Whitelist Server |Deltro-Ultimate|120 Slots|Dedicated 24/7|Grief prevention|mature 15+|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

heartyy

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 24
Experience with ftb/mods: Used almost everymod in this pack, was in single player on ultimate for about 2 months so i got to learn almost all of it.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I have access to both skype and teamspeak, once accepted ill give this out :)
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): tech
How long have you been playing FTB?: been on ftb more or less since release, been using tekkit before that. been on since beta
IGN:
Anything else you want to add(extra points):
i am usually on atleast 6-7 hours a day at the moment may drop abit in the next few weeks

Accepted, will whitelist you when i get home.
IP:Deltro.dedi.creeperhost.net

Bloodychris

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 15
Experience with ftb/mods: 4-Half months
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Skype but no Teamspeak
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Building
How long have you been playing FTB?: 4-half months
IGN: Fuzbutt3
Anything else you want to add(extra points): Two Of my Friends Play on this server and im using my friends FTB forum account

TheDoctor

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with ftb/mods:I've played a little ultimate but I have been gone from FTB for quite a while and hoping to get a good server to have a nice start up again
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I have TeamSpeak
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): I ocd if stuff isn't perfect or very nice looking so I will do my best to make it look the best
How long have you been playing FTB?: I played it for 4 months(when it first came out) then took a break and now a I'm back
IGN: RougeAgent
Anything else you want to add(extra points): Thank You for taking the time to read

daverboon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: daverboon
Experience: A little bit with most of the mods, enouph to get a power plant set up and more
Able to skype: I have skype but my usage of it is very limited
Best skill: likely building as I've been told
How long: since it was launched
Anything else: I like to go it solo, i hope this isn't an issue.

heartyy

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with ftb/mods: 4-Half months
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Skype but no Teamspeak
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Building
How long have you been playing FTB?: 4-half months
IGN: Fuzbutt3
Anything else you want to add(extra points): Two Of my Friends Play on this server and im using my friends FTB forum account

Accepted welcome

Experience with ftb/mods:I've played a little ultimate but I have been gone from FTB for quite a while and hoping to get a good server to have a nice start up again
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I have TeamSpeak
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): I ocd if stuff isn't perfect or very nice looking so I will do my best to make it look the best
How long have you been playing FTB?: I played it for 4 months(when it first came out) then took a break and now a I'm back
IGN: RougeAgent
Anything else you want to add(extra points): Thank You for taking the time to read
Accepted, welcome.

IGN: daverboon
Experience: A little bit with most of the mods, enouph to get a power plant set up and more
Able to skype: I have skype but my usage of it is very limited
Best skill: likely building as I've been told
How long: since it was launched
Anything else: I like to go it solo, i hope this isn't an issue.
Accepted welcome

ShiningGalaxy

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 21
Experience with ftb/mods: Have experience with tekkit, voltz, FTB
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I have skype, will add if i get accepted.
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): I mainly do tech and building but enjoy mining every now and then
How long have you been playing FTB?: about a month
IGN: ShiningGalaxy

chasimm3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:chasimm3
FTB Exp: been on FTB since very shortly after launch, and had experience with all the main mods in the pack previous to that with tekkit and just adding them myself. Been on minecraft since beta.
Best Skill in FTB: anything i'm put to really, enjoy all aspects of the pack, haven't really got into bees yet though

oJAYBOYx

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 17
Experience with ftb/mods: I have played about 150 hours of FTB :)
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I use Teamspeak
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Tech and Building
How long have you been playing FTB?: about 150 hours
IGN: Jack246Jack
Anything else you want to add(extra points): Thanks for letting me apply :)

tennisfan777

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with ftb/mods: I have played on 3 different packs, mindcrack, direwolf, and ultimate, and have enjoyed all 3. I am very experienced in all mods, especially thaumcraft and forestry(mainly bees)
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your Skype?: Yes I can, I will give you my Skype if I am accepted.
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): I would say my main skill is thaumcraft.
How long have you been playing FTB?:I started playing ftb about 2 weeks after it was first released.
IGN: tennisfan
Anything else you want to add(extra points):I'm an avid tennis player.

Cross_priest

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+):18 years old
Experience with ftb/mods: I know most of the mods in Ultimate
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Unfortunately not:(
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Tech/Mining
How long have you been playing FTB?: 6 months
IGN:Cross_priest
Anything else you want to add(extra points): You got nice builders and I'm looking forward to see If I can join :)

heartyy

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 21
Experience with ftb/mods: Have experience with tekkit, voltz, FTB
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I have skype, will add if i get accepted.
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): I mainly do tech and building but enjoy mining every now and then
How long have you been playing FTB?: about a month
IGN: ShiningGalaxy
Accepted welcome

IGN:chasimm3
FTB Exp: been on FTB since very shortly after launch, and had experience with all the main mods in the pack previous to that with tekkit and just adding them myself. Been on minecraft since beta.
Best Skill in FTB: anything i'm put to really, enjoy all aspects of the pack, haven't really got into bees yet though
Please add a little more detail?
age (15+): 17
Experience with ftb/mods: I have played about 150 hours of FTB :)
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I use Teamspeak
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Tech and Building
How long have you been playing FTB?: about 150 hours
IGN: Jack246Jack
Anything else you want to add(extra points): Thanks for letting me apply :)
Accepted welcome
Experience with ftb/mods: I have played on 3 different packs, mindcrack, direwolf, and ultimate, and have enjoyed all 3. I am very experienced in all mods, especially thaumcraft and forestry(mainly bees)
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your Skype?: Yes I can, I will give you my Skype if I am accepted.
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): I would say my main skill is thaumcraft.
How long have you been playing FTB?:I started playing ftb about 2 weeks after it was first released.
IGN: tennisfan
Anything else you want to add(extra points):I'm an avid tennis player.

Welcome back :) nice to see you playing with me again.
age (15+):18 years old
Experience with ftb/mods: I know most of the mods in Ultimate
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Unfortunately not:(
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Tech/Mining
How long have you been playing FTB?: 6 months
IGN:Cross_priest
Anything else you want to add(extra points): You got nice builders and I'm looking forward to see If I can join :)
Welcome

Bloodychris

Jul 29, 2019
I was banned for duping? First of all I didnt Dupe so I have no idea what you are talking about and I lost my gravitychest plate from crashing or something

rossyboi09

Jul 29, 2019
experience with ftb: I have been playing ftb for about 6 months and am confident with most mods
I am able to Skype: ross.elliott92
I would be good at mining/tech
anything else you would like to add(extra points): I don't really know much about bees but would like to learn :D

chasimm3

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB mods: played on minecrack, direwolf and now ultimate, good with industrial craft, forestry, redpower and buildcraft.
I can skype or teamspeak at all times when I am online (name charlie.simmons4)
Best Skill : Building / Tech,
How long have you been playing ftb: since launch
anything you would like to add: I enjoy helping people out with their builds but I mainly enjoy making large scale power plants
IGN: chasimm3

heartyy

Jul 29, 2019
experience with ftb: I have been playing ftb for about 6 months and am confident with most mods
I am able to Skype: ross.elliott92
I would be good at mining/tech
anything else you would like to add(extra points): I don't really know much about bees but would like to learn :D
Follow the correct format and please add more info.

iMakeItRain

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with ftb/mods: Im knowledgeable in most mods in FTB but I refuse to try Bees :S
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: I have teamspeak
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Mining and If Im not doing that I'm probably doing something techy.
How long have you been playing FTB?: For a few months.
IGN: Chaoisia
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I tend to work alone but often find myself helping others along the way.