Defeat The Godmodder

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
-smacks Whizz with a newspaper- No, bad dog! No being a pain!

I must be a Godmodder! At all costs! And you can only treat me like a dog in the No Topic Forums! Here I'm a cat! I really like cats.[DOUBLEPOST=1380598512][/DOUBLEPOST]
The godmodder approves of this. He sticks de-godmodding powers on the newspaper and sticks Whizz back in purgatory.

Time-travelling me steals the documents and brings them to the office at this point in time. He then turns them in and Whizz has Godmodding powers again. Real Whizz gas Godmodding powers again.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I take the newspaper with de-godmodding powers on it and whack the godmodder with it.

Except it doesn't work, because he was the one that gave it the power.

I must be a Godmodder! At all costs! And you can only treat me like a dog in the No Topic Forums! Here I'm a cat! I really like cats.[DOUBLEPOST=1380598512][/DOUBLEPOST]

Time-travelling me steals the documents and brings them to the office at this point in time. He then turns them in and Whizz has Godmodding powers again. Real Whizz gas Godmodding powers again.

Godmodder uses to power of the OP to point out that this is no longer allowed. He then sprays you with a spray bottle of de-godmodding.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I give the Godmodder a link to his favourite fictional work's page on TV Tropes, and let him go wild.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I give the Godmodder a link to his favourite fictional work's page on TV Tropes, and let him go wild.

Godmodder clones himself so that he can do both at once.

I'll do it in the new universe then :p

Godmodder ignores your attemps and enjoys watching supernatural.

I didn't see anything new on the title page.[DOUBLEPOST=1380630409][/DOUBLEPOST](Muahahahahaha)

Godmodder points out the pointed, underlined, italicized, and capitalized text in the OP.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Godmodder clones himself so that he can do both at once.

Godmodder ignores your attemps and enjoys watching supernatural.

Godmodder points out the pointed, underlined, italicized, and capitalized text in the OP.

Whizz doesn't see it and continues to godmod, teleporting out of the Purgatory the Godmodder made.

MUAHAHAHAHA

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Whizz doesn't see it and continues to godmod, teleporting out of the Purgatory the Godmodder made.

MUAHAHAHAHA

Whizz gets banned from godmodding by the godmodder society of the universe for abuse of godmodding power. He gets sent to purgatory as his punishment.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Whizz gets banned from godmodding by the godmodder society of the universe for abuse of godmodding power. He gets sent to purgatory as his punishment.

Whizz forms his own Godmodder society of the universe and with amazing legal techniques gets himself unbanned from godmodding and teleports out of purgatory.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Whizz forms his own Godmodder society of the universe and with amazing legal techniques gets himself unbanned from godmodding and teleports out of purgatory.

You're in purgatory without godmodding powers. You'll have to figure out a way to get out of this WITHOUT godmodding. Though.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
You're in purgatory without godmodding powers. You'll have to figure out a way to get out of this WITHOUT godmodding. Though.

I didn't use any Godmodding powers. I formed a society and used Law skills to get myself unbanned.[DOUBLEPOST=1380682260][/DOUBLEPOST](also, I secretly have Godmodding powers because the Godmodding Society can't control me because that's how good of a Godmodder I am MUAHAHA)

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't use any Godmodding powers. I formed a society and used Law skills to get myself unbanned.[DOUBLEPOST=1380682260][/DOUBLEPOST](also, I secretly have Godmodding powers because the Godmodding Society can't control me because that's how good of a Godmodder I am MUAHAHA)

Can't form a society in purgatory. There's just you. Alone. Forever. Without godmodding powers.