Whitelist Server Deltro-NR | Grief Prevention | No Banned Items | TeamSpeak | Whitelist | NOW UNLEASHED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

hockey25fan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?:none
How old are you?:18
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: year or so
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: mining
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: yes

boysonicrevived

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: boysonicrevived
How old are you?: 13
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 5 months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Technical Knowledge
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? No
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Yes

Bl00dsoul

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Bl00dsoul
How old are you?: 23
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: a few months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Knowledge
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: yes

jadiel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Dj_monsta_Pr
How old are you?:16
How long have you been playing feed the beast?:Since Mindcrack Started Playing
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: I Would have to pick My Creativity
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? No Never have been banned from any server im a good sport:)
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: Of Course:)

Teckdragon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN?: Teckdragon
How old are you?: 14
How long have you been playing feed the beast?: 3-4 Months
Would you say your best attribute is Technical Knowledge, Mining, Creativity?: Creativity
Have you ever been banned? If so what for? To my knowlage I have never been banned, I dont greif or steal, usually a good helpful guy
Do you accept the rules of the server and any updates that are made to them?: I do

Teckdragon

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, Im new and trying to connect for the first time but it says that o need " TC 3.1.13 " to connect. Am I just being a noob or is there a mod that I need to download?