Dawn Of The Wolfos [Game Thread]

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
What? Why?[DOUBLEPOST=1404864307][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, not only is random voting and then immediately locking suspicious, but also kinda stupid.
If you look in the signup thread... The answer will become obvious ;_;

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I want them to figure it out :D

Are you... not entirely following the rules of your ability? :p

Mirror Man, the only one to affect voting, requires the person to mimic the vote immediately before them. Three people voted for 016Nojr before you.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014

Mirror Man, the only one to affect voting, requires the person to mimic the vote immediately before them. Three people voted for 016Nojr before you.
oops....
SoraZodia's conscience said:
Well that's embarrassing, can I change my vote?

Reactions: Shazam08

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019

How do you even miss that.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
OK

As 016nojr was being lynched, Shazam, Mev, and bachman started laughing... all of a sudden they turned into wolves and mauled Exerda!

They then looked at Sora and said in unison "YOUR OUT NUMBERED" he ran away but they were to fast, they cornered him and flared there teeth as they slowly walked towards him. and the rest is history...

WOLVES WIN
verdict: Sora was out numbered by the wolves and automatically died
Congradulations to the following people:
the_j485

Shazam08
Mevansuto
chbachman

Reactions: Mevansuto

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Well, this game was an amazing success...

It was a massacre! One team absolutely killed the other. This game will be talked about for ages, just based on how quickly the winner was decided.

...I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about the World Cup.

wNto1Nx.jpg

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
OK

As 016nojr was being lynched, Shazam, Mev, and bachman started laughing... all of a sudden they turned into wolves and mauled Exerda!

They then looked at Sora and said in unison "YOUR OUT NUMBERED" he ran away but they were to fast, they cornered him and flared there teeth as they slowly walked towards him. and the rest is history...

WOLVES WIN
the_j485

Shazam08
Mevansuto
chbachman
Wait, why I no win ?

it was in there

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Wait, why I no win ?
OK

WOLVES WIN
the_j485

Shazam08
Mevansuto
chbachman