as much as I can and when it comes to Feed the beast I'm good when it comes to the mod aspect and creating intricate setups as My 'good at' subject would be the more technical side of feed the beast such as Red power, Build craft/Industrial craft.​
Suggestions: nope.​
As I have final exams coming up soon i won't be as active for about a week (GCSE's) but I will try to be as active as I can, on a normal day I would be onlineabout 4-8 hours a day, depending.​
How much experience in ultimate: There are so many mods in this mod pack so I would be lying if i said that I knew every mod, there are some I'm confident with and some, not so much but I would say that I know a little bit of some mods as I try to get into as many of the mods as I can, to learn and have fun with them (That's what they're there for, Right?). I do know a lot about IC2, Build Craft, Red Power and some of Thermal Expansion.​
Thanks for reading
smile.png

Accepted! Welcome to the server!

Balmung666

Jul 29, 2019
age 23
Experience with ftb/mods: I am familiar with IC, BuildCraft, EE, some Red power Still willing to learn more
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?:yes tumek666.1
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Tech Mining and building
How long have you been playing FTB?: 5 months
IGN: Balming666
Anything else you want to add(extra points): As i said i am still willing to learn more FTB I played Tekkit for near a year and a half
i will post the what is phase 1 and 2 of a castle i was building which i will soon have to stop because the server is shuting down

that is the first part of the castle and my first of many towers

heartyy

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with ftb/mods: I am familiar with IC, BuildCraft, EE, some Red power Still willing to learn more
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?:yes tumek666.1
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Tech Mining and building
How long have you been playing FTB?: 5 months
IGN: Balming666
Anything else you want to add(extra points): As i said i am still willing to learn more FTB I played Tekkit for near a year and a half
i will post the what is phase 1 and 2 of a castle i was building which i will soon have to stop because the server is shuting down

Sorry denied, please follow the application format.

Balmung666

Jul 29, 2019
the pic are the proof i can build i put it with anything else i wanted to add where did i go wrong

Edit: i see what i did i fixed it

shazbot

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 27
Experience with ftb/mods: plenty, I've played ftb as well as tekkit, and started playing industrialcraft 1 shortly after it was released for multiplayer.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: yes, shazbot1
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): automation, computercraft programming, building, and BEES!
How long have you been playing FTB?: a couple months
IGN: shazbot
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I just like to build and experiment with all that the various mods have to offer. Typically that means setting up plenty of automated resource production so that I am free to experiment and build cool things. I don't mind helping others learn about various aspects of the mods either.

heartyy

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 27
Experience with ftb/mods: plenty, I've played ftb as well as tekkit, and started playing industrialcraft 1 shortly after it was released for multiplayer.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: yes, shazbot1
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): automation, computercraft programming, building, and BEES!
How long have you been playing FTB?: a couple months
IGN: shazbot
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I just like to build and experiment with all that the various mods have to offer. Typically that means setting up plenty of automated resource production so that I am free to experiment and build cool things. I don't mind helping others learn about various aspects of the mods either.

Welcome to the server!

IP:Deltro.dedi.creeperhost.net

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 38
Experience with ftb/mods: I am fairly familiar with most of the mods with in the Ultimate pack. I have been using mods long before FTB was even thought of lol.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I do have teamspeak installed.
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): I would say probably both mining and tech are the areas I enjoy the most. I try to build clean setups and try to avoid a rats nest of cabling if at all possible lol.
How long have you been playing FTB?: I think this goes along with the previous question, but I have been using FTB since its release. And I have used most of the packs (Mindcrack, Direwolf20, Ultimate etc).
IGN: agomez74
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I rarely take screen shots, but here are just a couple showing my 2nd engine room, some of my Applied Energistics wiring and my bee setup that i was working on. I liked the design Etho came up with and tried to replicate it.

Steam Engine room #2
engine_room1.png

AE Cable management
AE-setup.png

Bee setup - still a work in progress
bee-setup1.png

heartyy

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 38
Experience with ftb/mods: I am fairly familiar with most of the mods with in the Ultimate pack. I have been using mods long before FTB was even thought of lol.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I do have teamspeak installed.
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): I would say probably both mining and tech are the areas I enjoy the most. I try to build clean setups and try to avoid a rats nest of cabling if at all possible lol.
How long have you been playing FTB?: I think this goes along with the previous question, but I have been using FTB since its release. And I have used most of the packs (Mindcrack, Direwolf20, Ultimate etc).
IGN: agomez74
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I rarely take screen shots, but here are just a couple showing my 2nd engine room, some of my Applied Energistics wiring and my bee setup that i was working on. I liked the design Etho came up with and tried to replicate it.

Steam Engine room #2
engine_room1.png

AE Cable management
AE-setup.png

Bee setup - still a work in progress
bee-setup1.png

Accepted with ease welcome to the server!

ip:Deltro.dedi.creeperhost.net

8bitbanana

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 15
Experience with ftb/mods: 5 months
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: x8bitbanana
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Building
How long have you been playing FTB?: About 4 months
IGN: 8bitbanana
Anything else you want to add(extra points): Your server looks awesome!

meir21

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 20
Experience with ftb/mods: i played in the technic pack befor and from day 1 at FTB + looked on a lot of vids
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?:Yes skype+TS
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc):tech+building
How long have you been playing FTB?:since day 1 ^^
IGN:meir21
Anything else you want to add(extra points): really hope to get whitelisted!!

heartyy

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 15
Experience with ftb/mods: 5 months
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: x8bitbanana
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Building
How long have you been playing FTB?: About 4 months
IGN: 8bitbanana
Anything else you want to add(extra points): Your server looks awesome!

age (15+): 20
Experience with ftb/mods: i played in the technic pack befor and from day 1 at FTB + looked on a lot of vids
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?:Yes skype+TS
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc):tech+building
How long have you been playing FTB?:since day 1 ^^
IGN:meir21
Anything else you want to add(extra points): really hope to get whitelisted!!

Both accepted! hope to see you on soon.