Whitelist Server Debaubau's FTB Server|FTB Mindcrack|Whitelisted|Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

debaubau

Jul 29, 2019
I'm running a small, private server with a few real life buddies, but we'd love to have it a little more populated and get some more FTB action online. Nothing is disabled or banned.

Rules:
-No griefing
-No fighting/PvP - trying to maintain a co-operative environment

Server info:
-8 slots
-All players currently EST (eastern time zone)
-Normal difficulty
-No items or mods banned or disabled
-FTB Mindcrack mod pack
-Map will stay up for awhile! If I do decide to bring it down, I will gladly send out copies of the map for players to continue using on their own
-Server will be used for Let's Plays, streams, tutorials, and play videos, so you must be ok with playing on a server that is recording and utilizing the map for the purposes.

If you want to be whitelisted, let me know how long you've been playing Minecraft and FTB, what other hobbies you have, your IGN, and your age. There are no restrictions in place, but people will be chosen on a case-by-case basis.

We'd love to have some more, mature players on board. Please reply or PM me with the info discussed if you're interested!

debaubau

Jul 29, 2019
Edited to reflect change in the modpack choice. Now the server is running Mindcrack mod pack.

Mahoney220

Jul 29, 2019
Well sense theres no whitelist form ill make it how you ask. Mahoney220... I have been playing Minecraft sense Inf. Dev. If you need help with that google what it means. My other hobbies are touching myself and looking at myself in the mirror and asking me if i lift... which i do... like 400 pounds... er day. My age is 17. I am mature, cant wait to be whitelisted, and if I am not. I may have to report discrimination for the judgement of my personal hobbies I was so lenient on disusing because you asked, which I still dont see how it will be relivent to my time on this server... but I put it because you asked :) See you soon.

Richman76548

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is richman76548. I'm 15
I have played Minecraft since early beta, and FTB since a couple of days after it was released to the public.(I played with IC and BC for about a year prior to that, though).
My hobbies are playing Kerbal Space Program:D ( a great game I recommend to anyone that doesn't know about it), masturbating;) ,
derping around on Youtube when I'm bored,:confused: and watching My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic:cool: . (Not in that specific order.)

Reactions: Mahoney220

12kilometer

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is 12Kilometer and im 19. I have been playing minecraft since alpha and FTB about a month. Hobbies are swimming and running.

PeterSoft

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my name is PeterSoftx64 and i live in Oregon,USA. I love building computers and programming. I am 15 . And ive been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.5, and FTB for about a week. I am Mature. My IGN is: PeterSoftx64

Awesome_kid1230

Jul 29, 2019
Hey my name is awesome_kid1230 and i've been playing FTB for a few months, i have a lot of experience with the modpack. I mostly focus on mods like IC2 and BC2 sometimes EE3.
I've been playing Minecraft since 1.8, i also have alot of experience as well. I live in Utah, USA. I am 15 years old. My hobbies are creating and building things in Minecraft and in real life. I also like creating and testing things with the FTB modpack.

48and87rock

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my name is 48and87rock I am 16 years I'm fairly new to FTB but have played most of the mods on their own or in other mod packs. I've been playing Minecraft since 1.5 beta and have lots of experience running my own Minecraft servers. My hobbies include playing other games Farming Simulator 2013, Counter Strike: Source, Terraria, Tropico and many others, in real life I love skiing, bike riding and anything involving a car. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I really hope I get whitelisted!

dr_bleblo

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my IGN is dr_bleblo I have been playing mods ever since 1.8 I do have no issues with recording in fact I think that it is a really good idea and I would love it if you could show some of my creations I am 14 but the only indication is my voice I have never gone to fast with the mods and think that its actually more fun to go slow and get sidetracked I'm not going to give you my IRL name because I don't think that it would be a good idea I've been playing minecraft since 1.5 some of my hobbies are making mob traps and auto crafting systems It would be a really cool thing to come and the server but if I had to suggest anything I would say try to get everyone to build closer to spawn so that any newcomers will feel more invited and welcome one of the scariest things is a server is going in for the first time and then not seeing anyone for 1000 blocks it makes you feel like you have to run and that there is looters or something to be afraid of thank you for taking the time to read this exceptionally long post I hope you invite me thank you

MeGusta

Jul 29, 2019
Short 'n' sweet yo

Time played - I've played Minecraft since 1.6.6 beta and I've just started FTB like last week
Hobbies - Gaming, Graphics, Parties :p
IGN - KingKizzy
Age - 17

- STAY DENCH

Trickster98

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Trickster98
I've been playing minecraft since beta 1.6

I've been playing FTB since it came out

I like half-Life and Fallout new vegas

Im 13

I am pretty good with computers

I livee in Canada

I also cooperate with people really easily( but i dont make too many friends so this server is hopefully an opertunity to change that)

iEagles36

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iEagles36
Minecraft/ FTB Experience: I have been playing Minecraft for over a year now and at this point Vanilla has become not necessarily boring but losing replay value for me and I'm looking for an SMP FTB server that is run in much the same way as the Mindcrack server. I do not have a ton of play time logged in FTB but I have a working understanding of the mods.
Other Hobbies: I enjoy a bunch of different games and run a extremely small Minecraft Youtube Channel which I upload on from time to time.
Thank You for your time.

Wakani

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rdragonz
Minecraft/ FTB Experience:I have been playing minecraft since 1.0 and i have been playing ftb for a couple of weeks
Other Hobbies: I play quite abit of video games and spend most of my time on them :)

Biddly97

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Biddly97
I have been playing FTB for a couple months.
My other hobbies, I love working on cars, I currently daily a 2004 GTO, it is due for some new mods after I move. I love water sports as well. Plenty of other things that could be added to this, but Its an application not an autobiography.
I enjoy having a small group of people that actually want to work together over having a large amount of people that are next to impossible to interact with, I have also thought many times about just jumping in and buying some video recording software and just having at it, but I am about to have to move and I'd rather look into that afterwards.
I do have skype and can get any other communication service you may need. PM me if you would like to talk to me on skype.
I hope that this could turn out being an enjoyable opportunity for all of us.

Thank you for taking the time to read through this.

Biddly97

Jul 29, 2019
Also would like to know where I could see these youtube videos so that I could get a look at what I may have the opportunity to be a part of.

joceris

Jul 29, 2019
Hey!!
IGN: joceris
I love gaming, music and hanging out with friends (who doesn't like that?)
I've been playing Mincraft since it's mid beta's and Feed The Beast since it's release and started to play with mods in general a couple of weeks after I started playing Minecraft :)
So yeah, That's pretty much it. Really hoping to getting on this server :)
Oh and I appologise for any spelling mistakes that could be involved My main isn't English :)

KingFurry

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
IGN: KingFurry
Addiction: Gaming. :p (despite being 21 xD )
I've been playing minecraft almost exclusivly with mods. (Self made mod packs since I didn't like tekkit/technic). and I'm looking for a server to enjoy and share/gain knowledge!
Really hope I get accepted :).

crasherT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: crasherT
Hobby: Freerunning and Minecraft
i have been playing Mindcrack for a half year now
im 13 years old
see you ingame hopefully