Dawn Of The Wolfos [Game Thread]

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vote trajing

Unfortunately, I have to agree with Mev here. It's hard to justify an "antismite" vote when you're active all day.

Reactions: Mevansuto

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Vote trajing

Unfortunately, I have to agree with Mev here. It's hard to justify an "antismite" vote when you're active all day.
Yeah, you make a good point. I also find antismite votes kinda stupid.

Vote traijing

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
Yeah, you make a good point. I also find antismite votes kinda stupid.

Vote traijing
I could have sworn that said antisemite... Then I remembered this isn't 4chan. Alright sorry for interrupting. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I am an hour late guys

"Look everyone!, some secret admirer gave me this mutton!" Striking wolf said as he bit into it
"...fewdujsfbhnweuhj..."he mumbled as he fell to the ground.
"he...died..." trajing said
"look whats secreting from it!" shazam said in a disgusted tone.
"it seems to be some dangerous green liquid... almost like a poison..."Exerda said shocked by what had just happened"
Then, 2 strikes of lightning went down and struck ThomazM and 016nojr out of nowhere, they both died, but 016nojr magically revived somehow...
"Can we get on with the lynching already?"trajing said saddened my his undeniable doom
"OK" The knight of Hyrule said as he walked him over to the stage and hung him.
"OH GOD" Shazam cried
"what?!?!" the Exerda yelled out
"Its Jus2beast! He was mauled!"
Everyone rushed over to find pieces of Jus2Beast scattered about.
StrikingWolf Was Poisoned and Died
Thomaz Died for not voting
016nojr Died but for not voting was resurrected
Trajing was Lynched
Jus2Beast was attacked By Wolves

C

chbachman

1.Exedra
2.Shazam08
3.trajing, DEAD, Unknown
4.SoraZodia
5.Staxed, DEAD, Priest
6.016nojr
7.the_j485, DEAD, Blind Wolf
8.dgdas9, DEAD, Unknown

9.chbachman
10.Strikingwolf, DEAD, Unknown
11.Jus2beast, DEAD, Unknown
12.Mevansuto
13.dwappo, DEAD, King of Hyrule
14.ThomazM, DEAD, Unknown

C

chbachman

How many wolfos are there in this game. There should be one or two depending on the starting amount.

Last edited by a moderator:

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Long ago, in a land called Hyrule, there was a festival to celebrate the Goddesses Nayru, Farore, and Din. Suddenly as the sun set and they festival began, People... changed... into wolf type creatures and started killing everyone they say. A boy in green and a few knights fought off as many as they could and got as many civilians as they could out of the city and into the castle. They managed to catch this wolf who called himself "nobody", they tied him up and asked him questions, but all in all he wouldn't confess to how he and his fellow Wolfos did, all he said was "Fool! You may have killed some of us, but there are MORE, even in this room!" and then went unconscious.
"Well, guess we have to figure out who's a wolf" Link said as he drew out his blade.
"Lets think this out, vote for people to be killed instead of mercilessly killing anyone who looks funny" Zelda said nervously.
"Fine, lets get to work" Link said angrily.

ROLES

Hylian Knight: Can guard someone for one night, can't guard themselves

Citizen: A citizen of castle town, nothing to special about them

Hylian Priest: Can identify a persons role once they die

Nobody: Dies on the first night for being a stupid wolfos.

Link: Can Kill a person once, if that person isn't a wolfos, the goddesses smite him

Zelda: Can find out a person's role using the power of the goddesses

Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule: can determine who gets smitten in case of a tie and can choose one person to force change thier vote every other night

Shadow Magician: can use shadow magic to copy an ability

Kokiri: When killed and/or lynched, the fairy will kill the person they chose

Rabid Wolfos: can convert one person with a 2 day cool down

Wolfos: Normal wolfos

Converted Wolfos: Hylains converted to a Wolfos

Blind Wolfos: can only kill who mentions there name, can also convert but with a 3 day cool down

Winning Conditions

-Hylians: Defeat All the Wolfos

-Wolfos: Defeat all Hylians

Abilities

-Goddess Bound: has 2 lives

-Thief: can steal an ability

-Holy: Can give toughness

-Cook: can feed everyone and give them toughness

-Potion Brewer: can give the person of their choosing a potion that will kill them

-Assassin: Can kill anyone upon death

-Mirror Man: Vote must match the person that voted immediately before them. But can be changed to the vote immediately after them. Cannot be the first to vote, or first to lock a vote. Must lock vote as soon as any other vote is locked

-Mailman: can say 10 words when they die, cannot say names

Rules
-You cannot take screen shots of ANY conversations you have with people
-I must be Included in all conversation
-You can only vote for nobody once
-You should be role playing a little in most of your posts(it is an RP game after all)
-Have a reason in every vote (doesn't have to be a good one)
-Once you are dead you may post on the game thread as long as you don't break any rules, say "Person is a {insert role here}", and end every sentence with "OooOoOoo", you must also use tiny text:p
-Don't get to out of hand and start insulting, calling names. or using middle finger gifs

People Joining
1.Exedra
2.Shazam08
3.trajing
4.SoraZodia
5.Staxed
6.016nojr
7.the_j485
8.dgdas9
9.chbachman
10.Strikingwolf
11.Jus2beast
12.Mevansuto
13.dwappo
14.ThomazM

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Vote @016Nojr as he obviously hasn't been paying attention or he just wants to get lynched

@Mevansuto peered around, he saw fingers being needlessly pointed and did the same.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, third day and less than half of our people left. Hopefully we can still make it through.
Vote 016Noir. We can't have someone who can't pay attention. Maybe can't see through the fur perhaps?

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
chbachman points fingers at Nojr, but is also hungry. Mabye some beans from Shazam08 or SoraZodia?
My beans are of the highest quality, and I'll add in a laughing bean too for free :)
I think I should wait a little more to vo-
SoraZodia's conscience said:
Too bad, we're voting early
Vote Exedra and lock
... Anyone selling potions to get rid of this guy?

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
What? Why?[DOUBLEPOST=1404864307][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, not only is random voting and then immediately locking suspicious, but also kinda stupid.

C

chbachman

What? Why?[DOUBLEPOST=1404864307][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, not only is random voting and then immediately locking suspicious, but also kinda stupid.

Random voting? I voted because he did a antismite, which was random and apparently not paying attention to yesterday.
I said random vote, because he randomly voted.