Dawn Of The Wolfos [Game Thread]

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Long ago, in a land called Hyrule, there was a festival to celebrate the Goddesses Nayru, Farore, and Din. Suddenly as the sun set and they festival began, People... changed... into wolf type creatures and started killing everyone they say. A boy in green and a few knights fought off as many as they could and got as many civilians as they could out of the city and into the castle. They managed to catch this wolf who called himself "nobody", they tied him up and asked him questions, but all in all he wouldn't confess to how he and his fellow Wolfos did, all he said was "Fool! You may have killed some of us, but there are MORE, even in this room!" and then went unconscious.
"What are we going to do?!?!" Exerda yelled loudly.
"We have to find out who here is a dirty wolfos and kill them!" Jus2beast yelled angrily.
"Well then, lets do this the civilized way and vote on who to kill" the_j485 stated
*mummers of aggreing tones consume the castle*

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!
Quick recap of the rules:

1. You must vote every day for who you want to lynch by 11pm PST. Failure to comply will result in your death. All votes must be in Bold
2. You must also submit all your choices of who you want to use your power on. If you do not respond you do not die, but you do not get to use your power that night
3. You can talk on the thread if your dead but only to recap votes and general Mini GM stuff. Though all text must be
tiny and a must end in OooOOoOoOo
4. If you decide to have a private conversation with another player, it must include me. This does not count for dead players though.
5. Alive players may not speak via PM to dead players and vice versa since all dead players will know all the roles.
6. You may not vote for yourself(unless forced to by an ability)
7. You will be able to vote for Nobody on the first day. This option is not available any day afterwards
8. Screenshots of conversations may not be posted anywhere. As an extension of this, you are not allowed to copy and paste the text in my post I gave you. This also holds true for PMs.
9. I am ultimate authority in this game. Whatever I say goes, although if you feel like you have been treated unfairly, feel free to appeal in a PM
10.Have a reason in every vote (doesn't have to be a good one)
11. You may lock your vote to speed up the night
12. Abilities are unique and as such each ability is bound to only one person.
13.You should be role playing a little in most of your posts(it is an RP game after all)

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I vote nobody
Why is everyone so obsessed over the wolves? I mean, Link's here, he'll save us. I wish I had a better job. I just stay in my shop.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Who wants a magic bean? They aren't selling very well, so... how about 1,000 rupees each? MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH.

Vote Nobody.

C

chbachman

I vote nobody I hope they don't kill Zelda, that would be bad. She is a very nice girl.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
OK, so i can't seem to be able to PM @dgdas9 so yeah if he doesn't respond as to how i can give him the information secretly I will smite him and assign the powers to someone else

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote Nobody
I wonder why everyone is so worried about wolves. We have Link on our side, they should be worried about us :). I'll just continue my job as a shopkeeper.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I just want to protect Zelda, he seems like a stand-up guy.

Yeah, she's really a stand-up guy.

Princess_Zelda_(Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl).png

Reactions: SoraZodia

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
I vote nobody He is very suspicous, I mean come on Nobody, just trying to hide himself in the background and calling himself nobody... Nobody MUST DIE >:D

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Erm guys just curious but

. They managed to catch this wolf who called himself "nobody", they tied him up and asked him questions, but all in all he wouldn't confess to how he and his fellow Wolfos did,

Doesnt that mean we already have nobody?

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Who wants a magic bean? They aren't selling very well, so... how about 1,000 rupees each? MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH.

Vote Nobody.
I'll buy all your magic beans. Except I don't have enough money. Well, better go smash some pots.

Vote Nobody

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
1000 Rupees of which country, but that should turn to around 7 pounds. Il take 5000 :) Business is booming ever since people want to buy weapons to protect themselves from these damned wolves. Oh yes I am a blacksmith

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
It was a dark day in the castle, To start off with dgdas9 imploded into a ball of light that vanished. Shortly after that a butler cam along and shouted "The great king of hyrule has been murdered!" everyone looked up at the throne and saw dwappo hung by their head over the throne. all the evidence that could be found was a bunch of cookies neatly stacked on a plate sitting on the throne. Then all of a sudden a lightning bolt struck the_j485 and he collapsed. He then died and slowly grew...fur...and his eyes became black..
"he...was a wolf.."mummbled Jus2beast
"oh god" Staxed said as he slowly crumbled to the ground
"what's up with you Staxed?" Sora said
Staxed then proceeded to faint, he had a heart attack and died...

RECAP
dgdas9 mysteriously died and his powers were magically transferred to someone else
the_j485 was killed for not voting, he was a blind wolf.
dwappo was killed by wolves, they were the King of Hyrule
Staxed was killed for not voting, he was a priest, roles will no longer be shown.