Defeat The Godmodder

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Godmodder decides not to watch.

Godmodder waits for the universe to end, and creates a new universe with his own god damned laws of physics and shiznit!

Now that the universe has been recreated, your post is rendered as null and void.

Godmodder teleports Whizz inside a volcano's lava tube and screams "YEEEEEEES!" as Whizz slowly burns to death. BACK TO START!

But I'm immune to heat, remember? And so are you, but. I don't burn to death, I swim out and smack the Godmodder, screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Will this ever end? I don't think it will.

Ooook, I throw hard math problems at the godmodder until his brain explodes.

GodModder is Uuber genius! He solves them with ease![DOUBLEPOST=1380503700][/DOUBLEPOST]
But I'm immune to heat, remember? And so are you, but. I don't burn to death, I swim out and smack the Godmodder, screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Godmodder grabs your throat and flings you out of the Earth's atmosphere so that you will die of asphyxiation.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
GodModder is Uuber genius! He solves them with ease![DOUBLEPOST=1380503700][/DOUBLEPOST]

Godmodder grabs your throat and flings you out of the Earth's atmosphere so that you will die of asphyxiation.
But we already survived space, remember? I fly back down and smack him again.

Sent from the No Topic Forum (not really)

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Well I'll let whiz out if it turns out it really does exist...I mean, look! He's annoying the godmodder! ;D
I vote we don't defeat him, but taunt him. ;D

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
But I'm not there because that doesn't exist. I smack the Godmodder again.

It does exist because I recreated the universe therefore you have not yet smacked me and are still in purgatory.

Well I'll let whiz out if it turns out it really does exist...I mean, look! He's annoying the godmodder! ;D
I vote we don't defeat him, but taunt him. ;D

Godmodder vetoes you. Whizz gets out of purgatory after you sacrifice seven virgins and a goat.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I put him back into purgatory. You should know that my price is much steeper than that of the Godmodder's
But God is outside of the universe and so Purgatory does not exist. So I am free. And if it happens to be a physical place, in the universe, I teleport out. MUAHAHAHAHA! I then smack the Godmodder for attempting t send me to a place that doesn't exist.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
But God is outside of the universe and so Purgatory does not exist. So I am free. And if it happens to be a physical place, in the universe, I teleport out. MUAHAHAHAHA! I then smack the Godmodder for attempting t send me to a place that doesn't exist.

Teleportation=Godmodding=Not allowed with the exception of the godmodder which at this moment is bella and only bella. You loose. Rot in purgatory.

But I posted before the universe was recreated :p

I ordered the post so that yours was after :p

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
I teach the godmodder feelings, and how to love somebody.
He soon later finds a pretty lady walking down the street. Come on guys, gotta give him some happiness :)

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Teleportation=Godmodding=Not allowed with the exception of the godmodder which at this moment is bella and only bella. You loose. Rot in purgatory.

I ordered the post so that yours was after :p

No. I am also a Godmodder! I MUST BE A GODMODDER! BLEKJLSKCBJKJD
(just kidding)
But I do teleport out because I stole the confidential documents that allow you to be a godmodder and turned them in and they made me a godmodder. MUAHAHAHAHA!

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I teach the godmodder feelings, and how to love somebody.
He soon later finds a pretty lady walking down the street. Come on guys, gotta give him some happiness :)

Godmodder refuses to learn. This is not Eragon. I will not be destroyed by feelings.

No. I am also a Godmodder! I MUST BE A GODMODDER! BLEKJLSKCBJKJD
(just kidding)
But I do teleport out because I stole the confidential documents that allow you to be a godmodder and turned them in and they made me a godmodder. MUAHAHAHAHA!

Godmodder stole the documents before putting you in purgatory. Even if you did have them you couldn't turn them into the godmodder office because you are still in purgatory.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Godmodder refuses to learn. This is not Eragon. I will not be destroyed by feelings.

Godmodder stole the documents before putting you in purgatory. Even if you did have them you couldn't turn them into the godmodder office because you are still in purgatory.

I turned them in years ago. I was always a godmodder and I always will be! MUAHAHAHAHA!

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Godmodder goes back in time and steals them from you. I win!

But I went back in time before he went back in time to the point in time right before he steals them and turns them into the Godmodder's office with absolutely no possibility of tampering with it and keeping me from becoming a Godmodder so I am a Godmodder MUAHAHAHAHA!

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
But you're in purgatory. There's no time traveling in purgatory.

I wasn't in Purgatory when I travelled back in time.
And besides, if it was a physical place, then there would be time travelling. And it is a physical place that you created, else I'm not in Purgatory because it doesn't exist.