Daihoks 1.12.2 Modpack.

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
How do i get pink slime from Industrial forgoing?
If it works the same way as in Minefactory Reloaded, liquid pink slime is obtained as a byproduct in the ... mob slaughter factory, I think it's named in IF. When placed in the world, this liquid has a chance of spawning a pink slime mob, which drops pink slimeballs when killed.

D

Daihok

Have a question. For my starting power i went with like 7 magmatic dynamos and feeding netherack through magma crucible to produce lava. Is it better to upgrade the magmatic dynamos with fuel effeciency or RF/tick augments?

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
Have a question. For my starting power, i went with like 7 magmatic dynamos and feeding netherrack through magma crucible to produce lava. Is it better to upgrade the magmatic dynamos with fuel efficiency or RF/tick augments?
Nether rack is incredibly easy to get a lot of in a short amount of time so I would focus on RF/tick and no fuel efficiency.

Reactions: Daihok
D

Daihok

Also would giving the magmatic dynamos the coolant augment, that would beef up there power production as well correct?

D

Daihok

Gotta say am loving the magmatic dynamos. I switched out the magma crucibles and now have lava pumping out of nether. Fully upgraded my magmatic dynamos are producing 840rf/tick each and have 7 running. They are really nice. Will post some pics real soon.

D

Daihok

Few Industrial Forgoing questions. Well really just 1. The planter starts off 3x3 correct? Well on the range upgrades how much does each tier expand the range? I cant find any info on the range upgrades. Also do you have to put in each tier or just the tier of range ya want?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Few Industrial Forgoing questions. Well really just 1. The planter starts off 3x3 correct? Well on the range upgrades how much does each tier expand the range? I cant find any info on the range upgrades. Also do you have to put in each tier or just the tier of range ya want?
This mod is a port of MFR, so my knowledge is based primarily off that, but in general I'm given to understand the port is pretty faithful so the info should be good.

Each tier should expand the range by 1 in each direction that the area typically expands into. So the biggest upgrade range is actually a really large area.

You just need to put in the tier you want too. Really its just an all around seriously buff mod :)

Reactions: Daihok
D

Daihok

Ah thanks. Yea just trying to get some food Production goin. With Pams new mechanics with the vanilla food makes it rough but I like it lol.

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
Ah thanks. Yea just trying to get some food Production goin. With Pams new mechanics with the vanilla food makes it rough but I like it lol.
Rough? I've always thought HarvestCraft made farming easier. What's your problem?

D

Daihok

Nah it does make farming easy, But in 1.12.2 pams changed the way vanilla food saturation works forcing you to make her food which gives better saturation. I like this because you can no longer just rely on bread and vanilla cooked meats. Sure you can change in the config and put back to easy mode, but i like that it forces you to make pams foods.

D

Daihok

Ok so here are some pics. Just a start and am in process of fixing to move things.
Just built the main starting base.
2017-12-19_21.38.15.png

From the back of the base that bridge leads to portal room.
2017-12-19_21.38.41.png

First bridge I built that lead to starting base.
2017-12-19_21.38.47.png

Machines and stuff Soon to be moved to main base.
2017-12-19_21.39.17.png

Magmatic Dynamo setup also fixing to be moved.
2017-12-19_21.39.34.png

Currently trying to decide what to do. If i want to make seperate building for Power gen, buildings for each mod ect. Yea not sure where I am going at the moment lol

Last edited:
D

Daihok

Yea im still working on it and thinking of doing actual short videos so get better view of things. Yea still lots of work to do though and thats not even my actual my base yet. Thats gonna be huge project all on its own that i dont have n where near the resources for yet. Its gettin there though.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame
D

Daihok

Is there any pipes that can handle multiple fluids? Im trying to pipe in 3 different fluids into the IE assembler, but the assembler only has 1 input as far as I know.

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
Is there any pipes that can handle multiple fluids? Im trying to pipe in 3 different fluids into the IE assembler, but the assembler only has 1 input as far as I know.
EnderIO Ender Fluid Conduits. There may be something in Thermal Dynamics as well, I haven't playing with that for a while.

D

Daihok

Yea cant use enderIO am on 1.12.2, bu did get this figured out. I didnt know IE pipes could handle multiple fluids. So have my magma crucible pumping the fluids into tanks then outputing the tanks to the assembler with IE pipes. Worked out great.