Whitelist Server Debaubau's FTB Server|FTB Mindcrack|Whitelisted|Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

debaubau

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my minecraft name is JynX123 I am 16 years old, and I'm fairly new to FTB but have played most other mod packs out there. I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha was released to the public, and have lots of experience running my own Minecraft servers. My hobbies include playing other games Half Life 2, Counter Strike: Source, Dawn Of War, Battlefield, Left 4 Dead 2, Metro 2033, Geneforge, Company Of Heroes and many others, in real life I love Surfing, I am an Mixed Martial Artist, I like working on vehicles and computers in my spare time. I hope to see you all in-game!

Still interested in joining the server?

tahercool1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tahercool1
Hobby: Programming and gaming :)
I have been playing minecraft since a year now and 4 months old tekkit player,just switched to FTB now

Kreamator

Jul 29, 2019
Hellu, my (In Game) Name is oompakream, and I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.3 (How long ago that was, I don't know), and I've been playing FTB for about a few weeks now in singleplayer to familiarize myself with most of the mods that I hadn't dealt with in Tekkit. My other hobbies involve mostly gaming, Youtubing, and fantasy-reading. Currently, I'm 17.

Thanks for yer time, hope to see yeh on the server.

Aiiim

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, IGN is Aiiim and i've been playing since 1.7.3, FTB hmmm... around 2 - 3 months ~ ish. My hobby is probably surfing the web. I'm currently 18/M. Living in SG (LionCityPride) haha. Well thanks for taking time to read this. Hope to get a reply soon :)

Opmis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Opmis
why to join this server : We are losing our current server and I am looking for another one to have a fun time on
how long have you played mindcrack?: a couple months now and have quite a bit of time invested.
USA est​

deslawa

Jul 29, 2019
hi mine in game name is deslawa
i am playing minecraft sine the alfa 1.5.3 update
i am playing fee the beest for a couple of weeks
my other hobies are: sailing drawing and judo
and my age is 14

debaubau

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Opmis​
why to join this server : We are losing our current server and I am looking for another one to have a fun time on​
how long have you played mindcrack?: a couple months now and have quite a bit of time invested.​
USA est​

That's a shame about your current server! I'd love to pull you over to ours. I'll whitelist you in a few minutes!

emogod

Jul 29, 2019
im 21 names emogod and i need to get recording :D. I would love to play with you guys and it seems this will be what fits me most

emogod

Jul 29, 2019
For one he is probably swamped with requests and such. Also maybe he decided not to accept you ?? I dont know why but he will do stuff when he has time

debaubau

Jul 29, 2019
how come i havent got a reply if got accepted

I can't message everyone on whether or not they get accepted. I'm not saying no to anyone at this time either. I'm telling those who got accepted. If you have not been contacted, be patient. Continuing to ask and quoting random things I post about the server to other people won't help your case.

HDdexterity

Jul 29, 2019
I can't message everyone on whether or not they get accepted. I'm not saying no to anyone at this time either. I'm telling those who got accepted. If you have not been contacted, be patient. Continuing to ask and quoting random things I post about the server to other people won't help your case.
will you pm me or will you post a list of people that got accepted