Whitelist Server |Deltro-Ultimate|120 Slots|Dedicated 24/7|Grief prevention|mature 15+|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

heartyy

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, for all wondering, there is a new server IP sorry for not informing oyu earlier.

IP:192.111.132.14[DOUBLEPOST=1370625965][/DOUBLEPOST]There is also a new teamspeak!

DeltroULTIMATE.PlayAt.CH

Brimat

Jul 29, 2019
steam.jpg
age (15+):I'm 47
Experience with ftb/mods:played minecraft since it was in beta. 1 year tekkit. Few months FTB
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?:bri.mat1
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc):I would say Building. Mostly into steampunk style right now
How long have you been playing FTB?:Exclusively ftb for a few months
IGN:brimat
Anything else you want to add(extra points):just looking for a mature place to play tired of thieves and lil kid games. Want to play where I can learn more about the game I love and be part of something.

heartyy

Jul 29, 2019
View attachment 5043 age (15+):I'm 47
Experience with ftb/mods:played minecraft since it was in beta. 1 year tekkit. Few months FTB
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?:bri.mat1
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc):I would say Building. Mostly into steampunk style right now
How long have you been playing FTB?:Exclusively ftb for a few months
IGN:brimat
Anything else you want to add(extra points):just looking for a mature place to play tired of thieves and lil kid games. Want to play where I can learn more about the game I love and be part of something.

Accepted will whitelist you when the server is back from maintnence[DOUBLEPOST=1370643044][/DOUBLEPOST]Server has been under serious maintnence today sorry guys will be back by tomorrow/later tonight.

Pgary1723

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+):15
Experience with ftb/mods:yes
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?:yes
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc):Really all in its own way!
How long have you been playing FTB?:2 mounths
IGN:pgary1723
Anything else you want to add(extra points):I am a very fun and respectful person looking for a server to play on that dosent fail im good with makeing websites and love to help in all ways![DOUBLEPOST=1370801739][/DOUBLEPOST]
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc):Really all in its own way!
IGN: Pgary1723
Anything else you want to add(extra points):I am a very fun and respectful person looking for a server to play on that dosent fail im good with makeing websites and love to help in all ways!

heartyy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:pgary1723
Anything else you want to add(extra points):I am a very fun and respectful person looking for a server to play on that dosent fail im good with makeing websites and love to help in all ways![DOUBLEPOST=1370801739][/DOUBLEPOST]

Please add more info.

Jaih Pittman

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 17
Experience with ftb/mods: About 1 1/2 of Tekkit. A lot of experience with Buildcraft.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Yes, deatheaterelite
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Mostly mining!
How long have you been playing FTB?: A few months now, maybe about 2 or 3.
IGN: deatheaterelite
Anything else you want to add(extra points): Your server look pretty cool! :D

heartyy

Jul 29, 2019
age (15+): 17
Experience with ftb/mods: About 1 1/2 of Tekkit. A lot of experience with Buildcraft.
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Yes, deatheaterelite
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Mostly mining!
How long have you been playing FTB?: A few months now, maybe about 2 or 3.
IGN: deatheaterelite
Anything else you want to add(extra points): Your server look pretty cool! :D

Please add a little bit more :(

tihiniko

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! My name is Niko, I'm 21 years old and I'm just a regular friendly Danish gamer :) I'd like to join a new server and hopefully find a partner/new friend to play with, so here's my information :)

age (15+): 21
Experience with ftb/mods: Watched tons of LP's, quite intuitive with most mods. The ones I feel the most comfortable with are BC, TE, IC2, EE, RP2. Less used ones, but I'm still a bit familiar with are TC, Forestry, Railcraft, Steve's Carts, Mystcraft, AE and Gregtech :)
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Yeah I'm able to, but I don't want my Skype flooded more than it is already so I will stick to TS :)
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Well, Mining gets boring quickly imo, so I usually go for tech stuff asap :) My building skills are not bad, I don't to 9by9's etc. but I'm not one for massive fancy looking houses. In short, it's not beautiful, but it's not ugly either :b
How long have you been playing FTB?: Played the original challenge map, been playing the mod pack on and off since release :)
IGN: tihiniko
Anything else you want to add(extra points):
I'm almost always a positive and helpful guy, I'll contribute to chat most of the time and I have no incentives to cheat or grief in any ways as that only makes the game less fun. :)

EDIT: I also apparently overuse smileys quite a bit. lol.

heartyy

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! My name is Niko, I'm 21 years old and I'm just a regular friendly Danish gamer :) I'd like to join a new server and hopefully find a partner/new friend to play with, so here's my information :)

age (15+): 21
Experience with ftb/mods: Watched tons of LP's, quite intuitive with most mods. The ones I feel the most comfortable with are BC, TE, IC2, EE, RP2. Less used ones, but I'm still a bit familiar with are TC, Forestry, Railcraft, Steve's Carts, Mystcraft, AE and Gregtech :)
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: Yeah I'm able to, but I don't want my Skype flooded more than it is already so I will stick to TS :)
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): Well, Mining gets boring quickly imo, so I usually go for tech stuff asap :) My building skills are not bad, I don't to 9by9's etc. but I'm not one for massive fancy looking houses. In short, it's not beautiful, but it's not ugly either :b
How long have you been playing FTB?: Played the original challenge map, been playing the mod pack on and off since release :)
IGN: tihiniko
Anything else you want to add(extra points):
I'm almost always a positive and helpful guy, I'll contribute to chat most of the time and I have no incentives to cheat or grief in any ways as that only makes the game less fun. :)

EDIT: I also apparently overuse smileys quite a bit. lol.

Accepted, welcome to the server.
DeltroULTIMATE.PlayAt.CH

xXMINEfartzXx

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with ftb/mods:6 months at most
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?:yes xxminefartzxx
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc):tech, building, decorating
How long have you been playing FTB?: 6 months
IGN:xXMINEfartzXx
Anything else you want to add(extra points):I'm very dedicated and like to have a faction if I get accepted msg me in game and we should be able to make a FAC unless I already have one u might be able to join[DOUBLEPOST=1370822762][/DOUBLEPOST]And would you allow people to record for stuff like YouTube on Ur server

heartyy

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with ftb/mods:6 months at most
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?:yes xxminefartzxx
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc):tech, building, decorating
How long have you been playing FTB?: 6 months
IGN:xXMINEfartzXx
Anything else you want to add(extra points):I'm very dedicated and like to have a faction if I get accepted msg me in game and we should be able to make a FAC unless I already have one u might be able to join[DOUBLEPOST=1370822762][/DOUBLEPOST]And would you allow people to record for stuff like YouTube on Ur server

Accepted and yes, recording is completely allowed, we want youtubers!

SpartanD34

Jul 29, 2019
I just submitted my app to google docs is their anyway to get conformation that you have received them?

ProfessionalBA

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with ftb/mods: IC, BC, CC, RP, GT, Forestry
Are you able to skype/teamspeak if so what is your skype?: dman7456
What is your best skill in FTB(mining, tech, building, etc): tech
How long have you been playing FTB?: 5 months
IGN: ProfessionalBA
Anything else you want to add(extra points): I really like your face. BTW I'm buddy-buddy w/ Spartan_D34