Defeat The Godmodder

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
How about I make another godmodder to kill the first godmodder, and implant the godmodder I made with a black hole grenade (MDK2 xD) to kill that one (or both of them).

Furfurfur2001

Jul 29, 2019
I booby-trap a VOD Buggy with C4's. Then i try to drive into the godmodder, but before i hit the godmodder, i jump out of the car. Then the car hits the godmodder, then i detonate the C4, which blows you up
NOW TRY TO SAY WE SUCK. I DARE YOU

Reactions: dgdas9

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also completely unaffected by the blast. I shoot a nuke at Fur's location and it blows him up just 'cause. Also, I'm on no one's side here.

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
Cover the godmodder in nanobots that eat the atomic structure of his impenetrable skin making him weak enough to shoot him with a sniper rifle?

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
*slaps Droideka, sending her flying away* Fail.[DOUBLEPOST=1380079502][/DOUBLEPOST]Just thought of something. I'm like the "wah-wah-waaaah" sound. Whenever you fail I slap you and say fail. It's basically the "wah-wah-waaah" with a different style.

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
*slaps Droideka, sending her flying away* Fail.[DOUBLEPOST=1380079502][/DOUBLEPOST]Just thought of something. I'm like the "wah-wah-waaaah" sound. Whenever you fail I slap you and say fail. It's basically the "wah-wah-waaah" with a different style.
*slaps Droideka, sending her flying away*
Droideka, sending her
Her?
Her?!
HER?!?!?!

I shoot Whizz in the face with my automatic laser pistols, causing him to stumble backward and fall into the ammunition cartridge of my Giant Macho Cannon of Death! The GMCD then launches Whizz at the godmodder at 0.9% of the speed of light.[DOUBLEPOST=1380080648][/DOUBLEPOST]Wah-wah-waaaaah...

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Her?
Her?!
HER?!?!?!

I shoot Whizz in the face with my automatic laser pistols, causing him to stumble backward and fall into the ammunition cartridge of my Giant Macho Cannon of Death! The GMCD then launches Whizz at the godmodder at 0.9% of the speed of light.[DOUBLEPOST=1380080648][/DOUBLEPOST]Wah-wah-waaaaah...

But I don't stumble backwards and none of that happens because I have impenetrable skin. I instead put Droideka into the cannon and launch her him far away.
OOC: Sorry, I do that sometimes. I thought Ex was a girl until I heard his voice.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I respawn and invite the godmodder over to tea. However, it's it's chamomile tea. Muahaha. However, we do have a lovely chat about how much people suck at this game.