Defeat The Godmodder

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
But I did because of my secret Godmodding powers because the Society can't control me MUAHAHAHA[DOUBLEPOST=1380682436][/DOUBLEPOST]

I don't hate you. Right now it's a fight Godmodder v. Godmodder.

You are banned from this thread for not respecting the rules of conduct. Godmodder didn't do that. Bella did. And Bella > Godmodder.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Butbutbutbutbutbut
[INSERT SEEEEEEEEEEECRET PLAN TO GET BACK IN THREAD HERE]
MUAHAHAHAHA!

I insert your character into the body of King Sharazard(This is the guy that asked to be told a story and ended up with a thousand of them. It happens in 1001 nights, you should read it some time.) forever.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I insert your character into the body of King Sharazard(This is the guy that asked to be told a story and ended up with a thousand of them. It happens in 1001 nights, you should read it some time.) forever.
And then Edgar Allen Poe did a spinoff of it called the thousand and second tale of scheherazade. Also worth a read.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I give whizzball 100 kisses of death. These kisses are not revokable by any means, magical, scientific, godmod, or otherwise. Every time whizz posts, he dies, loses his powers, and goes back to start.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I give whizzball 100 kisses of death. These kisses are not revokable by any means, magical, scientific, godmod, or otherwise. Every time whizz posts, he dies, loses his powers, and goes back to start.

Godmodder neuters you. Nuff said.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
But I'm not in the thread anymore! So my character doesn't exist right now, so you can't do that.[DOUBLEPOST=1380726981][/DOUBLEPOST]
See above post merge.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
My seecret plan to get back on the thread commences:
I create a version of this thread on the No Topic Forums and with my Godmodding powers put myself into this thread.

MUAHAHAHAHA

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
I contact the maker of these god hacks, and constantly bug him and tell him how terrible his mod is. So he stops updating.

>;D

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
My seecret plan to get back on the thread commences:
I create a version of this thread on the No Topic Forums and with my Godmodding powers put myself into this thread.

MUAHAHAHAHA

I get the thread locked. I win!

I contact the maker of these god hacks, and constantly bug him and tell him how terrible his mod is. So he stops updating.

>;D

Who cares if nodus starts updating. Godmodder dun make his own program.

But I deflect them off of myself to you. Now you die once a day for a 100 days and you cannot give kisses of death during that time.

I just realized... Whiz, you can't code for shit. How are you supposed to make a godmodding program? Also, you're still in purgatory and without godmodding powers. Accept it.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I get the thread locked. I win!

Who cares if nodus starts updating. Godmodder dun make his own program.

I just realized... Whiz, you can't code for shit. How are you supposed to make a godmodding program? Also, you're still in purgatory and without godmodding powers. Accept it.

No, because alternate me formed a society and has amazing law skills and so gets me unbanned and removed from purgatory. And if he doesn't get it done, I inexplicably gain Godmodding powers and teleport out, destroying Purgatory in the process.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
No, because alternate me formed a society and has amazing law skills and so gets me unbanned and removed from purgatory. And if he doesn't get it done, I inexplicably gain Godmodding powers and teleport out, destroying Purgatory in the process.

You're still banned from godmodding by the power of the OP.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
You're still banned from godmodding by the power of the OP.

But I inexplicably gained Godmodding powers![DOUBLEPOST=1380771742][/DOUBLEPOST]I have an idea. I invented a new thing: Being more powerful than OP, and because OP is banned and not the other kind, I am safe!

GuildMaster

Jul 29, 2019
I make a matter accelerator, I create antimatter, then collide it at near the speed of light with matter. Then it explodes, makes a chain reaction, destroys all matter and antimatter and exotic matter in the universe. Then because of quantum physics and black holes the reaction spreads to all other universes where the Godmodder might exist. Thus, I also destroy time and energy, making the Godmodder implode (I hope). :)

Reactions: PeggleFrank

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I make a matter accelerator, I create antimatter, then collide it at near the speed of light with matter. Then it explodes, makes a chain reaction, destroys all matter and antimatter and exotic matter in the universe. Then because of quantum physics and black holes the reaction spreads to all other universes where the Godmodder might exist. Thus, I also destroy time and energy, making the Godmodder implode (I hope). :)
Wow.