Defeat The Godmodder

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Good thing the GMCD was actually a dummy. I laugh maniacally as a giant shadow rolls over the landscape.
The Death Star IV has arrived.
Turbolaser fires at Whizz, and then at the godmodder. Legions of Droidekas are deployed to deal with any survivors.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Good thing the GMCD was actually a dummy. I laugh maniacally as a giant shadow rolls over the landscape.
The Death Star IV has arrived.
Turbolaser fires at Whizz, and then at the godmodder. Legions of Droidekas are deployed to deal with any survivors.
But we still have impenetrable skin, remember? The laser bounces off me and then onto the Death Star and it explodes.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Nothing is invincible. Everything can be damaged. Just because your skin cannot be broken doesn't mean it can't be bent. The pressure from the blast would kill you straight out by compressing your vital organs into useless meat pancakes.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing is invincible. Everything can be damaged. Just because your skin cannot be broken doesn't mean it can't be bent. The pressure from the blast would kill you straight out by compressing your vital organs into useless meat pancakes.
It's defeat the Godmodder. He'll find a way. And by he I mean me. Here!
IC: But we have super force fields so the blasts bounces off and blows up the Death Star.

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
I open a wormhole between the core of the sun and the core of the earth (or what ever planet this is happening on).

If that doesn't work throw SCP-682 at him, what ever happens it will be an improvement.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
But we are resistant to high temperatures so we're fine. I don't know what to do about the second one. I know exactly what that one is and refuse to make him do anything.

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
But we are resistant to high temperatures so we're fine. I don't know what to do about the second one. I know exactly what that one is and refuse to make him do anything.
If you are resistant that means you are not immune so a high enough temperature should kill you. Besides, can you function without a planet? (Actually you probably can now that I think about it).

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
If you are resistant that means you are not immune so a high enough temperature should kill you. Besides, can you function without a planet? (Actually you probably can now that I think about it).

Wrong word then. And it only takes a minute or two to figure out an excuse for almost any problem.
IC: But we are immune to temperatures too high for the human body to handle without damage and so we are perfectly fine.

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Just a reminder: The turbolaser has enough power to destroy an entire planet. And as lasers are a form of electromagnetic radiation, they can pass straight through "impenetrable" skin and flimsy force fields.

TheBytemaster

Jul 29, 2019
I remove all atmosphere and oxygen from the planet or space station dwells by annihilating it with antimatter, causing a stupidly large and powerful explosion while simultaneously suffocating the godmodders. I then use my leftover antimatter to annihilate the matter that makes up the godmodders and win.

Failing that, I unplug the matrix and kill us all, ending the godmodders in the process.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I remove all atmosphere and oxygen from the planet or space station dwells by annihilating it with antimatter, causing a stupidly large and powerful explosion while simultaneously suffocating the godmodders. I then use my leftover antimatter to annihilate the matter that makes up the godmodders and win.

Failing that, I unplug the matrix and kill us all, ending the godmodders in the process.
" You can't just kill him outright, so the best you can do is inflict small amounts of damage to him."

Quote from OP. You can't just destroy him, only scratch him here, cause a minor headache there.

ummm i hop in the worm hole and live happily ever after?
What wormhole? who mentioned a wormhole?

TheBytemaster

Jul 29, 2019
" You can't just kill him outright, so the best you can do is inflict small amounts of damage to him."

Quote from OP. You can't just destroy him, only scratch him here, cause a minor headache there.

Scratch? Well then. I lock him, (it's a him, right?), in a circulating wind tunnel filled with shredded scraps of diamond-edged paper, thereby inflicting ~10000000 papercuts on him.

I then "accidentally" spill a bottle of hand sanitizer on him.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Scratch? Well then. I lock him, (it's a him, right?), in a circulating wind tunnel filled with shredded scraps of diamond-edged paper, thereby inflicting ~10000000 papercuts on him.

I then "accidentally" spill a bottle of hand sanitizer on him.
But whatever happened to our impenetrable skin? Muahahahahaha![DOUBLEPOST=1380208868][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hack the godmodder for <1 damage
But the Godmodder is not a computer and only Bella can say he takes damage.