Whitelist Server |Deltro-Ultimate|120 Slots|Dedicated 24/7|Grief prevention|mature 15+|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Hypoxic

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: XxMeRkSxX
- Minecraft experience: Playing Vanilla since 1.5
Why I would like to join? I would like to join because I am looking for a friendly community and I am also looking for a good server to play with friends. I am also looking for a good server with quite a few players to communicate with.
Suggestions: No suggestions really, looks like a nice server :D
How much experience in ultimate: Experienced, I am not complete with every mod. But I know basics for most mods and I know advanced for some others for e.g. (IC2) Gregtech

Voxel_Box

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+):32
Experience with ftb/mods:familiar with most mods still learning
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?:i'd like to keep it private untill i know you better
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc):mining mostly some tech
How long have you been playing FTB?:not long
IGN:wolf_of_flames
Anything else you want to add(extra points):

Accepted!!! Thanks for applying!![DOUBLEPOST=1371667214][/DOUBLEPOST]
age (15+): 15
Experience with ftb/mods: I'm not very good at alot of stuff but I can do most
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Chespin1122
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): effective buildings
How long have you been playing FTB?: 2 months
IGN: Elle199
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I like to do stuff with others on the server

Accepted!! Thanks for Applying!!

Voxel_Box

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 18
Experience with ftb/mods: Pretty big noob have a singleplayer World, but its not very advanced
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Yes i use skype, atp1995, i do however preffer to not talk to people on skype.. im a loner.
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc):Mining i guess?
How long have you been playing FTB?: about 4 weeks
IGN: hymn59overcome
Anything else you want to add(extra points): Im an autist, im pretty weird, i have quite a dark sence of humor. and last but not least, im danish.

Accepted!! Thanks for applying!!

Voxel_Box

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 25
Experience with ftb/mods: self modded client and than mindcrack
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Yes both
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): tech
How long have you been playing FTB?: 1 1/2 jear
IGN: Eisregen04
Anything else you want to add(extra points): this is my third server i want to play, on the first i was Admin and now after a bit time i dident play the second is closed
i really hope i can play on the server

sry for my english its not my main language

Accepted!! Thanks for applying!!

nonhuman

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 17
Experience with ftb/mods: Im fairly new but would like to learn from other players
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I can, jacobnigh
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): building would be mine
How long have you been playing FTB?: for about 6 months on an off
IGN: nonhuman
Anything else you want to add(extra points): :D

Jamal Tyrone

Jul 29, 2019
age(15+): 17
Experience with ftb/mods: I know my way around mods
Are you able toTeamspeak/Skype if so what's your Skype: My Skype is thedarkbrotherhood11
Best Skill in FTB: Mining, building
How long have you been playing in FTB? My friends told me about this and i played with them few times

Tyl3r684

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with ftb/mods: Im fairly new but would like to learn from other players
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I can, jacobnigh
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): building would be mine
How long have you been playing FTB?: for about 6 months on an off
IGN: nonhuman
Anything else you want to add(extra points): :D

Accepted added to whitelist. Welcome :)

Ricardo Lange

Jul 29, 2019
I use to be an FTB server admin that is now closed.
Because of my job, i havent been playing for a couple of months but want to play again now.

Please, whitelist

tozzy2012

Tyl3r684

Jul 29, 2019
age(15+): 17
Experience with ftb/mods: I know my way around mods
Are you able toTeamspeak/Skype if so what's your Skype: My Skype is thedarkbrotherhood11
Best Skill in FTB: Mining, building
How long have you been playing in FTB? My friends told me about this and i played with them few times

Please fill out the application in it's fullest, thanks. :)

Silverwingzs

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with ftb/mods: Not much
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I have skype: Dempsey_Rosson
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): I'm best at building.
How long have you been playing FTB?: Not too long, I have played together several times with a friend.
IGN: Don't have it

Blakey002

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with ftb/mods: I usually stick with IC2, Thermal expansion, Forestry and i do a little with bees, computercraft and redpower
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I have skype, but due to annoying siblings i prefer not to skype people.
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): I'd like to think i'm good technical wise, like setting up machine and stuff.
How long have you been playing FTB?: Since FTB was released
IGN: Blakey002
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I have played on FTB server before and got along with other well, the only reason i left was because lag was getting to bad. Also i think that i'm mature and wont be childish and wreck peoples base and stuff.

Teckdragon

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I'm already white listed on the other Deltro server, do I have to apply again or do i just have to do... this? IGN: Teckdragon

Voxel_Box

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with ftb/mods: Not much
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I have skype: Dempsey_Rosson
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): I'm best at building.
How long have you been playing FTB?: Not too long, I have played together several times with a friend.
IGN: Don't have it

Experience with ftb/mods: I usually stick with IC2, Thermal expansion, Forestry and i do a little with bees, computercraft and redpower
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I have skype, but due to annoying siblings i prefer not to skype people.
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): I'd like to think i'm good technical wise, like setting up machine and stuff.
How long have you been playing FTB?: Since FTB was released
IGN: Blakey002
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I have played on FTB server before and got along with other well, the only reason i left was because lag was getting to bad. Also i think that i'm mature and wont be childish and wreck peoples base and stuff.

