7.the_j485, DEAD, Blind Wolf
8.dgdas9, DEAD, Unknown
9.chbachman
10.Strikingwolf
11.Jus2beast
12.Mevansuto
13.dwappo, DEAD, King of Hyrule
14.ThomazM

Ten players remain. The priest is dead, so these lists won't be very helpful in the future. Thoughts?

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Vote @trajing as anti-smite is a very poor reason to vote and you caused two people to follow your poor lead.

Also guys, ROLEPLAY!

Mevansuto was distressed. Not only was his friend revealed to be a wolf and the king of Hyrule murdered, his spiritual guide through life had a heart attack. He wasn't sure how he could continue in this fight against the Wolfos.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, RP.
Vote @trajing as anti-smite is a very poor reason to vote and you caused two people to follow your poor lead.

Also guys, ROLEPLAY!

Mevansuto was distressed. Not only was his friend revealed to be a wolf and the king of Hyrule murdered, his spiritual guide through life had a heart attack. He wasn't sure how he could continue in this fight against the Wolfos.
I'm not an idiot, nor am I particularly obsessive. I don't know who did anything. Unless a wolfos slips up, I need to vote for someone so they don't kill me too.
[/rp]

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Um... BEANS! They're kind of popular now, only 3,000 rupees plus shipping&handling.
Or you can go to my store and get them beans for ONLY 2,000 rupees plus FREE shipping and handling! :D
Sora, this is your conscience- vote on bachman
And I'll vote for bachman

Last edited:

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
quote="Shazam08, post: 693822, member: 97110"]Um... BEANS! They're kind of popular now, only 3,000 rupees plus shipping&handling./quote]
Or you can go to my store and get them beans for ONLY 2,000 rupees plus FREE shipping and handling! :D
Sora, this is your conscience- vote on bachman
And I'll vote for bachman

Don't listen to him! He can't even afford a quote! :p

Reactions: chbachman
C

chbachman

vote trajing, because he is the only one with two votes

At least we still have Zelda and Link, all is not lost.