Both of you are Accepted! Thanks for Applying!![DOUBLEPOST=1372197423][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I'm already white listed on the other Deltro server, do I have to apply again or do i just have to do... this? IGN: Teckdragon

Hey Teck I remember you, I'd still like you to make an application so I know more about you Thanks!

Teckdragon

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: teckdragon
- Minecraft experience: Playing Vanilla since beta 1.7
Why I would like to join? I want to join because I have not played FTB in a while and I remember Deltro as being a great mature community
Suggestions: No suggestion ( sorry )
How much experience in ultimate: Have played alot of it but not too recently.
QUESTION: What is Deltro's Youtube recording policy? I have a Channel and want to record, not gonna stop me from joining but just wondering.

metscatcher35

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with ftb/mods: I am pretty experienced. I have been playing FTB since December of 2012.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Yes I am able to talk in skype and in teamspeak as well. My skype is metscatcher35/James Damico
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Well there is a lot of things. But I have always loved to come up with crazy factories to make gaining resources easier. I also like to share the wealth when I have a backup of items.
How long have you been playing FTB?: I have been playing FeedTheBeast since December of 2012 and I have been playing it up to today.
IGN: Timer3D
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I could say something like I hope to get whitelisted, But I feel like this part of the application would be a good time to explain why I would like to join. I would like to join because I have been craving a community based server that people help each other out. I also would like to build friendships with new people and learn from them. I think this could be a good experience for all. Hope to see you soon :D

Voxel_Box

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with ftb/mods: I am pretty experienced. I have been playing FTB since December of 2012.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Yes I am able to talk in skype and in teamspeak as well. My skype is metscatcher35/James Damico
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Well there is a lot of things. But I have always loved to come up with crazy factories to make gaining resources easier. I also like to share the wealth when I have a backup of items.
How long have you been playing FTB?: I have been playing FeedTheBeast since December of 2012 and I have been playing it up to today.
IGN: Timer3D
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I could say something like I hope to get whitelisted, But I feel like this part of the application would be a good time to explain why I would like to join. I would like to join because I have been craving a community based server that people help each other out. I also would like to build friendships with new people and learn from them. I think this could be a good experience for all. Hope to see you soon :D

Accepted! Thanks for applying Join in soon![DOUBLEPOST=1372292104][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: teckdragon
- Minecraft experience: Playing Vanilla since beta 1.7
Why I would like to join? I want to join because I have not played FTB in a while and I remember Deltro as being a great mature community
Suggestions: No suggestion ( sorry )
How much experience in ultimate: Have played alot of it but not too recently.

QUESTION: What is Deltro's Youtube recording policy? I have a Channel and want to record, not gonna stop me from joining but just wondering.

Accepted! Thanks for Applying!

Who

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 16
Experience with ftb/mods: FTB since it came out and mods around 2 years
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: teamspeak
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Mining and Tech
How long have you been playing FTB?: Sicne the mod pacjk came out and when it was a map
IGN: zachary_C_B
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I think that if i join this server i would have more fun playing the mods and minecraft in general. I would also have something thing to do during summer.

Thanks for reading

UJG_Jacked

Jul 29, 2019
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Yes I do have Skype and as well as Teamspeak. I usually prefer to skype because i use it more often.
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): My best skill Mainly industrial craft and Forestry. I feel as though these are the best combination to gain the best possible resources.
How long have you been playing FTB?: I have been playing from December of 2012 to this day.
IGN: UJG_Jacked
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I feel as though I'm a funny guy and could get along with pretty much anyone. I really love this game ever since the server i used to play on got shut down, I've been looking for a very community based server where everyone can get along. I really hope to get on this server and hope to meet good friends. :)

Voxel_Box

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 16
Experience with ftb/mods: FTB since it came out and mods around 2 years
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: teamspeak
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Mining and Tech
How long have you been playing FTB?: Sicne the mod pacjk came out and when it was a map
IGN: zachary_C_B
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I think that if i join this server i would have more fun playing the mods and minecraft in general. I would also have something thing to do during summer.

Thanks for reading

Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Yes I do have Skype and as well as Teamspeak. I usually prefer to skype because i use it more often.
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): My best skill Mainly industrial craft and Forestry. I feel as though these are the best combination to gain the best possible resources.
How long have you been playing FTB?: I have been playing from December of 2012 to this day.
IGN: UJG_Jacked
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I feel as though I'm a funny guy and could get along with pretty much anyone. I really love this game ever since the server i used to play on got shut down, I've been looking for a very community based server where everyone can get along. I really hope to get on this server and hope to meet good friends. :)

Both Appcepted! Thanks for Applying!!